It's not fair, bros.

Too bad, how sad.

ZOROME'S OUR BOY

02 is so cute.

02 is truly the best girl.

Jesus, that's brutal

A-1 >>>> Trigger.
This series is irrefutable proof.

I'd say with this episode Franxx surpassed KoiAme for best visual direction this season.

>i can be yuor angle... or yuor devil

P13 boys BTFO

Fuck, and Zorome had only just concluded Miku was a 'nice girl'

>Hiro is famous among all the codes
What is Hiro?

Harlot

Zorome is my boy.

JUST

>mitsuru always in the background scowling
i love this shit

It's all Gainax anyway. Takao Noriko aside.

Yeah, Takao is a beast.

Eh, unless she actually gets in the robot with one it can be passed off as the same kind of shittalking Zorome pulled.

Dorn in the Franxx

Jesus Christ dude

Remember when people thought this wasn't a harem and that the other boys weren't worthless pieces of dog shit?

Being Ichigo is suffering. Worst part is she doesn't understand why she's jealous. P26 squad confirms that most of the "kids" are barely what you call a socialized human.

Looks like a little bitch wearing a training bra

02's headband has a flashing element on it.
It's a limiter of sorts, isn't it?

What the hell?

MAGIC PAIN GLOVE

After that episode, I can't find it in me to bully Ichigo anymore, and 02 lost some major points with me for being so heartless.

The girl who was cucked to death

Those two are so tsundere with eachother.

Twintails and Satan are both cheating sluts

Nani?

This episode really did a good job of building tension for the fuck hueg action fest we're getting in episode 6. I can't describe how happy i am that Zero Two is still being demonized and Hiro has to neglect his health to ride with her. This show could have gone so fucking south into harem vomit but it's keeping the relationships interesting and the tension high. God, the conflict is satisfying. RIP Ichigo

So the message here is that arranged marriage are actually bad?
Is Trigger backstabbing Abe here?

He's literally growing stronger from dino aids.

Explain how Ichigo felt right at this moment.

How thirsty can one girl be?

Oh god
>Other Stamen who rode with her felt like she was eating them
>For Hiro she's actually "adding" something

Literally growing stronger

SATSUKI-SAMAAA

If he can handle it.

It really was the kiss of death.

He's sucking her instead of the other way around. Oni Hiro comfirmed. That blue cancer on his chest is gonna spread and he's gonna be blue as fuck.

Like Magic Johnson

hnnng

Hiro just get stronger the more he ride with 02 as she keep feeding him instead of the reverse.

Other pilots get fed on and lose their ability to pilot and die.

That's why 02 is laughing like a maniac because she knows. Good doctor probably told her all about it.

J U S T

Ichigo is actually my favorite. Is there something wrong with me?

WHAT THE FUCK

I MEAN

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

Da ba dee da ba di

Goddamn, this is lewd.

It's just teasing, they love each other.

Makes you wander what that growth actually is? How did it get there? Is Mitsuru taking that medication cause his blood cells counts are permanently fucked up now? So many questions still, which makes this interesting. I hope they don't reveal it all until it's close to the end.

Local man with dino aids is growing stronger.

Hiro is best boy. It's a shame that oni bitch is slutting it up with him. It's understandable a teenage boy like Hiro would succumb to such seductions. It's not his fault. It's the bitch's fault for seducing him in the first place. I wish she'd bugger off already. Hiro is best boy and deserves better. A LOT better.

Never seen a boy in spats?

He drank the kool-aids and now he's a blue dinoman.

You have poor judgement?

BUGS ARE LOVE
BUGS ARE LIFE

Ichigo pls.

Goro is the real victim here.

Mitsuru doesn't seem to have any growths of any kind, just general deterioration.

Say what you want about ichigo, but damn she became best girl in 3 episodes, this episode made Hiro an alpha man, and Ichigo is quite good too. The slap was completely deserved.

So is it just me, or was the visual direction for this episode really kino?

>HE'S TOTALLY NOT BEING USED GUYS
>HE WASN'T INJURED AT ALL GUYS
>I-ICHIKEKS B-B-BTFO RIGHT GUYS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, I feel for the guy. He didn't deserve to have his best friend be self-destructive and his partner drag herself down with him. Goro deserves better.

BLUE ONI

RED ONI

HIRO IS TURNING BLUE

Did you miss this?

Episode title makes sense now

Hiro wants to be used, that's the difference, he's basically back to the Hiro they all knew because he can pilot again.
So he's suicidal and 02 likes it.

So they really are going with the Red/Blue Oni thing. Interesting.

DINO EBOLA ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER

>implying he isn't going to name her Rein

That is just Zero Two's viewpoint from years of doing this shit. If Hiro survives what is happening then great, but Zero Two will just keep doing what she has always done because if Hiro dies that means he was too weak.

wtf bros...

It is, you filthy Sup Forums crossboarder.
The episode director is ex-kyoanus.

I wonder if they were deliberate about giving the numeral designation "13" to the Plantation.

We've learned from the other squad that how things operate there are more than a little fucked up.

HOLY

SHIT

What does synchronizing actually feel like? I know it's sex but I mean if you take what happens in the show.

>Sup Forums
No. The whole kino thing has long since gone beyond that. I used to hate it, but it's grown on me.

Man, Hiro is the absolute madman, he was really alpha this episode.

OUR GIRL ICHIGO BTFOING SHITTY ONI

>vanilla love story is dead
what went wrong bros

If it wasnt for the rain, which my guess reminded her of Hiro, 02 would have not left enough of Ichigo to bury.

Well Sup Forums?

It's been reinvigorated into something that has actual emotional weight. Now that Hiro still has something to lose, and is choosing to do ti anyway, it matters more. The show is still very much concerned with love and romance, they're just continuing to raise stakes. Good.

IS HE RETARDED?

You're right, I'm going to ride with my loving girlfriend Ichigo instead.

He is suicidal, he has no other purpose than to ride the robot.
The last thing he would do is give up piloting.

probably, cerasus isn't even a fucking proper name. Though it feels kinda weird to give 26 Chrysanthemum, normally the Japanese like to use that one for big deals.

The evolution terminology seems to definitely be somewhat meaningful at least. What with 02 being hardcore darwinist and hiro mutating/adapting/whatever.

speak for yourself, cunt.

Why is futoshi and kokoro perfect for each other like wtf man

>no getting in the franxx
>no klaxxosaur
>no fight scene
>one of the best if not the best episode by far
What did they mean by this?

He feels he's getting stronger. He literally tells it this way.

Yes, he's in love. Also, he's shaped his identity around being able to pilot so....yeah.

The solution is for Hiro to partner with both girls depending on how he feels that day. Then get Naomi back in for Goro.

How did this betacuck manage to be famous in other plantations?

It had a lot of develpoment and insight.
Goro being a bro to hiro and starting to feel jealous or angry of ichigo's love for hiro to the end of the episode.
Ichigo being mature and still trying to help Hiro.
002 lacks of humanity.
And hiro dedication to his team.