So out of all of Charle's children who would've been best and worst to succeed the throne?

So out of all of Charle's children who would've been best and worst to succeed the throne?

>best
Schneizel. Brilliant guy.
>worst
Euphemia. To soft and week.

I agree Schneizel would've been the best choice. He seems like someone who didn't mind doing the tedious paperwork and despot meetings. Clovis would've been the absolute worst in my opinion, he's far too caught up in his own luxuries and lavish lifestyle. I don't think either Lelouch or Cornelia would've been good leaders, both are fantastic generals but something tells me they would've been bored with all the paperwork.

Schneizel was the best one

Schneizel should have taken the throne, easily. If not him then Cornelia. The rest of the family were too self absorbed or too unrealistic to run a country.

Worst choice would have been Euphemia honestly. Idealists make for poor leaders.

>worst to succeed the throne
This guy, zero political aptitude.

I don't even remember who he was, just shows you how much of a presence he lacks.

due to the lack of custom features clearly he was meant to hardly exist

The guy who was going to marry the loli Chinese princess

He’s quite mediocre compared to Schneizel and Lelouch, but being the eldest Brittanian prince he must have some clout. We don’t see it since Lelouch takes the spotlight in the story and not him.

Anyway, how many children Charles has? I can only recollect 7 of them.

Clovis
Cornelia
Nunnaly
Euphy
Lelouch
Schneizel
Odysseus

I believe that is all of them.

Not really. Those are the known seven in the show. Charles had numerous consorts. Lelouch is the 11th prince.

Nunnally was the 85th in line to the throne, Lulu was 17th iirc. So he had a crap ton of sons.

I disagree that Euphie would have been the worst. She would have had the backing of Schneizel/Cornelia/Lelouch(if he didn't exile himself) and that changes stuff a lot. She'd be the "strategist" setting policy while her backer would have figured out the intimate details i.e. "tactics." Lets not forget she was able to convince both Schneizel and even Lelouch that the Special Administrative Zone was a good thing.

Euphemia is, and was, a puppet. You really can’t see her as more than a philantropist. The SAZ was an amnesty program intended to quell further terrorist attacks by rebels against the Empire by giving Elevens “equal rights” as those from the mainland, though what rights are equal were dubious at best.

Schneizel sees the plan as a good thing strategically. Lelouch is just fond of Euphemia.

Actually, yeah.
Euphie would actually be the beloved puppet queen while shneizel and leluche did the actual heavy lifting and had all of the real power.

It's the only way.

Schneizel did nothing wrong.

There's also the grey-haired woman and the red-haired loli calling the guards on Lelouch during his self-coronation

Yeah, he was stopped before he could bomb the world back to the Stone Age.

>Best
Definitely Schneizel
>Worst
Nunnaly. A blind cripple usually doesn't make for a good ruler. Although Clovis wouldn't be a lot better.

He didn't want to destroy the world. He wanted to ensure perpetual peace via the ever looming threat of nuclear annihilation.

everybody had some seriously fucked up means to create a peaceful world.

But Clovis created Clovisland.

He was also running secret projects on C.C. and willing to massacre an entire ghetto to keep it quiet. Dude wasn't all pomp, he had other stuff going on.

>Best
The guy who actually ended up there, Schniezel is a close second but he just doesn't have that secret sauce that both Lulu and Charles had

>Worst
Nunners or Euphy would be disasters

>secret sauce
You mean Geass?

fuck i hope movie 3 gives us more Glorious Emperor/Sword/Shield material

Nah it was more of their personalities, remember that Schniezel was described as someone who was basically good at everything having to do with ruling but had no real desires or drives or anything to prove. To the point where him being geassed to "serve Zero" was so shocking to his aide because he was having someone's will and goals imposed on him,

Charles and Lulu on the other hand both had something to prove, they were both underdogs who were hungry as fuck and had chips on their shoulders.