imgur.com/a/m4wd8
imgur.com/a/6W5rv
imgur.com/a/Q5C6C,
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png
i.imgur.com/xSLXNP6.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2228466
imgur.com/a/7ZDn3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting anything cute with Tharja please. Something Valentines Day related would be really nice.
Maybe receiving a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolate, or giving them and blushing.
Anything cute with my SI is also welcome, Valentines related would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

In some casual clothes, particularly wearing jeans would also be nice.s

Or anything with our daughters
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume presenting chocolate and/or sweets on her chest similarly to this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Another suggestion is Mai lowering her pants while looking at the viewer with a naughty face. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2785708

Or perhaps Mai happily opening a present. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2707081

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Cyan:

-having a lazy, relaxing valentines day
-with various strawberry flavored chocolates
-in cute lingerie and slightly embarrassed while in an inviting pose on in bed (i.imgur.com/ls2PZIJ.png)
-covered with chocolate, maybe with heart pupils (i.imgur.com/RiHylya.jpg)
-in this outfit, seal included (i.imgur.com/5kSmVJm.jpg)

Something else cute, cutelewd, or lewd is fine. SI ref: i.imgur.com/YwEngWH.png

Hello to everyone on WWHD! Valentines it's only a few days away, so I request with Cosmos:

-Waiting with a gift, and wearing any of those dresses (3DPD imgur.com/a/et2iU)
-Making marbled (Chocolate and vanilla) pastries. Bonus if it's heart-shaped.
-Naked chocolate, like this (i.imgur.com/atAICqO.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope weekend goes excellent!

Requesting imgur.com/a/eT2uH

Request Erza please!

Since Valentines day is coming up soon, I'd like to see her in a date like scenario, maybe a POV image of her giving the viewer a scarf as a present.

Anything else that's cute or comfy is also fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Happy Valentine's Weekend! Requesting Maka! If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing cute and bra and painties laying on a bed with a chocolate heart painted around her navel gazing lovingly at the viewer
• Wearing a cute apron happily putting the final touches on a Valentines box of chocolates she's beeing working hard on with some chocolate on her face and apron
• In a cute winter coat and scarf offering the viewer a soul (from her show) shaped box of chocolates to the viewer. Ref of souls:i.imgur.com/OEUs55m.jpg

Although if these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute or Valentine's related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Emma Frost. Ref: imgur.com/a/WbTdi

Second Option: baking a huge Valentine's day cake

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Requesting *Hyun-ae tied up with ribbons like in danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2950272

or Hyun-ae wearing naked apron and asking "would you like dinner, bath or me?"

Requesting a lovely Valentines image of Chihiro presenting a heart-shaped cake with "Happy Birthday" on it since my birthday is in Valentines Day, but anything cute with him is alright!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hey there WWD, requesting Sayaka:
-Wearing a one piece swimsuit
-With a messy apron, gifting the viewer a bag of self-made chocolates
-As a cop with the Pipo Helmet going off as a siren (Ref: files.catbox.moe/7w8fpu.png )

Anything else cute is alright too and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally on a date and/or exchanging gifts with the viewer, but anything else nice for Valentine's day would be more than welcome.

Requesting Homura wearing this outfit (i.imgur.com/RoDLZE0.jpg), and making Valentine's chocolate, or anything else related to Valentine's Day!

Or alternatively, Homura wearing a Qipao for Chinese New Year, or sharing an umbrella with my SI: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Kindly requesting a happy lovely Colette smiling as she's filled up with lots of love, or unable to contain all of it.

Requesting Hibiki excited about being given chocolate.

Good morning, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- Enjoying some Ramen or Sushi
- Covered in Chocolate
- Giving or recieving Chocolate!
- In something Carnival related! For example, her in a sexy Brazilian outfit or a fabulous Venetian one or as a German Tanzmariechen

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated, especially if it's carnival or valentine's related!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Sleeping on top of her hoard, made with golden coins and jewel
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll and looking at the viewer
-Wearing some comfy winter clothes and breathing fire on her own hands to hest them up

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear Momo in an apron making chocolate.
Alternatively, her and Shion Sumeragi from GJ-bu () dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional.
Please and thank you.
Clothing references: imgur.com/a/Pym9j

>still making wall-text requests
OH no no no.... Oh..

