"Hey guys, KaiserNeko here...

>"Hey guys, KaiserNeko here, we decided to add extra little scenes like the one where we revealed the Androids true names and 16 origin to add some much needed character development"

B-but that's not character development, that's just stating facts! Nothing at all changes in them!

These jews have been long dead.
What kind of morons decide to ditch the one thing people like them for in exchange for "muh vidya"?

Go to if you want to talk about ecelebs being retarded

>What kind of morons decide to ditch the one thing people like them for in exchange for "muh vidya"?
What you need to understand is that the youtube algorithm rewards such videos. The reason why Let's Play videos caught on and why Pewdiepie dominates youtube all comes down to its algorithm and ad-based model. Youtube pays you based on ad revenue. Ad revenue is based on view, and these views only count if the entirety of the video is watched start to finish. You can spend a month (and even that's probably a rushjob) writing, dubbing and editing an episode of DBZA.... or you could just post 20 minutes of unedited game footage every day. Which do you think will generate more views?

If you want to be cynical you could say TFS is conforming to the youtube algorithm which punishes hard work and rewards laziness and conformity.

Wait did he actually say that line or are you strawmaning?

I enjoy DBZA but I find TFS incredibly annoying. I appreciate that it does take a lot of work to edit and create the episodes but the way they act, you'd think they were creating the whole thing from scratch without the original anime.

He did say that in a behind the scenes videos

TFS went downhill fast once they started taking themselves seriously. Their movies are consistently pretty great though

>Hey guys, KaiserNeko here, We never making a new episode cause we already make too much money on you idiots whitout making shit, so there is no need for it.

A few years back I made a comment on a TFS abridged episode. This was back when they claimed that the show was non profit at the start of every single episode. I told them that they should tear down that disclaimer because they were obviously profiteering with their gaming channel and their t-shirts. I got like a hundred negative replies from TFS fanboys and surprisingly I got a hate fueled reply from I think it was Kaiserneko (the gay one). It was odd because TFS never freaking replies to youtube comments since they get a million of them. I must have pressed a button. Anyway after I said this they stopped claiming that their show was non-profit.

This is a copypasta now, but I wonder if it was legit.

To be fair, DBZA ran its course. It has been a mere retelling of DBZ with some jokes thrown in for years now. It's better if they let it die instead of making it worse.

Youtuber drama does not belong on this board

Thought they got shutdown by the Jap Jews and can't do any more abridged of DBZ no?

Maybe, but they could at least just finish the Cell Saga. One more episode, then can it.

It's the same like MasakoX' other shit series: Naruto Abridged. It just stopped only a few episodes away from non-Shippuden Naruto ending, and the "movie" only got one very ill received part with the rest of it never being uploaded.

>Maybe, but they could at least just finish the Cell Saga. One more episode, then can it.

They are, it's just gonna be a 90 minute one covering the entire end of the Cell saga from Gohan turning SSJ2 until I guess Goku telling them he's staying in Other World.

I'm a little annoyed at anyone who piggy-backs off of somebody else's hard work and just edits it or adds a voice over, uploads to YouTube without real permission, then asks for money on Patreon etc.

If you're gonna do it as a hobby fine, I don't care if it takes a little longer, but don't cry about how much hard work it is to manipulate something created by others.

MasakoX is the only member that doesn't constantly get on my nerves

This. I wouldn’t blame them if they really do end DBZA after the next episode, because the jokes have become all too routine and familiar. There’s only so many times you can have a character point out their flaws before it gets stale.

It hasn't been kinda funny for a decade now. When you can't even get the voices right, then you know your shit.

I think they screwed up and made it longer than it needed to be. They could have gone from the saiyan arc all the way to kid buu's defeat in a few years and with like 50 eps or less. There's no need to re-tell the entire story like they've done because everyone who watches this has seen DBZ and know what happens.

this, nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about. They're scared shitless to release another abridged video right now, probably told them to wait a year or whatever and to not make fun of their show whilst they're still releasing dragon ball content.

I can only imagine how long it would take to get through the Buu saga. That'd probably be another decade at least.

>another decade of forced jokes like "crap baskets" and "lol yamcha a shit xD"

No thanks.

DBZ abridged is forced humor that 12 year olds and cringy weebs enjoy

I get why they're doing it.Copyright is a bitch and Abridged is going to end one day.They still need to make a living so pumping original content is good.
I dont have a particular problem with TFS,but they have a tendency of not being transparent(intentional or not) and alienating their fans.Kaiserneko also has a bad habit of making things worse by ranting on twitter.He's bad at damage control.

they're basically making thousands of dollars off of autism, but I suppose they're in no way unique in that aspect. Their fanbase is clearly a bunch of spergs who viciously defend TFS for community good boy points when they haven't been funny in years. This is why you dont donate or try to make friends on the internet, friends just lead to wasting money and the people making money know that, it's why they push the friend meme on everyone in the media.

