Draw or request Sup Forumsrt

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166955704/#q166968370
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166313053/#166313313
i.imgur.com/o5RHhQw.jpg
imgur.com/a/p9LkK
imgur.com/a/uM6Hj
kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt6xLfACUAEgC0W.jpg:orig
imgur.com/a/dx4iK
imgur.com/a/SPKVl
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2435220?tags=wo-class_aircraft_carrier alternate_costume
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
youtube.com/watch?v=5e9VuKgRMbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSgNRcln7M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting this image of my DBZ OC colored correctly please? I posted the links down below to both images for color reference.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166955704/#q166968370
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/166313053/#166313313

Requesting colors, reference:
i.imgur.com/o5RHhQw.jpg

Requesting your husbando in an effay 90s fit.

Requesting Otome as an angry/abusive alcoholic.

Draw your waifu as a food item with her face on it

Requesting Sumeragi (left) in those clothes, barefoot and in the pose (on the right) but not with that facial expression but with that wink and smile she has in that swimsuit pic, being all confident showing her booty and feet off

I think you've got the wrong thread

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

Satania in black frilly and lacy underwear

Requesting Mereoleona wearing a fundoshi and nothing but that, standing tall with a wide grin on her face and acting like nothing's different.

I can't believe I missed this one. hilarious.

thanks so much user.

Anchor for Magane posing with an AKS74-U.

Make this look like jojo

Was the discord channel for drawfags made?

Sure getting some lovecraftian requests lately

that was Linefag's idea.

Didnt you get one Nurgle's abomination?

That was too much for me to handle.

Requesting Yoshida dressed up as your favorite Disney princess

And yeah he also gave up halfway in, I hope he doesn't mind me requesting it again

Would be nice to have one so drawfags can get together and chat.

instead of drawing.

It's not that.

Just get together, see what everyone is drawing, share their works, learn from each other.

I just feel it would be nice to have more fellow drawfags to chat with and get to know each other.

Requesting fusion between Erza and Dragonball Multiverse Bra

drawfag here, migrating to wwd.

Spilling hot chocolate into his lap.

Requesting this cap of Kare Kano redrawn with Shinji and Kaworu

Requesting Rin and Nui feet fiving one another.

Requesting a requester tan. She'd be dressed as a slutty gyaru and only acts impressed/attracted to good drawfags and shows niceness out of pity or cold contempt for lesser drawfags.

Requesting Shirou and Saber re-enacting Steamed Hams with Shiro as Skinner and Saber as Chalmers.

Requesting Kogasa giving a thumbs up

Why are you giving up on requests and making different one each thread?

Requesting Izuku and Nejire holding hands.

DBM Bra seems as cancerous as Super

Why not?

You shouldn't give up!

Requesting Nagatoro dressed as T-elos

Why are you encouraging a notorious shitposter?

Now this is a good request.

Then draw it for me user.

requesting Takumi making this face

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting Brass as a stereotypical Mega Level Digimon

Requesting picture on the right with Gon's leg and fist but instead of a belt he should be charging a jajanken
Pitou should be the girl

Request nude catgirl Akira wants user to play with her with a dangly feather toy on a stick. For example on her knees with the feathers in her mouth handing the stick to user.

Ashita no Joe reference? Drawfag confirmed for bro.

Good post.

Why?

Requesting Rin wearing a qipao and a cute hairbun cover over her hairbun!

It was meant to be a Gurren Lagann reference but I guess it also would be an Ashita no Joe reference too.

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod mascot costume

Requesting Fumino Serizawa wearing a catgirl outfit. Can be lewd or cute, as long as she is happy and safe.

adorably cartoony.

Requesting Elf-san being overjoyed at finding fries at the bottom of a fastfood bag.

Requesting this cute bear doing anything you like

or that "the ride never ends" meme.

Requesting the "ultimate waifu" with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

Anchors if artist is continuing

requesting Chie Sasaki (left) with the bunny girl outfit in the right

refs for the bunny outfit
imgur.com/a/p9LkK

and refs for Chie
imgur.com/a/uM6Hj

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

I second that and I'm in when someone creates it.

Do it Linefag

I would but I can't draw for shit.

Requesting Granity and Pixie symmetrically docking

Requesting Sylvie making chocolate for me or handing me a chocolate heart.

Requesting Maid Tamamo (or Tamamo Cat Maid)adding milk to a drink, such as pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt6xLfACUAEgC0W.jpg:orig
Also naked ribbons if that hasn't already been done here, for Valentines, or making chocolate/cookies.

How big is yours?

Requesting a happy, cute Nana being comfy in a scarf or a blanket.

Stop shitposting on the wwd you tool.

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

looking at art of superior artists angers me not inspires

Maybe you should use that anger to motivate yourself to get better.

Don't you have a waifu thread to be in?

Requesting Detective Conan hosting the Conan O'Brien show via his voice changer bow tie after having knocked out his red-haired counterpart.

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

Requesting these cute android lesbian dorks: Nanakorobi Nene as the female MC from Fate/GO and Clarion as Katou Danzou
Refs imgur.com/a/dx4iK

Or just Nene and Clarion in Riyo's art style
imgur.com/a/SPKVl

Seconding

seconding

I turned around a missed three threads.

It's looking great, don't worry! Hippo's domination doesn't seem to be slowing so take your time if you have to.

Questions to drawfags, how much time does it takes you guys to deliver on requests?
I don't know how those threads work honestly, but I'm working on something I read last thread, but it's taking more time than expected, I don't even know if whoever posted the request even cares by now

Requesting Raynare in the form of a stereotypical JRPG final boss

hope you like it

WIP from yesterday. I haven't been able to work on it at all today due to work but I'll be sure to pick it back up by tomorrow evening.

Months.

They would care and appreciate your hard work, yeah. It can take a while, some go for 5 minute sketches but others put a good few hours into their deliveries, even if the last thread dies.

Amazing job, thank you very much friend.

I requested something and the drawanon said he was busy but working on it so I'm patiently waiting. I understand that it takes time.

Which one is it? Just quote him and let him know that you're still on it. People generally lurk these threads every time if they have a request in the works.

When is Valentine's Day exactly?

>Questions to drawfags, how much time does it takes you guys to deliver on requests?
It varies. I'm waiting on 8 different drawings at the moment, some much longer than others.

Requesting Abe Nana (left) in a shy pose showing her feet/soles (pose examples in the right)

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rookiâ„¢

Requesting Ingrid baking cookies

Requesting Amanda making user eat her (possibly horrible) food that she cooked

Requesting Wo from KanColle having dinner in an elegant restaurant or on a date with the viewer or anything similar that would fit Valentine's Day. You can draw her in this costume since she looks adorable wearing it: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2435220?tags=wo-class_aircraft_carrier alternate_costume

>Funlance
Man, I didn't even request this and I'm excited.

O-oh.

That's reassuring. I thought these where supposed to be done by the end of each threads (even if that sounds impossible to me)

I'm not sure if I should quote him because I don't want to get his hopes up, I'm shit and also rarely complete drawings, I'm worried I might end up not delivering
I'll do my best though

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.

For inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
youtube.com/watch?v=5e9VuKgRMbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSgNRcln7M0

There aint no deadline user. Dont eorry.

Kizuna Ai and Luna Kaguya symmetrical docking please

I would like a drawing of a sleepy Noire in pajamas or some happy pov stuff like wife/housewifey, although I would also love to see her cosplaying.(cosplay ideas of mostly fabric-based costumes, fantasy or scifi things) and you can also turn to the Drama CDs of hers for ideas, especially for the wife/housewife part.