Keep this shitpost on /biz/.

Hello, hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting Hanako baking a cake for valentine's.
Anything cute you feel like drawing would be wonderful to see as well.

Thanks for considering.

Requesting my angel Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sweet lewd would be appreciated!
If you want some specific ideas:

-Her wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe

-Her pouring a pot of tea into two cups

-Her lifting some small weights but working really hard!

-Celica and her robot guardian Minerva in the popteamepic style

also to im sorry I missed this last week but it's absolutely wonderful. i really like all the pink because celica is a cute pink sorta girl thank you!

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Requesting literally anything with Shaoshao Li here from the Transformers Legends Manga.

just give her some art please.

Requesting my cute husbando

- Husbando in a shitty edited valentine card like imgur.com/a/pOYUR

- He likes playing baseball, so i would love to see him wearing a baseball uniform

Anything else cute/stupid or even valentine related is appreciated too. Thank you!

Hi again, everyone. I'd like to humbly request Rikka being cute, smug, lewd, or megalewd.

instant_victory_4koma, if the idea attracts you.
Or perhaps this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620

But anything she might inspire you for would be just as wonderful.
Thank you for reading, and you have my deepest thanks if you pick this up.

Requesting a grinning Kagura holing a red rose in her mouth, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my lovely lady Sakuya

- With Valentines day coming up. I would love to see her making a big chocolate heart or getting all flustered from receiving an equally big chocolate heart.
- Us together Ice Skating would also be quite lovely.
- Her and I in dog kigurumi. Can be matching or just both doggies. Just her is fine as well. Dog kigurumi reference/examples: imgur.com/a/miXFa
Self insert stuff: imgur.com/a/xaiuH

As always these are just suggestions and I always appreciate anything showing off her cute side as well as anything accentuating her cool beauty. Self insert stuff is always really nice as well. However, that being said I would much prefer for you to just have fun with whatever you decide on.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to stay safe. Make sure to do something fun and make a memory. Thank you if you consider drawing her or us together. Take it easy.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint and SI like this imgur.com/ZqkoSgK (SI ref: imgur.com/X9rY60m)

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, hope you all have a great weekend.

Anchor: A little hint on it: Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

A cute Law please!

Requesting Nozomi doing any of the following:

- Wearing a cute frilly apron (for example, one with a heart on it like i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)
- Making chocolate or a cake for Valentine's
- Sitting across a table and smiling at the viewer

Joint requesting with Nozomi Kaminashi in one of the following:
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Anything else you might want to draw is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting my wife Homura making Valentine's Day chocolate for me. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her, especially something Valentine's Day related.

Requesting Kaede

Requesting something cool and heroic of my beloved wife Yuuna wearing Tachibana Hibiki's Symphogear, Gungnir: i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png
Or maybe in her new godess form seen here: i.imgur.com/yeZxMOt.jpg
Or how about her in one of her Hero Modes with twintails like these: i.imgur.com/upAUXY0.png

I am very sorry I didn't get to reply last weekend before the thread died, I really hope you'll see this. She looks lovely! Yes, she's my cutie and I hope you enjoyed her show aswell as drawing her for me. That heart ribon is a nice touch and her wink makes my heart skip a beat. She is so adorable. Somehow something about this image gives me that 90's anime feel. Being her valentine and seeing her blow a kiss at me like that makes me incredibly happy. Makes me want to give her a big smooch. I just redid my reference so I hope it was helpful for drawing her. Thank you a lot for this lovely drawing of my heroic wife, sorry it's a week late but I hope the week was kind to you and may the coming one be so too.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Being cute and happy
-Dressing or undressing
-Wearing winter clothing
-POV shot of her wanting a kiss
-Lying in bed and looking at the viewer (something POV if possible)
-Showcasing different emotions or expressions with her ears reflecting them

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

/r/equesting my Queen, Nico Yazawa, pouting slightly as I hand her a heart shaped box of chocolates.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia joyfully eating for making chocolate eggs for Valentine's Day.
Or making her usual smitten face while fantasizing about a romantic Valentine's date with user. (imgur.com/a/7Ccwc)
Or maybe Miia in her dress outfit for a date. (imgur.com/a/dXB4E)
I can't think of anything cool, but usually something with Miia having a sword or chakram in her hand is pretty neat.

