Dragon Maid

Just started this, what should I expect?

Already the yandere dragon is a funny bit

Genuinely fun show. Comfy. Saikawa parts do get a bit annoying

Best show of 2017

Great show. Lucoa is best dragon.

i really liked it, but you should probably watch it alone. let's just say it gets "unconfortable" with the child characters

Fun at first, but gets repetitive.

Lucoa /would/ be best dragon if she wasn't afflicted by fucking bowling balls.

Tohru or smaller, no bigger.

>watching anime with anyone not extremely intimate

You can get away with some shows with friends, but I wouldn't dream of watching most animu outside of my pillow fort on my bed

It's a nice show.

expect dragons

What's wrong with bowling balls?

pedo shit

More than a handful is a waste, user.

Lucoa is like a gold-plated airplane: She would be more beautiful without the gold, the gold would be better used elsewhere, there are more elegant ways to decorate aircraft, and simply speaking it degrades her function.

Quetz would've had a better aesthetic with a smaller bust and we would have lost nothing. Please give all that useless flab to someone who needs it.

Usually I'd disagree, but not this time.

Personally, I loved it.

I can think of a few

Very comfy show. I wish I had a Lucoa mummy gf

Is it true that this anime is SJW-bait? That's not enough to kill my enthusiasm, but I want to know before I get deeply into it.

You're not allowed to enjoy it because kyoani and normalfags.

no
there was a thing about the english dub being but who watches that?

Putting the /ss/ and /u/ aside, it's actually a pretty good show with comfy family everyday antics despite the repeated jokes with Saikawa and Kanna's interactions. 6/10 in my honest opinion

A great show, 2017 AOTY

heartwarming show Elma is best girl

I honestly can't think of anything that's SJW about the show. If you're so far gone as to screech autistically at just regular lesbians, you probably aren't watching anime in the first place

the best slice of life show ever

Best couple. Best family.
Cutest Daughter.

Possibly of the year as well

Cunny cumui

I just wanna post baby Kanna.

it has cute characters but I would much rather see miss Kobayashi in their world not them in hers

>isekaitrash

What faction is Kanna?

same as toru

Decent show. First two episodes lack context and just seem like extreme randomness. Gets good when the second dragon shows up. From then on, it's pretty much just a typical light comedy, but with KyoAni's high level of animation. I'd put it on par with something like Vandread.

Not the guy, but does that mean japanese deities are bad beings?

Chaos faction.

The manga later explains further. "Chaos Dragons" just means they oppose the rule of the gods and fight against them, not necessarily that they are evil or bad (Although it doesn't mean they like or get along with people either).

Good series, didn't like a couple of the anime original changes and the gags get overused but overall it was good. I liked the manga better though.

>more than a handful is a waste

I have always fucking hated this saying

is more money than can fit in your wallet a waste?

It's basically just a slice of life, but there's also dragon girls. It's cute.

Post more

>The manga later explains further. "Chaos Dragons" just means they oppose the rule of the gods and fight against them, not necessarily that they are evil or bad (Although it doesn't mean they like or get along with people either).
I see. You'd assume someone literally named 神威 would be one of the ones fighting for the gods.

Or that they see themselves as the rightful gods.

M8, if you watch anime with anyone who seems remotely normal you risk being completely ostracized by everyone that doesn't also enjoy the medium. I have 2 friends that watch but never talk about it and my girlfriend will watch movies with me but that's it. Never watch anime with other people. Just enjoy it by yourself.

Kanna never wear bikini and wear ugly one pieced swimsuit instead.so do not sexualize her.because no one faps with one pieced swimsuit.

yamero right now

>because no one faps with one pieced swimsuit.
I prefer them over bikinis.

Cutebayashi

Funimation put a bunch of SJW memes and shit in the dub, but you shouldnt be watching dubs anyway so it's of no concern.

I enjoyed Maid Dragon more than K-On!

Showed this to my 12 year old sister and she wants a season 2 so where the fuck is it?

Tohru would be best dragonfu if she wasn't a fucking dyke

Tohru is best dragonfu because she's a fucking dyke.

user cowtits are completely disgusting. it's a known fact that they add nothing to a character. they're more pandering than even totally flat characters.

anything above C cup is nasty, especially in 2d.

>it's a known fact
It's funny how every time someone says this, the statement is the complete opposite.

A pretty standard SoL that occasionally references the fact that most of its cast consists of dragons.

>Dyke
>Wants the dick

She wants Kobayashi only. It doesn't matter if Kobayashi is a man, woman, or attack helicopter.

>Wants the Kobayashi
ftfy

"A bit annoying"
I fucking want to kill that little 2D subhuman, that reaction is just so god-awful I could barely handle it, made the show much less enjoyable for me.

>Not the guy, but does that mean japanese deities are bad beings?
Kanna is mythologically evil, in the Ainu religion. You need to pay attention in the damn lore. Yes, Kanna is actually a thunder god, but she/he is considered hostile to humans so she has no actual human followers.

Dragonkino

Why is Kobayashi such a dick to Tohru about her feelings? She's always wishy washy about it.

She explains it pretty eloquently in episode... 8, I think it was? She's emotionally stunted and socially awkward; there's a reason her only friend prior to Tohru was a guy she drunkenly rants about maids to.

>Kanna is mythologically evil, in the Ainu religion. You need to pay attention in the damn lore. Yes, Kanna is actually a thunder god, but she/he is considered hostile to humans so she has no actual human followers.
The more you know. All I know is Fafnir is evil, since I come around the parts where his lore is relevant.

I searched for Kannakamui mithology but couldn't find nothing more than an owl shaped good, do you know some english or japanese source of informations?

>being this mad over a lesbian loli

Imagine how stupid that is.