Twenty years old and its still the best anime ever created...

Twenty years old and its still the best anime ever created. Is it because its just that damn good or all other animus are shit compared to it?
I think its a bit of both.

There are many better anime made before and after it

Yeah, like what?
Name one anime better then CB. Even one as sophisticated or as mature as it. Ill be waiting fag.

boku no pico

Cowboy Bebop always struck me as a decent riff on western action movies, but it never really rose above them. It's all style, no substance, and it's far from the best anime ever made on the style front.

I get that it's accessible, but the sheer amount of praise it gets will always baffle me.

>CB
>best anime ever created
wrong

You do realize that the taste is completely subjective?

See, don't even have an answer.
Thats just ludicrous, how the fuck is it over praised? It was the best show from the nineties hands down and delves into philosophy and character study. Spikes easily the most thought out, deep and actualized characters in anime ever.

If anything, its underappreciated.

>Spikes easily the most thought out, deep and actualized characters in anime ever.
Jesus Christ, this is just embarrassing.

Thats what people say when they can't prove you wrong
Another thing people say when they can't prove you wrong.

>Shinji
sorry to blow you out like that :/

I'm enjoying this thread more and more.

You should have watched atleast 100 anime shows before starting posting on Sup Forums.

Comparing shinji to spike? Comparing a fleshed out amazing hero with the crybaby mamas boy?

Is this a troll response?

>emoticon
Lurk forever.

this is BAIT don't let him affect your opinion of cowboy bebop

Motoko Kusanagi
Char Aznable

Kusanagi doesn't even have a personality and frankly, bringing up a gundam character is mad reaching.

Frankly, comparing cowboy bebop to gundam is just wrong period.

I dropped it halfway into the first cour, it was boring and uninteresting.
The only good things about it were the OST and the animation.

Lol remember. Your precious Spike is shallower than a silly maskman in a fucking glorified toy commercial.

Prove me wrong. You can't

I bet you haven't read anything from Leiji Matsumoto as well.

Cowboy bebop is written for an adult audience with adult themes, centered on spikes fall from grace and redemption.

Char is from a kiddy show about robots shooting lasers. Chars just some blond faggot in a gobot.

Troll better