Is Gogeta not canon? Why cant Goku and Vegeta fuse in God mode and beat every one

Is Gogeta not canon? Why cant Goku and Vegeta fuse in God mode and beat every one

fusion would last a comically short time

Limbo canon.

Not canon cuz he's only in a movie.
I imagine Toriyama wasn't happy that he got the cooler name, and that could be a reason he'll never use him.

Fusion dance was just a gag to Goten and Trunks.

these questions always have the same answer
>mr toriyama sensei, why did x retarded thing happen?
>i thought it would be funny *raughs*
dragonball ended with kid buu

Vegeta don't know the dance
>inb4 that gogetafags posting that Vegeta knows about the technique
He knows as much as Gohan, Videl or Krillin does. They saw the dance a few times and they get what they are supposed to do if they can use it too, but they would still need days and days practicing the dance to perform it correctly.

And potara is objectively better than the dance in literally every way now that Goku and Vegeta wouldn't even stay fused forever if they used the potara again, there's no reason for Vegeta to learn that stupid shit

The ToP is going to end in a comically short time, but I agree that just means they'd have fusion to last an even shorter time, since they don't like to have fusions winning anything.

Gogeta only appeared in movies and GT so not cannon. Although, as pointed out earlier, there is a comically short amount of time in ToP, and I'd like to see gogeta again just for nostalgia.

But then again, Broly made it some way to the cannon by being female, so could be

Half his face is Goku and the other half is Vegeta so I'm inclined to say he is canon.

Gogeta has appeared in movies, GT, multiple games and game series.

As far as anyone is concerned, GT is proper cannon. Super is a retconned remake.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gogeta lasts less than three minutes.

All I really wanted out of this arc was for him to show up, of course that's not going to happen cause Super has to be as disappointing as possible.

Gogeta would be stupid as fuck but there's really no excuse for not busting out Vegito Blue the second they had the 4-1 advantage

>Vegito put in Super because of Toyotaro's suggestion
>could've easily have suggested Gogeta instead

But Vegeta can't use the dance, gogetafag

He said he saw Goten and Trunk do it from Other World.

Why can't Vegeta use the dance?

You are correct, GT had AT working on the project more than super. Although, gt has been retconned. It was initially meant to be the anime only cannon continuation of Z. Became a flop, got canceled.

Reminds me of super.

>fusion would last a comically short time
well seeing as one whole episode is less than 60 seconds that's not a huge problem

See "Veku" is more canon than Gogeta since at least they can try the dance while matching their power level, but GOGETA? Not happening unless Vegeta actually practiques for the dance (which will never happen after potara's retcon)

I don't think anyone would call bullshit on Vegeta not knowing it since he has specifically said that he watched Goten and Trunks do the dance.
Krillin and Piccolo said they memorized after watching Goku do it once.

Umm you do know what people can learn new techniques in Dragonball series right? From the very beginning to its current inception, characters have always been learning new techniques. Heck, Trunks and Goten learned fusion quickly enough after 30 seconds of instruction from Goku and few practices.

Vegeta in Saiyan saga didn't know how to become Super Saiyan. That doesn't mean Vegeta can't become super saiyan.

>call bullshit on Vegeta knowing it
Meant to say that

Vegeta is a caring mother. Canon enough for me.

Cause Plot.

They had a 4-1 edge on jiren with 4 minutes to go.

Potara's are allowed. They could fuse, use sparkly blue and knock jiren off before fusion runs off.

Boom u7 wins

>fighting techniques and literal spiritual magic energy = DANCING
Poor delusional gogetafag

>Trunks and Goten learned fusion quickly enough after 30 seconds of instruction from Goku and few practices.
Are you retarded or deluded by some stupid filler? Because that wasn't in the manga.

Do you even read the fucking post? He saw it, he can do it, even most of DB fans can perform the dance, but not perfectly, 1 single mistake and it fails.

>Expecting Vegito to win
Kek. They've only got like 3 episodes until the series is over, and they've only used Vegito when they really need to stretch the plot just a little longer.

Vegeta danced for Beerus. Vegeta sang for Beerus.

>Vegeta can't dance
He's a manlet, not a cuck.

>Vegeta can dance = Vegeta can perform that exact dance in total synchrony with a partner
Read the fucking post you stupid gogefag, everybody can dance and learn one specific dance but that's far from mastering everything required for the metamor fusion

Honestly I'm surprised they don't do more with fusion shit just for fanservice funsies. Fusion's been a fan favorite thing since the concept was introduced but they do hardly anything with it outside Gotenks sometimes popping up

I was interested when they brought up the idea of Android 35, why did they have to dicktease it then drop the idea?

>Piccolo had the dance memorized so well from just watching it once that he was able to make Goten and Trunks perfect it
>Vegeta watched it, and this guy thinks Vegeta can't pull it off

>that means if Piccolo tried, he would do it perfectly and fuse successfully
Nice headcanon, gogetakek

I don't see the problem, they only have to stretch 3 minutes and they win

17 should have taken Jirens attack and get killed by it