Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

>Gwalchmei had also being compared with the greatest Irish hero, Cu Chulainn, who was the son of the solar god Lugh. In the tale of Culhwch and Olwen, Gwalchmei was the hero who "never returned without fulfilling his quest". Gwalchmei was also the best walker and rider. This Gwalchmei was the precursor of the hero Gawain.
>Gawain is canon best Rider
Rider Gawain when?

Think Nasu said medusa would.

Iskandar is screwed hard by Cybele

>C rank Mana
He loses instantly.

>poorly veiled Rider thread
Commencing.

Square pupils make me hard.

Depends on how serious Medusa is. If Medusa is going all out and uses her mystic eyes, Iskandar and everyone in his reality marble will lose, no exception.

Medusa eyes instant kill.

How is rider supposed to fight a whole planet?

Medusa

There is not a single scenario where she wouldn't utterly destroy him.

All Medusa has to do is use the eyes.

What would a date with Medusa be like?

Maybe if he used the power of the D against her.

Iskandar loses if
1. he tries to pit Gordius Wheel against Pegasus
2. Medusa unseals her eyes
Medusa loses if
1. she's not really trying at all
2. Shinji fucks up somehow

>get btfo by a human anyway

Only if Iskander have multiple A rank magus in his NP.

And then what? He loses just by being near her if she uses her eyes, she doesn't even need to look at him. If he hides behind his army she can always use Pegasus to get near him, and killing any shitter with C rank mana or less in her way.

Iskandar would've died just as easily in the same situation.

why post the inferior version of that image?
It's fucking disgusting

I want to mana transfer with snek and ignore the actual war

I hope snek won't chop off my dick

Medusa has the ability to instantly kill him and his army. Iskandar has the ability to rush and overwhelm her in an instant

In short: whoever Nasu wants to win at the moment.

>lost to a highschool teacher

>ability to rush and instantly overwhelm her
Kek you Iskanderfags are pretty delusional. He didn't even manage to rush and overwhelm Gil who didn't even move an inch and was charging his spinning dildo for 5 minutes.
How is he going to rush and overwhelm Medusa when she's on her flying pony and can instant petrify his army?
Iskander is only good for manfighting assassins.

>Iskandar has the ability to rush and overwhelm her in an instant
He doesn't though.

The reason Medusa is not on Pegasus 24/7 is that she can't call it quickly and also because she doesn't have much disposable power, and that's with Sakura (a high level battery). Iskandar's stuff actually comes out very quickly and doesn't cost him very much to use.

Medusa hard counters DUDE

Now for something more interesting, Waver summons Medusa instead of Iskander, how long does he survive in the war?

Ionian Hetairoi is maintained by DUDE and his army and none of them have the required magic resistance to not turn into stone. As soon as she uses her eyes, everyone in her FOV turns to stone and the Reality Marble breaks down because there aren't enough soldiers to sustain it. In addition, she has Pegasus who is an Anti-Army phantasm all on his own.

Yes Gil was totally caught off surprise by the speed and intensity of his NP. He totally didn't have any time to prepare any counter measures.

Does it true that Medusa actually does things in other routes?

He would get killed relatively soon, but not a virgin.

>curbstomped in fate
>curbstomped in UBW
>actually useful and badass in HF

You Iskanderfags are delusional as always.

You know Nasu said Medusa's overall maximun speed is faster than Cu, right?

Cu is faster than her in short bursts of speed but Medusa is faster than Cu overall.

Shinji pretty much has zero circuits in canon. With his generation, the Matou line can be considered extinct.

You saw how Medea barely functioned without a master's circuits after she killed her first master so you can imagine how nerfed Medusa was, with Shinji as her servant.

Look how Archer was easily pushed back once Medusa got Sakura as her master.

Archer also nearly got fucked over by Medusa when Medusa got serious.

