When will this dumb fucking trope of kids piloting robots fucking die...

When will this dumb fucking trope of kids piloting robots fucking die? They're never even able to come up with a decent excuse as to why they aren't using professionally trained adult soldiers who won't be underperforming just because their friend didn't invite them to a fucking birthday party.

No, because Japan worships and idolizes youth. For the vast majority of Japanese, your life and any fun you will ever have ends after high school.

Is there no mech + JoJo mix made yet? I want mech anime/manga for real men, so I can finally get one proper mech work that I will gladly enjoy.

>implying IRL wars are fought by well adjusted 40 year olds

OK Mr nofunallowed
You can buy a kurata any time you like
and you can let whomever you want pilot it

I can buy one kurata a year every year
If you think I'll ever let some old hag get close to it you are mistaken
Because of reasons

test

franxx run on teenage sex hormones

They did though

In case of Franxx those kids are professionally trained. So your point is moot.

>They're never even able to come up with a decent excuse as to why they aren't using professionally trained adult soldiers
>Waaah why is the show keeping important plot elements for later episodes?
Also the kids are professionally trained, even more than real life soldiers considering how they are raised.

When will these dumb threads of retards making surface-level observations about Anime end? They never provide any constructive criticism and instead try to act smart when everyone else has noticed the same shit.

And this is why Patlabor is best mecha ever created.

>For the vast majority of Japanese, your life and any fun you will ever have ends after high school.
I think this is overblown significantly. I game with Japanese adults and they seem like they're having a good time. Maybe they're NEETs or something.

Based Pacific Rim brings in adults while you pedophiles jerk off to teenagers and their robots.

Next you'll be saying that Hiro is a generic Shinji clone or something

Some sort of freeters at least.

I don't think being a typical Japanese salaryman is compatible with gaming, unless you call in sick when your favourite game comes out which tends to happen with Dragon Quest.

Normal Japanese people working as stressed out sarariman don't have fun.
At least, that's what Japanese otaku believe.
But that is an ancient trope that has survived from the late 70s to now, and it might not really reflect reality as it is today.
There's still the occasional sarariman and office lady who overwork themselves to death, but perhaps the vast majority might actually have a normal and fulfilling life.
Or perhaps it's all still true, and all the Japanese office workers are drones who hate their boring job and the customs they must follow because of traditions, and everybody just keeps bottling it in.

Who knows.

In the end, it's a Chinese, South Korean and Japanese problem.

>but perhaps the vast majority might actually have a normal and fulfilling life.
I doubt that when you consider that their working cadence is the reason their birth rate is so low.

I really liked bokurano.

hiro is too alpha for that

When will this dumb trope of kids in the military fucking die? They're never able to come up with an excuse why they're recruiting people at peak physical capability instead of the old and withered, fat asses who can't even run straight anymore.

I don't see why it should die, it's very logical when you consider than children learn way faster than adults and are way more malleable too.

hiro is too cuck for that

To be fair Shinji isn't a complete beta either, just that the Eva universe is programmed to kick him in the dick whenever he tries to get ahead

Then it would just be like any other war-themed anime.
At least with younger pilots you can mix in coming-of-age themes or some shit.