Anything else you can think of would be just as lovely though, have a good one.

Requesting Sakura please. Receiving chocolates for V-day or hugging our potential daughteru. Also to any mods I've censored her bare nipples so pls don't kill.

Sup my dudes.

It was Polt's birthday the 7th and I was so busy with stuff I didn't request last weekend for it.
If possible I'd like to request any of the following

Polt in a "dirndl" (traditional german beer girl outfit. Kobolds are germanic afterall)
Look cute and bring me a drink POV.

Anything cute is also always welcome.

Thanks drawbros.

Requesting Sina being comfy and/or smug

The big day is coming up! Requesting my girl, Bianca, wearing a pencil dress with a small pearl necklace. It's optional, but I'd like her to be holding one or two tickets that say "Feb 2018 - The Abduction from the Seraglio." A small ref is available if you want it.

For something more lewd for Valentine's, how about Bianca posing like on the left and wearing a negligee like on the right: i.imgur.com/eiM7IbB.jpg

Otherwise, anything cute or lovey-dovey/sappy is okay with me. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting his sweetest smile, or him holding a card with a heart on it.
Or maybe a smol chibi Aichi with a ribbon around his neck.

Requesting Phosphophyllite from Houseki no Kuni with her current look (with Lapis Lazuli head and short hair), replacing Valentine in this panel

Requesting Megumi wearing a kimono while wielding a Tanegashima Teppou
Kimono Reference
imgur.com/5Obyl4o
Tanegashima Teppou Reference
imgur.com/lTVagXx

Bonus for making her look elegant as possible

Requesting Kuon

-Holding out a Valentine's Chocolate out with her tail making a heart
-Dressed up similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3004572
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-Posing in front of a mirror in her new dress
-In a bath tub washing and brushing her tail

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg
Kuon's dress imgur.com/vfxBBn1

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request me beloved Noir eating the dinner meal that I am going to make for her this Valentine's day (Engagement Chicken Pasta noir.kogasa.de/u/zn6H60.jpg)
!!OR!!
-smiling softly when being given a bouquet of flowers
-being given and/or enjoying some Valentine's Day chocolate

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Did you still want open shirt squishing?

Yep.

Requesting Osakabehime brushing her hair

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
I'd love to see her getting a huge box of Valentine's chocolates.

Requesting Valentine-related stuff with Vignette, please!
Example like her giving out chocolate, bashfully hiding a chocolate behind her back, making chocolate, etc

Alternatively, PoV of Vigne got pinned down on the bed, blushing with a heart-shaped chocolate on her mouth

Or anything cute with her is very welcome and highly appreciated.

Requesting my Neptune (or in her Purple Heart form) in either of these:
-pulling my shirt to receive the chocolate in her mouth. Like this: imgur.com/a/GQwGP
-happily or lewdly giving me chocolate
-the obligatory Valentine lewdness: imgur.com/a/2Ey7y (you know, naked ribbons, naked apron + chocolates, chocolate censor, sexy lingerie, etc)
-or Nepu and me on a date. SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd related is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Natsume in one of the following ideas:

- POV of her sucking melted chocolate from user's finger similar to this imgur.com/a/sLbY9
- with a chocolate heart on her bare chest i.imgur.com/MTl8nqu.jpg
- with her hair down having her ribbon covering up her lewdbits in a pose like this imgur.com/a/tJ8Qh
- fooling me (i.imgur.com/CrMC2lE.png) saying she will give me a kiss but ends up giving Hershey's Kisses™ followed by a real kiss

Anything Valentine's related is cool as well.

Requesting anything Valentine's related with Chelsea, please and thankyou!