How the hell did Kuzuki manage to beat her anyway

>With his generation, the Matou line can be considered extinct.
Zouken fucked up, he could have mindraped Kariya, the last decent Matou, into fucking Sakura and create a new generation of less cursed Matous becaus Tohsaka's are cool.
Shinji's kid with Sakura would come out retarded.

Shinji

All her stats were HEAVILY downranked and Shinji is a retard.

By having Shinji as your master

Greek Magic from the Age of the Gods.

Nasu actually said that if Medea was unhindered, she could start hacking the Grail System after studying it.

Remember, the Grail System isn't magecraft but True Magic aka Heaven's Feel.

She was barely considered a servant at all thanks to Shinji. She was stronger than an average human by a lot, but still was scraping the bottom of the barrel for mana at that point.

How does Medea compare to guys like Solomon and Merlin when it comes to magecraft?

They can cast a protection spell on Iskander.

It's his army, there are warriors, archers, mages, ..

99% are probably low tier servants, but some of them are even stronger than Iskander.

Those are the absolute peak, can't compare them.
Medea is still great.

Zouken is mentally fucked up but even if Zouken forced Kariya and Sakura together, Rin's statements after witnessing Zouken's workshop inside his house shows that Zouken's state as a magi was pretty much over.

The degenerated state of Zouken's workshop shocked Rin and she pretty much implied that Zouken is way past retirement as an active magi.

Zouken was pretty much a mentally ill parasite by the 5th Grail War.

That's pretty cool, but could either of them even TOUCH PhantasMoon?

Shut the fuck up, Iskanderfag. Iskander's army doesn't have any of their NPs.

He's insane, but what he does still works to some level. He completely overwrote Sakura and turned her into an abomination fairly successfully AND he was ready to wait a couple more generations for the 5th war.

Class by class between the 4th and 5th war Servants, the only matchup where the 4th war servant has an advantage is maybe the Assassins.

I'd say Gil>>Emiya if he didn't fuck around so much.
Also Herc may lose if Lancelot gets creative enough.

>if he didn't fuck around so much
That Gil doesn't exist. Gil would get bodied pretty fast by Emiya.
The powerlevel of the 5th wars servants is ridiculous compared to the 4th.

>Saber vs Saber
Hmmmmm
>Gil vs Redman
Rock paper scissors dictate Redman wins, no matter how much it pains me. I just want to see a not jobbing GIl animated
>Cu vs Diarmuid
Not even worth mentioning
>DUDE vs Medusa
As much as I like DUDE, he'd probably get shitstomped by Medusa as long as Shinji wasn't her master
>Medea vs Gilles
No contest here, Medea wins
>Hundred Faces vs Cursed Arm
Actually worth discussing
>Herc vs Jets
lol

That Gil does exist, it's Ko-Gil and Extra Gil.

Doubt it, Lancelot might be able to take one life from Hercules but the moment he turns his sword into A-ranked, his other abilities get sealed.

Lancelot can't regenerate like Hercules, either.

Also, Hercules is a hundred times saner than Lancelot. You can barely call Hercules insane in F/SN.

Hercules can't really speak well as the Berserker class but his thinking ability is still pretty great.

Illya barely has to watch over Hercules.

Meanwhile, Lancelot pretty much doesn't listen to Kariya and is in danger of just wandering around and not giving a fuck about Kariya.

Not really as there are two assassins to choose from in the 5th war. One can just instakill any master while the other is a peerless fighter capable of stalemating Berserker..

Rider would win obviously

I am not even a Iskanderfag, Medusa will probably win 99% of the time.

But you don't know who are in his armies.

If he manage to have casters who can protect him from petrification, and prevent her to summon Pegasus, he has chance to win.

It's a big IF, I admit.

Don't forget this one

>Cu vs Diarmuid

Diarmund would win, sadly.
Cu outside ireland is pretty weak.

You can't compare them, Solomon and Merlin are the absolute best Casters you could hope for, they destroy any other Caster and probabaly 99% of the other Servants, with the exception of other Grands.

Cursed Arm seems to have a more convenient assassinating ability than the Hundred Faces.

