Why is this color so obsessed with poop? It's getting a little concerning

Why is this color so obsessed with poop? It's getting a little concerning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWPBtk1DQHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe her butt hurts

Blue loves video games but it secretly bad at them. Do you think Yellow is secretly bad at pooping?

>tfw you realize that's a butthole

praise a fucking wagon wheel.

chou kawaii

How do we fix this unhealthy obsession?

I bet making curry with Sacchan would be a complete blast.

Oh, there's definitely going to be a blast once you're done eating the curry.

God that's so hot.

She is going to become one of the best proctologists in Japan.

I WANT SCATFAGS TO FUCKING LEAVE

LOLIDOMFAGS CAN STAY

Poop is funny, you baka.

Better shut up about poop da ze

Why did Kotoha look like the cutest girl in the world to me in this episode?

Is this what true gap moe is?

>Not being obsessed with unko.

Kotoha is not cute and she has a bad fashion sense.

Exactly. You're not cute.

Because poop is the highest form of comedy. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I was kind of hoping they'd go with 'YOU'RE GARBAGE' like the translated manga just to rub in the point that Kotoha is shit

Can someone tell me why these three are so sexy? I want to literally fuck them.

Lolicon.

I don't understand what you mean

from what?

>concerning

you have awakened
head to the panda, he shall show you the way

She's obviously just joking. There's no way yellow poop could exist in this world.

>called mitsuboshi colors
>only two of them have colorful hairstyles, the third is just a brunette

Please stop bullying my cute daughter

She is read head

Imagine fucking a Color.

Which Color is the tightest?

How do you fuck light?

it's a Japanese thing
i mean it's prevalent in our culture to a degree (in young children I mean)

by their colours combined they are still colourful

She's redneck

>Imagine fucking a Color.
That's rastis!

Black.

what if she consent tho?

Nono?

Loli isn't a race it's a body type!

Yes.

She's probably half German

Check your eyes, bub.
I can't wait for this chapter get animated.

She's perfect. I want to make cute mixed race children with Sat-chan.

She's fairly normal after all

She's a child

She wants you to watch.

FUCKu

God the modelling chapter is going to break my dick.

>inb4 slideshow

They're kids that act like kids and not miniature adults.

Oh god, I want them all!

just watched ep 4, man what was up with that
a little egregious

Bullying Red.

>literally
ugh

There's just something about hair down Sat-chan that makes me want to commit a crime.

The cat

Leave Taisa out of this, he shouldn't be lewded

I want the other Colors to watch as I pound Yui's tight cunny.

Meant to say Sacchan, but I do want to fuck Yui as well.

It just gives her a fresh feeling. So cute!

If only Ritsu lost the hairband as well.

fucking love Blues VA,

can you anons please stop lewding the Colors?

>stop lewding that which is inherently lewd

She's great.

I want to be a color

did the budget kick in already

Yellow will become a stunner when she's older.

The fourth episode my dude.

I want to rape Machi.

Why am I getting healed by this bratty fucking little shits?

Yellow should been Brown instead.

Don't you dare insult my cute daughter.

Ganguro is disgusting, dude

My wife Machi is so cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWPBtk1DQHg

It's a me, Kotoha!

She would be Half Nip half Pajeet so that she wants to find her Designated shitting street.

Agreed.

Because she's in love with you.

The cat has shit taste.

She already consented to being my wife, you missed your shot, bub

Consent in dreams don't count, bub.

NSFW warning

>scat triple tribadism

lewd

This explains that image.

The most genuine smile I've ever seen. She's so cute and pure.

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.

Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. It has very high visibility, which is why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is a color found in many national flags.

Red brings text and images to the foreground. Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for 'Buy Now' or 'Click Here' buttons on Internet banners and websites. In advertising, red is often used to evoke erotic feelings (red lips, red nails, red-light districts, 'Lady in Red', etc). Red is widely used to indicate danger (high voltage signs, traffic lights). This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity.

Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love.
Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.

>I want to literally fuck them.
Surely you mean figuratively!

Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.

Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. Yellow is often associated with food. Bright, pure yellow is an attention getter, which is the reason taxicabs are painted this color. When overused, yellow may have a disturbing effect; it is known that babies cry more in yellow rooms. Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black; this combination is often used to issue a warning. In heraldry, yellow indicates honor and loyalty. Later the meaning of yellow was connected with cowardice.

Use yellow to evoke pleasant, cheerful feelings. You can choose yellow to promote children's products and items related to leisure. Yellow is very effective for attracting attention, so use it to highlight the most important elements of your design. Men usually perceive yellow as a very lighthearted, 'childish' color, so it is not recommended to use yellow when selling prestigious, expensive products to men – nobody will buy a yellow business suit or a yellow Mercedes. Yellow is an unstable and spontaneous color, so avoid using yellow if you want to suggest stability and safety. Light yellow tends to disappear into white, so it usually needs a dark color to highlight it. Shades of yellow are visually unappealing because they loose cheerfulness and become dingy.

Dull (dingy) yellow represents caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy.
Light yellow is associated with intellect, freshness, and joy.

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

You can use blue to promote products and services related to cleanliness (water purification filters, cleaning liquids, vodka), air and sky (airlines, airports, air conditioners), water and sea (sea voyages, mineral water). As opposed to emotionally warm colors like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Use blue to suggest precision when promoting high-tech products.

Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

Avoid using blue when promoting food and cooking, because blue suppresses appetite. When used together with warm colors like yellow or red, blue can create high-impact, vibrant designs; for example, blue-yellow-red is a perfect color scheme for a superhero.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

god, i want to be her father
kek

Excuse the off topic, we don't get many loli threads so I'm posting this here (and will again in some other threads). I'll be brief.

The collection is ready. Uncompressed it's at 92.1 gigs with 133,911 files. The total number of releases is 3252, though that number is a bit deceiving since I compressed a lot into complete/incomplete tankoubons.

Availability depends on my upload speed to a seedbox. Please wait warmly.

Toilet humor is the surefire form of comedy