Osomatsu san

I can't believe my fucking eyes.

Cuteness ranking? Plausible.

Animatsu in the preview.

Nips obviously don't know the fact that choro a shit, and that totty should be #2

I like all of them except for Jyushimatsu. I don't know why. I guess it's probably the fact that his only trait is that he is dumb.

I've also noticed that the creators really like him. There are like, what, 3-4 episodes dedicated to him.

It's the normie popularity again. I recall Suzumura saying during S1 that his generation of kids were still like "shee", but today's kids who like Osomatsu repeat "muscle hustle."

umaru #14!

>Reigen not in 1st
>Kara not being cuter than Choro
>Umaru
>Iok and Ein
Japs prove they have shit tastes yet again.

>lok
Uhhhhhhhh

>no Totty

I was about to throw my keyboard because I thought this was the slut rankings

I still can't recall why I wasted my time watching that show

It's a good time to be a Choro fag.

Totty is 28th

Why can't choro have normal sized pupils like his counterparts?

Churrofags finally did it, I'm happy for you guys.

I am happy, but I am worried its going to be harder to get Choro merch now.

Kara would be first if that was the case

He did it, bros(gals)!

Kara is the purest Matsu though.

Those heads must be so top heavy, I feel bad for the people wearing them

Chorohaters eternally BTFO

why is choro popular now? I thought nips didn't like him

None of the Matsus are pure though

They actually found a way to make him funny in S2

They did nothing with him most of Season 1. He only started getting some popularity. Still I do remember he was the number one pick for women if they had to marry someone since he is the only one willing.

>2. Choro
>11. Kara
>28. Totty
What the fuck happened?

Where was juicy in this ranking?

What did you think of the official bootleg matsus?

>This must be Ichimatsu zansu

They're alright, I probably wouldn't buy them though

Juice was only popular because of the Kanojo episode
Ichi is basically a different character than he was in S1
Choro gets far more screentime than he deserves
Oso...well, I'm not sure. He was never really popular but he seemed to get a boost recently. No idea why he tanked this hard.
Totty is same as Choro except slightly less screentime.

>#1 Sakura Kinomoto
Nostalgia strong

Sakura is the cutest!

Kids watch Osomatsu? I thought it was late night stuff

It's a shame that non-monday threads are so inactive, I wonder why this is?

What did he do?

Because Oso-san isn't popular anymore.

No worries, folks. Choro is just as shit as expected.

>Osofags, Ichifags, Jyushifags and maybe some Tottyfags voted on Choro instead of their favorite matsu to make his VA happy
>Karafags only care about Kara
not surprised

I knew something was fishy about choromatsu being this high

I find it ironic because people wouldn't love much of the matsu characters if it weren't for their seiyuu.

I'm not even a Chorofag, but I'm glad someone finally beat Kara and Ichi for the top spot.

/our guy/

Yeah, because people felt bad for his VA

The man has won awards why should they feel bad for him?

whats a sheeh wave

I didn't know anything about their seiyuus before picking it up. It'd be pretty pathetic if people only liked the show/characters because of who voiced them

This is a travesty. I suspect foul play.

See

I honestly wouldn't care as much if all of them got changed. The only one that would kind of bother me is Oso. Of course Osomatus is what made me start knowing more about the voice actors. Which bothers me since I can only hear their matsu voice in other shows.

I personally find it hard to distinguish seiyuus from one another, as in most cases they all sound the same to some degree (at least in the ones I've seen)

>ywn be able to listen to choros penis

You must be deaf then especially given some of the unique voices they have. I understand not knowing the names but some of the voices sound too distinct you can easily point them out.

Kara's needs before Choro's. They're just taking after this matsu. Some of them must have jumped ship, though, or else he would have ranked higher compared to characters from other franchises.

Kamiya churro stronk!

I want Togou to make an appearance. I mean like holy shit he has a fuckton of fanart and he isn't even in -san.

I don't think Fujita or Matsubara give one solemn fuck what fans want.

Tougou is a shit character who only appeared once. Only the broody angstfags like him with Oso. he isn't the only one in the series who threatened oso

>eldest trio again
They really need to find more creative ways to split up the boys. There are twenty different combinations possible using three of the matsus, why don't they use something new?

I don't quite understand why nyanko-sensei has stayed in the rankings all of these time. Nothing against him, he's great and all, but where does this loyalty come from?

They want to fuck that cat.

Not everyone is a freak like you, Ichi.

Choromatsu has to be one of my least favorite characters Kamiya has voiced. He's much better suited for roles like Araragi, Izaya and Yato. Choromatsu doesn't bring out any of the playfulness in his voice.

I don't remember them doing a scene with only the older trio really together without the younger trio intervening at some point.

The younger trio definitely gets the most screen time, but my point is that whenever they split them into two it's always eldest vs youngest. I want to see more unique combinations, like when they did choromatsu rising.

In all honesty I'd probably wear this if this was real

Karamatsu is the king of good taste after all.

Is F6 dead forever?

I sure damn hope so. Ikemen Matsus are garbage

They might have had comedy potential if the really stressed the idea of them acting the same as the matsus the way they did in the first episode, but later skits just became so bland.

Karamatsu's milky thighs.

They just did an event with them so no.

Those are some skinny-ass thighs

I wanna take a bite out of them. Do you think he shaves them?

That's strange considering how much of a glutton he is.

Cannibalism isn't good user.
I have a feeling there's something genetically wrong with the Matsus that they can't grow any body/facial/pubic hair, as we've never seen it

Bad piggy, you're ruining the meat!

We've seen them grow facial hair in the second episode of the first season.

He's claiming it as his own. All of the meat belongs to Karamatsu in the end.

I'M HAPPY FOR MUH BOI

>I have a feeling there's something genetically wrong with the Matsus that they can't grow any body/facial/pubic hair,
Yeah, it's called being Asian.

This set is so great.

>It'd be pretty pathetic if people only liked the show/characters because of who voiced them
What's pathetic about it? They all are star seiyuus, nothing wrong with watching the show because you want to hear your favorite voices.

>more thigh

Yeah but if you don't get involved in the story or only like the characters because of their voices and not for who they are, then yeah it's pretty sad.

The choukei content in that set is great.

Ne- natsume!

theirs nothing there to bite in the first place

I want to hold his hand. They look soft.

I want jyushi to thrust his monster cock into my tight virgin pussy and ravage it until I scream in climax and he cums with the might of a thousand suns so hard it spews out of my mouth

I envy the matsu brothers not having to deal with body hair. As a guy I can't stand it. Of course when they do grow some facial hair it looks weird on them like the Dayoon one.

i've always wanted to watch this show but i mostly associated it with people that fuck their dogs

You can't let every bad apple ruin shows for you. You are always going to get them no matter what.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about facial hair, because my body hair grows pretty fast already. I have to shave my legs a lot and it gets annoying

>Karamatsu going from 1 to 11
Damn you, Matsubara.

Why does he hate the angry boy so much?

iyami should’ve been #1 zansu

>Galicuck Ein muh Cranknii and Iok.
The wrost charcters
>Ciel
No wonder HugPrecure is pushing bishonen characters again

>Reigen on 5th
>Gintoki on 6th
this is so fucking rigged they should be lower than that