Two short but stacked main girls

>Two short but stacked main girls
Why is this series so good?

Too bad the anime spinoff had too much dyke elf and not enough pic related.

I always forget they did a spin off and no one liked it.

season 2......when

Apollo games......never

Both had their ups and downs, but I liked the spin-off a bit more.

That's some detail

This show would have been more popular if the title of it wasn't so blatant and embarrassing.

Oppai loli

>liking the gay elf spinoff

I'd gave both a 7/10, the spin-off just had more pointy ears, but that just caters to my taste.

Blacksmith goddess and this chick and the other elf chick was a miracle of the universe

It wasnt it was the same style of anime in an oversaturated cute girl market.

That hobbit girl isn't stacked, though.

This. The spinoff > main series.

Incompetent cute elf girl > plot armor kid

It would be even better if he immediately boned them

Hestia should have spent at least some of the time with a visibly developing bump and food cravings.

user....
the spinoff was so bad, and so badly recieved, that it actually killed the sales of the novel for a bit.

What? Only Hestia is stacked.

Prove that. I've seen this or similar claims many times after the series ended and get the impression that it's just someone making shit up.

What is sex with Hestia like?

Who had the hardest life?

Good enough to motivate you enough to turn into a productive member of society

Lefiya!

She was a dork, but I still miss her.

Oratoria novel and manga are much better than main series. Anime was a complete fuckup.

Hestia is my favourite oppai loli.

I miss her gf too

>Oppai loli
>loli
>fertility goddess
>loli
explain

Why was Lefiyas interaction with Weiss so awkward but yet so cute with Filvis?

Because gay dorks.
I don't remember who Weiss is though

hestia is an annoying character and I honestly think she drags the show down

>I don't remember who Weiss is though
Me too, my brain somehow had problems with the name "Wallenstein". No idea what happened there.

>Bell lost and arm in the latest volume
Punished Bell when?

>Incompetent cute elf girl > plot armor kid
Did you miss the part where they showed that she too has a special snowflake ability?

Has hestia had the d yet?

How likely is it he gets a deus ex machina to keep the arm?

Lili best onahole

So does Wallenstein. Lefiya just has more spells in her repertoire.

I'd argue that's because Lefiya's interactions with Wallenwhatever were inserted after the fact into the series while her interactions with Filvis were written into a completely new story without trying to retroactively fit it into stuff that had already happened in the main series.

Cool, Danmachi thread as the spoilers for volume 13 get released.

Lili is a superior girl to Hestia. Hestia took up too much of the doujin scene.

I swear to god Metal Gear Solid V is probably the most meme relevant game ever made.
Bell does get the arm back thanks to the mermaid from last novel but fuck me he's fourteen years old, he's going to have mental scars.

I like how Lili was literally a prostitute

Wrong girl

Yeah, but we're comparing Bell and Lefiya. Also, Ais isn't exactly a low level adventurer or someone portrayed as an underdog.

>Also, Ais isn't exactly a low level adventurer or someone portrayed as an underdog
So is Lefiya.

That would be a valid point if the elf girl did not come out as a female clone of bell, she likes the same girl as him, has the same self confidence issues as him, has to be babied for a long time like him, you could make both lefia and bell trade places as the protags of the spinoff or main series and the result would be almost the same.