It's just a simple crushing heart ability with no need for physical contact.

In a straight-up fight without any commands holding him back, Cu would murder Diamuid.

They don't have access to their NPs. Period. End of discussion.

What are you smoking? Cu is basically Irish Hercules

You need a NP to cast spells?

Could a master theoretically transform Medusa into Gorgon during a HGW using some batshit ritual? I guess it would be entirely up to the writer.

Not with that luck the, thing about Cu is that he's perfect against servants unless he's purpousefully fucked over.
Deermud doesn't have shit against him and one gae bolg means death, even the normal, not flying kind.

Weakened Saber (powered by shirou) vs Weakened Cu : cu was losing so he had to Gae bolg her.

Normal saber vs Normal Diarmund : diarmund managed to hurt her.

Problem with that line is that Solomon and Merlin can't bring back the dead to life.

Nasu hasn't introduced any famous doctors from mythology in Fate yet but some Greek doctors managed to revive the dead but got banned by Zeus from doing so because Hades complained to Zeus about it.

Can't have repeating classes in a war and avenger is taken already.

>Spear of that instagibs people with shitty luck vs NTR man of shitty luck

Green potato nigger is fucked.

She kinda does that automatically when she drops Breaker Gorgon. Kinda.

They are all Rank E while in his army as well.

Why wouldn't they? Isn't the point of a servant to use their NP?

>Gil vs Enkidu in F/SF
>Gil vs Tiamat in F/GO
>CCC Gil

Nothing Deermund can do about homing nuke coming his way.

Also, Gil would crush EMIYA 10/10. UBW is only one part of the equation, other part being having just right amount of power where you are not strong enough to make Gil serious but still have just enough power to kill him.

Shirou was in that sweet spot; Archer, not so much. Besides, Gilgamesh is stronger in every other regard anyway.

Would it have to change her class, even? I was under the impression that Gorgon was a part of her legend, meaning it could potentially be a part of her kit regardless of class. GO makes it into a different character, but canonically speaking shouldn't it be possible?

Please learn to read

E-rank independant action. Not e-rank stats servants.

Lurk more. When summoned as part of Iskander's army, they don't have access to their NPs.

>Asclepius
>Son of Apollo, brout back the dead etc
That's a shit ton of divinity we're going to have to work with

>Problem with that line is that Solomon and Merlin can't bring back the dead to life.
Yes and?

IH is a zerg rush NP. Alex doesn't have enough magic juice to make his servant followers to use their nps.

neither

While I admit that serious Gil (404) would maim any mainstream servant in record time, he'd never do it to Redman or Shirou out of principle. Why would the king, take himself seriously against fakers and frauds? And while that leads to his death more often than not, he still wouldn't change

Implying Diarmund would not recognize Cu.

Implying he don't know how to counter the normal gb.

Also A+ agility, I doubt cu can easily distance him like versus EMIYA.

word of god said outside Ireland, and with their respective masters, Diarmund win.

Sweet.

So you can't claim Solomon and Merlin as top of the line when there exists people who can do things, they cannot do.

It's wasn't just merely a weakened Cu, he was ordered to scout and gauge the enemy's strength. He wasn't allowed to win.

See
I am not

Different aspects tend to go to different classes, full Gorgon is basically berserker/avenger if you fuck around with the classes.
Jack is a good example of this.

I read that as 'Who would win in a fuck?'

>In short: whoever Nasu wants to win at the moment.
Someone's been paying attention.

Solomon can remove himslef from the Root, rules over all magecraft and control the 72 demons. Merlin claims he can use all five True Magics at will, and we don't know what 2 of them do. In terms of sheer power and versality there is nothing that come close to them.

Then explain me how a mid tier servant like EMIYA manage to hold a full Lancer?

If he was that strong, he would even need a NP to beat him.

I want the succ from this snek

The only time we have seen serious Gil was in the final battle against Tiamat in GO, and he was fighting along with 2 goddesses, the former Grand Assassin, a Grand Caster candidate and Taiga.