What's the saddest moment in anime? Other than Re:Zero ep 15

What's the saddest moment in anime? Other than Re:Zero ep 15.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3KtgKMjLsE
youtube.com/watch?v=1WxExwrCQWg
youtube.com/watch?v=x461HUz4rn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The day when Claymore was announced to never be continued

Don't worry dude, just re-read Angel Densetsu.

The part where Naruto killed Sasuke and Ichigo jerked off on Shinji

Two that got me were in Stiens;Gate, when Mayuri keeps dying and Okabe is going back to try and stop it. Mayuri sees how hurt he is, but can't fully understand why, and mentions that she has all these dreams where she keeps dying, which leads to Okabe to realizing that she actually is kinda reliving those deaths over and over.

Been awhile since I've seen it.

Usagi Drop hit me in the feels a few times.

When Devilman couldn't save his waifu.

Shouko bullying.

Ed and Ein leaving Bebop

when ushio lost her toy robot

In that one episode of Violet Evergarden where the princess is forced to marry the guy she wants to marry but the letters he writes to her aren't his own words and it makes her sad because she wants to talk to him for real but her nanny is all like "yo act like a princess" and she's like "being a part of the 1% sucks and I'd rather be taking his dick in the ass in a pig pen like the common folk do it" but then violet ever garden is like "why don't me and my titty monster manager just stop doing our jobs instead" and the princess is like "okay." Sad as FUCK.

>Guaranteed (YOU)

When Uryu was shooting arrows into the sky regretting that he didn't do anything to save his grandfather.

Texhnolyze 22, Monster 71, LOGH 82.

White album 2 ep12

One of them was the stuff about when Ace dies and you see peoples reactions, like sabos and luffys and you know just how much they loved and respected their brother and how much he meant to them and then how they couldnt save him, and then garp lets himself get beat up
youtube.com/watch?v=v3KtgKMjLsE

or maybe that part from clannad where ushio dies

youtube.com/watch?v=1WxExwrCQWg
this moment

youtube.com/watch?v=x461HUz4rn4

The OP said sad moments not funny moments.

Mitty dying

HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD

youtu.be/TgApzNftMdw

>a reset anime
>a bad end having any kind of emotional impact
Naw.

Rahxephon when Ayato kills his waifu and the messages about how she loves him appear electrically across the city.