HE'S NO ORDINARY SAYIAN

It always amazes all the drama that apparently occurs in the background. Don't care for it, honestly.

I live DBZA and I'll watch it until it stops being good.

DBZA's gone downhill, but Hellsing's gotten better every episode. Too bad there's only 2 eps left

Drama is usually caused by them not being transparent enough,them having constant personal issues or Kaiserneko opening his mouth.Lani should do the PR,not Kaiserneko.

Are you actually implying they monetized DBZA? Are you really this stupid?

The moment these losers said in august that dbza will be postponed till 2018 I stopped supporting them.

Fuck 4star bento
Fuck queers
Fuck these guys I hope they end up getting jobs at sears

all I want is for Gohan to say "i'm gonna smack the bitch out of you" right before cell pukes up 18

Tell me more about this drama

It should of stopped after the Frieza saga.

Kind of like dragonball it's self but at least the actual franchise managed to do a neat thing once and again after it, unlike TFS.

Is Kaiserneko really gay? I thought he was just some ultra low T beta, not an actual faggot

Agreed. It's be fucking superb.

Transparent bout what? Am I in the minority that just watches their content as it comes out and nothing else? I don't comment on their twitter, or videos.

I just wait, watch, and move on. I get all the good stuff and none of this drama BS.

>Their movies are consistently pretty great though
How are unfunny jokes consistently great? Now SSJ is where it's at for comedy, at least in the past.

The main problem is that they realized angry losers like us aren’t a good audience, that the autistic 8-16 year old crowd would be far more sustainable and they were right, hence why 3 years back or so they turned their channel into a colorful pewdiepie rip-off with bright colors and big bubble letters like something out of a nick junior show and ditched the mature audience for the autistic underage audience. Ever since then the jokes have been tame, the layout of the channel makes my eyes bleed, they added a couple terrible female voice actors for their shows and their idea of “humor” is screaming and killing my ears every second, as well as making it impossible to watch without headphones and even then the screech of that girl’s voice pierces through the headphones. Girls aren’t funny and never will be, but I guess when your all audience is a bunch of desperate soyboys willing to defend their fan base to the death for community acceptance actually being funny doesn’t matter

>Hellsing's gotten better every episode.

Last episode was utter cringe with its fedora tipping anti God views.

you...you never watched Hellsing or Ultimate, did you? that shit's turned DOWN from the original

i just wanted the Piccolo speech about Gohan's character but nop they had to play the victim game and drop everything for shit lets plays

They dont tell their fan what's actually happening and they expect them to continue to blindly follow them.We dont need know all the details,but atleast the why.The last 3 video they made on the subject were basically saying"We have issue,see you next year,plz watch our second channels".

Whatever else DBZA is funny. If imperfect creators turn you off than you shouldn't watch anything.

I'm having fun with all the episodes. I don't know why anyone would even complain over free content. It's not like it's bad or awful. It's fun

>Girls aren’t funny and never will be
Aqua is pretty funny dude so cut that shit out. That's all I can think of though.

When is the last episode coming out anyways?

Eceleb aren't anime, fuck off to another board if you want to talk about them

Considering that 2 is still the best episode, I'd have to say no.

Presumably soon. These threads always show up shortly before the eps come out, likely to provide opportunity to air grievances while also advertising their next ep.

She’s not though just annoying. I guess I don’t have enough soy in my system to tolerate it.

They also keep their Patron on Patreon in the dark and TFS(More Kaiserneko)chimp out when people ask him what's happening,instead of you know,explaining.

my fave is 7, but I'm biased towards that because it's got the best fight and coolest character development in the original

No I did,even bought the mangas in Nip.
The last episode was just retarded nonsense (referring to the call to satan that made him look like a nice, chill dude) and jut confirmed to me that tfs are a bunch of retarded manchildren.

Because criticism can lead to better content if the content creator isn't too sensitive to listen. And the Namek arc is widely considered the peak of their DBZA efforts. Hence, wanting to return to that level of quality is easily understandable.

>DBZA has almost 60 episodes + movies
>Dub of the North Star has only 4

Then you must really, really hate DBS for doing almost the same things.

Almost no one bother remembering that.

She's the sole reason why Konosuba isn't a boring slog to get through you retard.