Requesting Risty with heart-shaped pupils and covered in chocolate: imgur.com/a/tSvBX

Anything else Valentine's related would be nice.

Requesting Natsuki wearing some casual clothes and making chocolate. Or anything else Valentine's.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/YRYSZ

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

/r/ my waifu Kamille reacting to a confession/ receiving chocolates for Valentine's day.

Requesting Kneesocks with a melted chocolate heart on her stomach, or half a heart on each thigh.

Also requesting her just biting down on a chocolate heart.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Undressing from last time, so continue requesting if you'd like
imgur.com/1Vgzas9
Various apologies

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, wearing pukei pukei armor: i.imgur.com/mnfPdrw.png
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is A-ok with me as well.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, requesting my Kobori dressed as Lilina from the newest Fire Emblem Heroes event.
imgur.com/a/W6QTZ

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine with me.

Requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

Wasn't she totally into Madoka?

The majority of waifus here have a canon love interest too. What’s your point?

Requesting Shion baking some dark chocolate for Valentines(naked apron optional) or her having a POV lunch/dinner with me
I'm up for Shion being drawn in gothic lolita outfits like these: imgur.com/a/k6W3B
Requesting Momo(imgur.com/a/KSANi)and Shion dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional, here are some butler outfit examples: imgur.com/a/Pym9j.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Good morning or afternoon!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
Maybe something Saint Valentine related like Akari cooking some chocolate?
Though I would also like to request a picture of Akari laughing.

But if you want to do something else, please go for it! As long as it's not too extreme.

Please and thank you very much.

Hi WWD! Requesting my waifu, Altair, in her Sirius Reborn outfit in the ref, without the coat in the ref and a sleeveless version of her dress.

The girl in gray in the ref is Sirius herself, she shares many design properties with Altair's second costume. Try to take ideas from her if you are feeling lost on some parts.

I'd love to see something lewd or valentine themed, but the pose is completely up to you.

Go wild, and have fun! Thank you for your time.

Requesting tired Stocking in a similar pose, please.

As a side note, Sirius Reborn is about 165cm tall, around 10 centimeters taller than Altair, the girl with the long skirt in the reference(top middle).

Something of her sleepy, perhaps on a bed with rose petals or wrapped up in a sheet, or perhaps something dream-like, or else just do something nice and cute and dreamy. Or maybe her wielding a scythe, cutely.

report and ignore, they do that for the (you)s

Requesting Yuuko lying down with rose petals on and around her. Can be clothed or naked.

Or hugging some plushies or a heart-shaped pillow/yes pillow. Like this but less frowny my.mixtape.moe/jcptbp.jpg I just wanted to post this because it was cute.

Feel free to do something else though, especially something Valentine related.
Thanks.

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra is her mother's new costume please, even a bust is fine too

have a wonderful weekend draw friends

Requesting Himari holding a chocolate in her mouth, a heart-shaped box in her cleavage, pillow shenanigans, or anything playfully bashful, teasing or just plain cute in the Valentine's mood. Wedding dresses also more than welcome with our anniversary about a week later.

Otherwise:
- Having her hair ruffled into a mess or any of these other things: imgur.com/a/VR1vV#b9nR0bW
- Paizuri invitation, or other sexy/slightly lewd themes. A few ideas here: imgur.com/a/BVTz8
- Out in the snow with a paper umbrella, or her with her shirt a little wet after getting caught in rain.
- Holding a large, lit paper lantern, sparklers, or anything else pretty in the CNY mood.
- POV hand holding.
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed; cool, cute, sexy, comfy, whatever.

Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs imgur.com/a/eh5d1
Extra refs for her and even more ideas at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Joint requesting with Nozomi (Elfen Lied)
in one of the following :
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Valentine's Request:
- Nozomi wearing a red or pink one piece swimsuit with her butt having written "Happy Valentine's Day". Her butt would be reminiscent of a heart shape.
-Me giving her chocolate with a shy expression as she happily accepts it.

Other requests:
-With a tan
-Finding and adopting our daughter at a river:i.imgur.com/xFcJfrU.jpg

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

SI Reference:imgur.com/a/E1qww

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

You guys need to get more creative with your requests. It’s all sounding the same. Don’t you want drawfags to notice your request?

