So... Was it NTR?

So... Was it NTR?

Can't be NTR if she never had a chance to begin with.

ITT: Pathetic losers

Ichigo was never with Hiro
I don't know why its NTR

Hiro is a faggot with shit taste. He can go sheeneh.

Yes.

t. Ichigo

Soon.

Ichigo loves Hiro because she’s an infatuated girl. She doesn’t know what an asshole he is. I’d treat her right. He’s an arrogant douche who acts like he deserves more than her, she’s so lucky to worship him. He’s always rude, and has an attitude, and this dude thinks he’s too good for her.

OBSESSED

What does NTR even mean these days when too many people use it for nearly everything related to not winning affection in general? Serious question here.

The show's not even over yet chill with your NTR shit

NTRfags have always been horrid.

Cuck has been the meme of choice for like 3 years now

PSA ALERT
> PSA ALERT
PSA ALERT
> PSA ALERT
PSA ALERT
> PSA ALERT
PSA ALERT
> PSA ALERT
PSA ALERT
> PSA ALERT
PSA ALERT
> PSA ALERT

YOU CANNOT BE NTR'D OR KEKED IF YOU WERE NOT TOGETHER FROM THE START.

If your childhood best friend that you had a crush on since forever rejected you and was swept off her feet by Chad Wellington the next day, Chad did not cuck you. YOU WEREN'T EVEN A GODDAMNED PLAYER.

If you have a girlfriend and she was seeing some other dude behind your back without your knowledge, you're not being cucked, SHE'S JUST BEING A CHEATING BACKSTABBING WHORE.

If you and your girl decide to stay together but see other people. THAT'S CALLED AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP.

If you are with your girl and you gave her permission or are condoning her to sleep with other guys in place of you, yet this freedom is not reciprocated, then yes, you are being cucked.

Damn. You are so cucked dude.

C U C K
U
C
K

All cucking is netorare, but not all netorare is cucking

It used to be a funny meme, but now it's just a shitty buzzword that has lost what made it a funny meme.

Cuck means other guys fuck your bitch

Consent doesn’t matter

I know he's essentially little more than Generic Anime Protagonist™ so far, but dammit, why is he so fucking cute? The character designer did him a huge favor.

You know, I wnoder if their designs are going to be changing to reflect their character development. It would really help since everyone but Cuckona and 0ni is pretty bland.

It's just Ryuuko (male).

Somebody shoop a red streak in his hair, if this is true.

*blue

>If you have a girlfriend and she was seeing some other dude behind your back without your knowledge, you're not being cucked, SHE'S JUST BEING A CHEATING BACKSTABBING WHORE.

That is literally the dictionary definition of cuckolding. Literally. The only definition. Your general point is correct, though.

Nope, Ichigo is just a "nice girl"

A soygirl, if you will.

A girly girl?