Her slutty, goofy, and dumbass personality gives the series the energy it desperately needed but I wouldn't expect a dickriding faggot to appreciate some fine 2D ass anyway.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about m8, all I know is that bitch’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard

>soy bullshit
Away with you.

Use whatever buzzword you want they’re a bunch of pansies

I fucked up, it was supposed to be a reply to

Yep, he voluntarily has sex with men.

At least he does not consort with beasts like MasakoX does.

Phytoestrogens in soy do not cause feminization and dairy has actual estrogen in it

>h-how dare they blaspheme my religious beliefs, they must be fedoralords

t. spic or el grande creatura

Holy shit Masako is a furry?

Wait, what?

When did this happen?

Are you saying Kaiser isn't a furry?

I thought Kaiser was the furry?

His name is KaiserNEKO.

Of course your argument is shit like your taste. Also I guess you're the soybean since you can't handle a female's voice.

I just have a low tolerance for morons and/or faggots

>out of context headline argument that gets it wrong
>religion
shock

>this entire post and whatever story behind that image

>Kaiserneko also has a bad habit of making things worse by ranting on twitter.He's bad at damage control.
>a furry is a huge dramafag
Who could've guessed?

No that's KaiserNeko. A gay furry.

>scientific argument exposing the retardation of my whole worldview is out of context and gets it wrong!

The sad thing is that you might really believe that you're a smart person

Yeah they have said a long time ago they never intended to do the buu saga, since it would probably take another 5-7 years. That would explain this long break.

Like think about it, people give money to the patreon to "let them do what they do" but most of that money is for DBZA even if officially they are allowed to say it isn't the case.
If they announce it is over they will lose a lot of that support, so they are building up all their extra content and have started officially dubbing anime. It's a business.

I wouldn't mind it if there weren't a bunch of 12 year old autismos who go around in dragon ball discussions and non-ironically bring up the abridged version of events like they're valid to any discussion about actual dragon ball

Op here, I just wanted some discussion about what is considered character development and maybe how a fan interpretation can add new things to an already finished story, the fuck has this thread become

Only pussies lie and act like girls are funny

using green text to start a thread almost always means you are making fun of the work. thus here is your dbza hate thread

Stop this pasta

Dub of the North Star and Death Note Abridged (by Team Dattebayo) are the best abridged series that ever existed. Too bad DotNS has been dead for 4 years and DNA has been dead longer than that.

You're letting a silly video on the internet threaten your faith, proving it to be merely a facade. You're a blasphemous liar and God will never accept you into His Kingdom.

Oh, you're this kind of enlightened being

>be against degeneracy
>"'you're letting gay marriage and abortion threaten your faith, proving it to be merely a facade!'"

How retarded can one individual be.

considering they were adapting episodes in a monster of the week/episodic method as opposed to abridging many episodes into one and just take the major plot points in the story, yeah i cant imagine why the thing will hang up and die out in the middle of its course.

Kai Abridged is the best thing they have done.

>last episode 7 months ago
lmao

Shit's dead.

I liked GuP abridged.

I'm saying that TFS gaming (presuming it's monetized, which I'm admittedly assuming here) rakes in more money than their main DBZA channel could ever hope to do, monetized or not.

hbi2k is best TFS member.

You aren't against anything other than your charade being revealed as merely that. You watch sinners sin and instead of writing off their condemnation to Hell and praying for them to find God, you feel the very temptations that polluted them because your faith is false and weak. I'll pray for you tonight, maybe one day you will learn to stop lying to yourself and to others.

as an edgy former christian I've gotta say the irony here is palpable. You're just projecting your own insecurities on that guy, you act like you're free of temptation when that's obviously bullshit, the bible teaches that everyone, including you, is tempted by carnal desire, to deny this is to lie to yourself. How you can you enter the kingdom of heaven if you are not honest with your God about how you feel? The log in your own eye, my friend.

did they get into a fight yet?

The new youtube partnership policies have made it impossible for anyone to make big unless they pull Paul Logan stunts.

>only two episodes
I wish they’d do cell/Buu sagas now

I always blamed TFS for normies thinking goku is a terrible dad

little kuriboh's naruto spoof was always one the best imo

I'm not saying I can't be tempted, but I don't pretend for one minute that this is the fault of any random video on the internet and that video must be crushed with extreme prejudice. The person I'm speaking to seems more bent on proving his "good Christianity" by complaining about some people who will never effect his life condemning themselves, as if their behavior is so contagious to him he may go down the same road, in such a vain attempt at unnecessary preaching that he might as well be reminded of his shallow faith and the condemnation to Hell that he will face, as per Matthew 6:5.