Umarufag threads nuked

>umarufag threads nuked
>no discussion anyways
>bully threads left active
umaru is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/image/u3maSWT6Cl2jHAKcIsvTow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, fuck that bitch.

Thank God
Nope

Uma?

Umama?

2nd season was shit. Author ran out of inspiration really fast and it shows in the season. It went from being a video game, manga parody about in jokes into a comedy slice of life. People were only interested in the memes it could bring up and invent, and the second season as I have said had next to none of that.

I wouldn’t mind fucking her. Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

UMA?

UMAAAAAAAAA

Don't worry, you can always go back to Sup Forums

Uma...?

It's over, NinaTendo fags on suicide watch.

No, fuck off

No, fuck off

This, the spic containment board was made for umarushitters

kek

kek

>I’ve been called out for spamming my garbage template threads, so I’m going to just repeat everything that’s said to me
Umarufags on suicide watch

>Doesn't see Umaru thread up
>Makes one so he can post more bully images

You are mentally deranged

Quality posts, I couldn’t possibly understand why bullyfags are attracted to these threads

>Doesn't see Umaru thread up
>actual threads keep getting nuked
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe if you didn’t keep making threads when there’s literally nothing to discuss, it wouldn’t attract abuseposters so much. Just stop posting like a newfag.

>all that hype for the shitposting in S2
>dead threads and only once per week
disappointment of the decade

Notice how the weekly discussion threads were the only ones with little to no bullying. Because those threads were the only ones that had any business existing since they contained actual discussion and weren’t shitty generals with garbage OPs.

I said this last thread too, but manga readers were telling the anime anons that a s2 would have character growth and less hamster hijinx even while s1 was airing

The threads are full of spics, user. It’s the same reason Naruto and DB threads keep being made.

The entire series would be infinitely better if Umaru didn’t transform into an orange rat. She looks much better as a full sized girl wearing the hood.

>image dumping
Go back to your /c/ safe space

I'm into it because I empathize with poor taihei having to deal with a burdensome little shit for a sister, to me hamster mode is a perfect representation of that

STOP IMAGE BUMPING UMARU ABUSE THREAD YOU DUMB FAKE UMARU FAN

Why should I watch an anime adaptation if I already read the manga up to the latest chapter?
All I would get is some incredibly boring repeat of stuff that I already know.

He’s retarded, don’t mind him

PLS SAGE THIS THRAED

DELETE THIS

I SAID STOP

Bullying Umaru is so fun

You know what’s even more fun? Lewding her

Never. Also this

Sup Forums killed the rat, just accept it

Why are you still bumping this thread?

He like Umasu abuse

Umaru is for loving in the ass

Good riddance

Reminder that it takes more effort to create shitty bully images and shitpost falseflag threads like this one just to post more shitty edits then it does to simply love Umaru

Fpbp

From a certain point of view, Umaru was about a bratty little shit making friends and becoming a decent person. From another point of view, it was that the bratty little bitch didn't sell as well as cute girls doing cute things. I almost thought we were gonna enter the event horizon of kanau bullying if her own imouto ditched her on christmas to go hang out with ONII-CHAN and a new most rotten imouto would have been crowned.

If you’re autistic with shit taste like most rat cunt fags, sure

>rotten imouto
manga about a cute fujoshi imouto doing fujoshi things when?

MODS DELETE THESE DAMN UMARU ABUSERS

ONII-CHAAAAAAAAN NOT SOOOO FAAAAAAAAST

You wish.

Umaru doesn't deserve this.

I know you are here, user :)
Want me to tell your home adress and what colour is your door?

Actual Umaru threads have been getting pruned, yet abuse threads like this are still up. Being an Umarufag must be suffering.

This is really hot.

She’s dead, accept it
Yes, she and her fans deserve this for being autistic little cunts

>he doesn’t know how tripcodes work
>he doesn’t know how archives work
>he doesn’t know how image hashes work
>he doesn’t know how filenames work
>he doesn’t know how well-known that image is
>emoticon
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/image/u3maSWT6Cl2jHAKcIsvTow/
Is the average Umarufag this new?