Its ok to sacrifice thousands of innocents as long as you get to keep dem purple pussy

>Its ok to sacrifice thousands of innocents as long as you get to keep dem purple pussy
What did Nasu mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5wkmvu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kill worms in Sakura
>kill the Grail
>ends HGW in one day
easy peasy

I would kill for those tiddies, desu.

That he has shit taste and is totally blind to the perfection that takeuchi created for him.

It's just one possibility. The thing about VNs, and stories like them, is you're able to see different interpretations of events.

It's like playing an asshole in an RPG.

>I'm gonna protect people I don't know instead of the ones I care about
Literally a cuck moralfag mentality

>I'm short-sighted and can't see the greater good

>thousands
dumb secondary

Your woman is more important than a bunch of nobodies.
Acting like a calculating cold machine is what fucked up Archer in the first place in case you forgot.

Wormy pussy used by hundreds of men at that.

Millions?

Wouldn't know because I haven't been able to find one link to an English dub of the movie.

Shirou's had worse.

himefags are not allowed.

Hundreds.

>Your woman is more important than a bunch of nobodies.
What if moot was among that "bunch of nobodies"

Who?

More like 60 randoms

>kills grail
>when even word of god said he would fried his brain trying to understand simple noble phantasms
lel

>shitposter utterly fails to understand HF

Sasuga.

>shitposter can't wrap his mind around his waifu being a mass murderer on the levels of Hitler
Sasuga.

>Sakura ate 6 gorillion nips
Sasuga

Shitki can’t so it but i bet Shiki can

Hey if your wife is fucked by another man and they're both happy then you should be fine with it as well because it's for the greater good :^)

Why are Kirifags such ncucks?

>he can only think in terms of cuckoldry
Almost as bad as food analogies

Her worm pussy feels too good.

Moot is dead already

>old lore
Shiki can now kill RMs and philosopher's stone made out of 7 billion souls without problem. Get with times

Has the film been subbed yet?

dailymotion.com/video/x5wkmvu

Read the VN. Shirou knows what he's doing is wrong.

If it's wrong, why does it feel so good?

Even better, he should've known anime would kill him one day

>know what you're doing is wrong
>still do it
Not an excuse.

Sounds worth it desu

It's called being a madman.

Sakura > the world.

t. shirou

Mind of Steel is the best possible ending in HF prove me wrong

The normal ending is also good because Sakura becomes a mindbroken old lady

More like 7 billions

but both the normal and True endings are worse with a much higher bodycount

I don't care about random civilians. I care about Shirou.

Sakurafags are sociopaths, this is nothing new.

That's not the worm sakura, dumbshit

The actual culprit Angra Mainyu gets punished. If Shirou had killed the innocent victim Sakura, he'd be no better than Zouken or the shadow.
Actually, she's a virgin.

dumb Realta Nua secondary

Had he killed her earlier and hundreds of deaths would have been avoided.
If one person must be punished for the sake of 100 then so be it.

The only people you can honestly protect are the people next to you. Anything else is an exercise in futility.

The ones who needed to be killed were Zouken and the grail. Killing Sakura instead of Zouken who already was routinely eating people alive isn't justice.

>killing one person, destroying an evil pacemaker, crushing a worm and returning a ghost to its rightful place is mass murder

Realta Nua is the main canon, though.

Nasu: I wanted a murderous guest to be something rather inorganic... like a geometric sci-fi "visitor" rather than a "creature" from a horror film. I described it as "...like a teru teru bozu gone wrong" and as soon as I saw that Dark Sakura design, I knew Takeuchi had hit the nail on the head! I hadn't finished writing out the script at that point so there was a definite air of doubt floating around the staffers, and I had a heck of a time convincing everyone that this design was exactly what we needed. You know when that girl in "The Ring" comes crawling out of the television set? I always scoff at that scene and think to myself, "This fool has finally taken physical form! Now all it will take is one of my precisely aimed low kicks and she's done for good!" I don't know why, but a humanoid creature of tangible flesh just seems less scary sometimes, as if we are able to convince ourselves on some level that a creature with substance and fleshy physical form can be defeated. That's why it was important to me for Dark Sakura to look like an otherworldly entity that humans simply could not fathom and no amount of vigorous kicking would destroy.

From a very early stage, we knew the plot would involve Sakura becoming a boss character. Following the same line as Kohaku from "Tsukihime" and Fujino Asagami from "Kara no Kyoukai," we knew Sakura was going to suffer an emotional and psychological break. The design started off with the general shape of a hot dog weiner and when Takeuchi presented the rough draft to me, I knew immediately that it was the right way to go.

Sakura is a symbol of loss and betrayal, like Gilgamesh but in a different way. It was important that people didn't perceive her as a villain, though, because we intended her to be more like a victim or sacrifice.

Don't try too read too much into fate story, it falls appart quickly under scrutiny.

Sakura confirmed for hot dog weiner

>It was important that people didn't perceive her as a villain, though, because we intended her to be more like a victim or sacrifice.
Sakura confirmed for innocent.

the events of tsukihime are literally not canon. Tsukihime remake will be canon

>Tsukihime remake
>ever happening