Requesting my dear one, Sailor Jupiter
Holding a heart shaped pillow that says 'Be Mine'
Being presented with a bouquet of roses
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Thanks!

Hot. I'd love that

Who?

Can I request my favorite character? Shes from a popular show but gets no art

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki gifting me chocolate for valentine's day from my POV like this:

i.imgur.com/Ud5gOXx.jpg
i.imgur.com/Rq8qfZB.jpg

I would also like to see her holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling.

i.imgur.com/CDwEwoS.jpg

Or for something lewder, her wearing a slightly see-through negligee:
i.imgur.com/m1TsejP.png
or only lewd pantsu like these
i.imgur.com/z1J5CZf.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Try the general.

What was it?

Waifu party defeating Zariche.

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/Aw4Gm
Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but here are some suggestions:

Cute:
-Cosplaying as Mew Ichigo (i.imgur.com/fguzOW6.png)
-In a china dress either serving food (while wearing her Clover hair clip) or posing for a kick (while wearing her Heart hair clip)
-Being embarrassed receiving chocolate

Lewd:
-Wearing nothing but a cat bell, cat ears, and a cat tail buttplug and being embarassed trying to hide her body.
-Sitting down, wearing no pantsu, covering her face in embarassment, with a heart chocolate covering her crotch
-Offering her feet covered in chocolate (while wearing her Heart hair clip)
-Wearing a china dress nopan, and hiding her butt

Requesting my cutie Futaba receiving a new headphone set for Valentine's day! Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Happy Friday everyone!
I'd like to request Johan doing something related to Valentine's Day! Holding a big bouquet, writing a card (or on a wall, he seems to enjoy that), dressed as the Cupid, in any date-like setting, etc.
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI, especially now for this day!! Here's the reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Dressed in winter clothing (see ref) offering the viewer a hug

- Wearing a dress and makeup, sitting in front of a restaurant table

- Looking at a calendar, counting down to valentine's day

Anything else cute/lewd or valentines day related is also appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Aigis receiving or giving a heart shaped box of chocolate
Wearing a negligee
Something like these comics with her and my SI or just some cute interactsions her and my SI imgur.com/a/m4wd8
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body imgur.com/a/6W5rv
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend and a happy Valentines Day.

Hello wwd, hope you had a nice relaxing week! Valentines day and The Chinese New year too soon, so requesting the love of my life Akua:

-Offering the viewer a present or flowers of some kind for valentines
-In a fancy black cheongsam for the Chinese new year.
-Coddling a qt redheaded daughteru that's poking her head through the ceiling or wall.
-With Long twin braids for Twin-tail Day
-Her wearing this bikini and sunglasses with a sarong if possible.
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png Maybe the same pose, or laying down on a beach-chair relaxing under an umbrella.
A

Thank you! Hope you have some nice holidays soon.

Oops. My mistake.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

bwaaaaaaka
Your waifu is a major cutie

Your waifu is super cute!

I cant believe I've done this.
Thank you very much, Im sure yours is too!

Requesting my dear Ion. Blowing a kiss to the viewer like pic related would be fantastic, either on his regular outfit or wearing casual clothes.

Anything valentines related would be great too, of course, like him eating chocolate with a little bit smeared on his cheek or bashfully hugging a gift box. Thank you!

Requesting a smiling Maki being handed a vase of pink orchids. Alternatively, if you're cool with SI stuff and a shitty SI ref i.imgur.com/xSLXNP6.jpg , then the two of us relaxing on a couch like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2228466 would be cool.

Thank you.

Had fun making a cake for Etna this year, so I'd like to request Etna enjoying some chocolate cake, or helping me bake one.
Anything else Valentine's related would be much appreciated as well.
SI ref folder: imgur.com/a/7ZDn3

Requesting Tenma Gabriel White, this angelic faillen angel:

For a Valentines Day request, Gab tsun-ly giving user a chocolate box and saying "Here you go, I wasted some of my precious money on this so you better be grateful!"

I thank you all.