Tkmiz appreciation thread

tkmiz appreciation thread

What did they mean by this?

Man with a mission reference.

when will he kill himself?

Does he do all these in paint?

she has such cute fingers

uh oh, you have to pretend she's a man or else all the spergs will lose their autistic shit

Never, he will have a happy life!

>tfw they follow you on twitter

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

she is a man

Did they actually respond to this tho?

he may be a man but that doesn't change that fact that she is a beautiful and amazing woman

yes we got a thank you from つくみず

Sure user whatever helps you sleep at night

He went to comitia today. There are lots of reports on twitter that say he's a man.
Well most reasonable anons knew that for a long time but you select few really have to get along with despair.

Unfortunately there are no photos because comitia has a no photography policy. Jap phones make loud shutter noises due to regulation.

>he

>Jap phones make loud shutter noises due to regulation.
and the FCC limits CB radios to 4 watts carrier power in the US.. a screw driver and a soldering iron can get you around things like that

>risk jail to satisfy curiosity of delusional Sup Forums anons
I don't think any japs would do that for you, user. Maybe you can go see your princess in person the next time he goes to some doujin event. Just don't say no one told you when you find out the truth.

no woman would draw stuff like this

Most women are loli artists though.

post the whole thing, faggot.

Reminder that if you don't love tkmiz as a perverted man who cums on ipads and posts his school swimsuit lotion crossdressing masturbation videos to fc2, then you don't really love tkmiz.

You mean most loli artists are women?

Yes I had a brain fart

>he may be a man but that doesn't change that fact that she is a beautiful and amazing woman

the video bit was just a dream he had he didn't actually do that afaik

so I shouldn't suspect my mom and grandma are secretly loli artists?

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Fun fact: Japari Park was canonically carpet bombed by B2s in an attempt to combat ceruleans!

>今日はドトールでヘッセ詩集を読んでたら終わった
You are so productive Tkmiz!
>駅にうずまき飴が落ちててよかった
You deserve all the sweets in the world my love.
>……。
I love you so much Tkmiz, please marry me!
>明日のコはの55aでらくがきのまとめ本を売ってます 描いたけど気に入らなくて消した絵も上げなかった絵も出来るだけのせた お手伝いの人を頼んだので自分は場所には居たり居なかったりかも 売れ残った分は通販するけど完売したら追加で刷るかは具合を見て決めます
I hope you are doing better Tkmiz.
>仕事が終わらなくて寝れない
You're so determined Tkmiz, I admire you!
>プッシュ通知にいい感じのフィルターがかからなくなったな
I love you Tkmiz.
>ネーム終わらないからビックサイトでやるしかない
I love you Tkmiz.
>メモを整理していた
You've got it all figured out, huh?
>通知たまに鳴ってたけど全くならなくしたので少し寂しい
I want to be with you Tkmiz, you'll never be alone ever again.

I wonder what he's like IRL. Perhaps he is surprisingly chill and fun to talk to, you never know...

I guess it could be at least interesting to discuss with him, or perhaps he can't communicate outside of his art. Japan is too far away...

Wait, is tkmiz actually a guy or am I being fucked with right now?

tkmiz is a girl.

It would seem that he is, there was a collage of tweet (that I looked into with a friend) that seemed to prove it and perhaps those testimony on twitter (that I didn't read). Some where talking about manly hand but I don't know...

So yeah, at least from the way *they* phrased their tweets, it would indicate that they're a he.

I-is he cute at least?

Dunno, unless you go to Japan, I don't think we'll ever see his face.

It seems my stalking (googling) level isn't really high; have there been any interviews of Tkmiz in the past?

is he at least girly

Its sad but yes, he is absolutely a man.

My plan worked!
I managed to convince everyone that Tkmiz is a man!
This way I can go onto the second stage of my plan of "how to marry tkmizu" without other anons getting into my way.

Stay the hell away from her, she's mine!

>user discovers his mom is rustle

>本は思いのほかすぐ売れてしまったので追加で刷って通販します
Thats great to hear tkmiz@!

Get that 3DPD(B) shit outta here.

Twitter japs and 2ch anons say he is a nice person. He signed a lot of sketchbooks and drew a lot of potatoes, but that's due to his book being sold out too quick. I don't think there'd be much chance the next time that he'll print enough copies.

I don't see anyone mentioning that so I guess not too much.
Some 2ch user said he has long sideburns but that's about all description of his appearance that I've seen.

Tkmiz is so sexy!

Why is tkimz such a yuri

Well, his avatar sure is cute as hell. It's not unheard of for men to use girl picture as avatar for forum and stuff, so I guess it can go the same for author.

Though a drawing is much more personal, perhaps it's repressed desire. Just rambling, don't mind me.

Thank you for reporting all this! I don't even know where to look and using google translate for everything would be painful.

Mental illness.
>生きることは大体性欲そのものに思えるしでももう鬱陶しいから性欲を完全否定したいんだけどすると残る価値観が虚無とか死ぐらいしかないので困ってる
>コンテンツとして同性愛に傾倒する人たちのそういうところでのある種の妥協というか辻褄合わせみたいなものを勝手に感じる

I hope TKMIZ is alright

>he
Stop this meme, it isn't funny

It's not a meme and it's not meant to be funny.
It's just a fact.

>つくみず氏は鬱でもメンヘラでもなくて終始ニコニコ笑顔
According to this user it looks like he is alright. Was smiling all the time. No signs of depression.
>つくみず氏は美少女...ではなく30歳手前くらいの男性、卵型の薄い顔で身長160cmくらいの少し痩せ型、左手薬指に指輪があったから既婚者か彼女持ち?
Also he wore a ring on his left index finger, whatever that means.

>index finger
Actually it was his left ring finger. Brain wasn't working.

i want to take Tkmiz to an aquarium

>ネーム終わった…
My love for you will never end, Tkmiz.

Someone please post some of his monogatari art

That's not how depression works.

I appreciate you tkmiz!!!!!

>Was smiling all the time

A real depressed person doesn't go full bohoohoo attention whore. I'm not saying he is, but smiling and looking cheerful doesn't say much.

>I'm a doctor guis I know dis

Uploading a larger version of this straight from Twitter.

user this is from experience.

This is some Mishima tier shit

>Unfortunately
What's the fun in killing the mystery ?

Make this a doujin.