people praise it now like Sailor Moon Crystal back when it was still a thing

will go into the trash and nobody will care about it as soon as it ends

THIS ANIME IS SAVING LIVES

HOEEEEE?

Nobody ever thought Sailor Moon Crystal was good

Oh.
fate in humanity restored

>Sakura using a smartphone to flirt with boys
what a fucking degenerate slut. this show ruined her.

seductive croco is the true villian in clearcard arc

Toya-kun, denwa.

she's unstoppable

DO DO DO DREAMING

Sakura reminds me of the Geiger counter Loli
They have the same height, build and everything

I AM A DREAMER

Moshi Moshi deadhouse like to cut corners in their show by using ugly cg in their transformation sequences

Fuck off back to your Darlingshit thread.

That isn't a cut corner. Mahou shoujo anime often use CGI during the transformation scenes in order to make the magical items look more like the toys they sell. These are the most elaborately animated portions of the show. It's done so that little girls watching with their toy wand can feel like they really are Sakura. Many seasons of Precure do the same thing. It looks fine, and it isn't an cost-cutting measure. Not that you know shit about mahou shoujo anime, newfag.

prequel is so much better. not a nostalgiafag either, having watched the 1998 series for the first time this year.
honestly, a remake of the original series in a modern setting would have been much better

Nah, the new source is great, and Madhouse have done a great job with the animation and art in the new show. It looks great, and is one of the best shows to come out in the genre for several years.

Ain't no Tamomi girl living here, so what?

This

the show certainly stands on its own. just can't resist comparing it to the original i guess

Onii-chan knows, doesn't he?

Comparing a digital show to its cel-animated equivalent is only ever going to produce one result.

He can probably feel or sense it.

CEL >>>>>>> Digitalshit

>newfag meme
> make the magical items look more like the toys they sell
As if faggot, stop trying to make excuses for them, they are doing the same in sora yori and overlord as well and it looks terrible

Love at first sight

hai hai, anonymous desu~

You don't know shit about animation or magical girl anime if you think they made that staff CG as a cost-cutting measure.

source?
Also shall i tell you what i do know? The staff is fucking ugly compared to the CEL version

This is how chinese boys used to flirt in the 90s

>source?
I actually watch mahou shoujo anime, unlike you.
New staff looks great, btw.

His board didn't detect clow cards was a just a love matcher

I always thought it looked like a Parcheesi board.

His lust knows no limits

to be fair she is a slut

KERO-CHAN!

A loli falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

They changed her from a little girl into lolicon fodder. Fuck this earth.

0/10, no Syaoran.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

>Sakura i love Toya

Moshi moshi Hoe desu ka?

Yes, he knows everything. If you read or watched the original CCS you'd know.

How will this triangle turn out?

Suppie will win as he always does.

ive never watched cardcaptor is it anygood?

Yes, go watch it. Start with the original obviously, the current one is a sequel.

It's incredibly boring and eventless, but cute and comfy.

Well he can't win against Kero in a battle because Sakura is stronger than Eriol now.

The anime is pretty stretched out which could cause this. Though it's magic in a normal suburb which pretty much requires sol aspects. The manga is faster paced and less repetitive. And shorter.

Read Tsubasa if you want that trope.

TRC ruined everything forever.

Hello speedreader.

im currently watching the first season (ep50) and im planing to watch the movies as well, but i need to know- does tsubasa contain any info relevant to the anime?

Saying in every Sakura thread won't make it any more viable.

No, don't ever read it.

So far it doesn't. It might in the future though. I liked it though and would recommend it.

The first "season" is actually 3 seasons. The first movie is between season 1 and 2.
You don't need TRC for any of it, but if you want to get into it, read the manga instead, along with xxxHolic.

No, there is only one cameo of CCS Sakura most likely set after clear card but it's like two pages long, she gives up her star wand to help the clone of TRC Sakura in a dream but says the cards are still with her and everything will be alright.

desu i red the first volume already (my sister bought it for my b-day since she knows i like manga). i gave it to the local library after i done reading it.

well, make sense that right now not everything is revealed. guess its just alt universe part.

>first movie between 1 and 2
ack. i really should watch it than. i guess im already past season one since sakura started making her own cards. thanks for the thumbs up.

Damn Yamazaki.

Movie1 is not plot relevant anyway.

But it's the one CLAMP self inserted themselves in.

Syaoran is the little brother of CLAMP. The madwomen.

well, if this scene is all there is to it than its all there is to it.

They actually said it in an interview, they are not subtle.

Damn Yamazaki.

Gotta love Mokona

Also, Yukito is Gayer than Freddie Mercury and this confirms that.

Also for those who are worried, they are aware people love it because it's a happy series.

>tsubasa_reservoir_chronicle.jpg

when was that interview? They could have forgotten since TRC was such a clusterfuck

Sakura fraulein desu?

rave.dj/VD4Rtz2ByrEONA

it's in the filename, 2001, but they already have two separate series in xxxholic and trc if they want to pull any of that shit

If I'm not mistaken they made TRC and Holic with that spirit, everything that happened in there was on purpose.

CU-TE

sorry to break it to you guys, but plenty of rabid fans out there did.

>modern setting
its shit.

but, doesn't sakura knows he knows? why do they keep playing cat & mouse?

What do Touya and Yuki do for Valentine's Day?
>in b4 work

baito

New figure soon.

Sakura just doesn't want to admit it because she thinks he'd make more fun of her or something like that, but she should know that he knows because she eavesdropped when Touya was giving up his powers to Yue. Also Touya told Yue to keep Sakura safe and Yue called Sakura his master.

her silhoute makes her look like something from madoka.

TIP TAP

What went wrong?

I hope we get a punished syaroran

I hope we get punished Sakura.

ZETTAI DAIJOUBU DAYO BABY

People only watch it for Sakura being cute.
Which is a perfectly good reason.

>making chocolates for the D

Sakura just invites Akiho over to her house to have some alone time with her.

They both look fine, fuck off.

Why are so many teenagers shitposting CCS threads?