Just started pic related. What am I in for?

Just started pic related. What am I in for?

Red pilled show showing jews are the main problem in the universe

the faster you learn the characters names and how they look the better. otherwise you will probably be confused for the first 10 episodes or so

I've got down Reinhard (blonde qt), Yang Men li (cool rival dude), Anerose (mc sister) and Kircheis (are you frustrated guy). Is it good?

>Yang Men li
Not bad, you almost there

Some asshole spoiling the show soon for you. Also is hard because they often introduce characters with a nameplate who will never appear again, or some other who look insignificant but will have a larger role to play later.

First base is being able to name every character on this picture without looking at wiki.

>First base
More than half those characters haven't even been introduced by episode 10.
Also Bittenfeld best admiral, Oberstein did nothing wrong

OP this series is god tier if you like characters and development

Fug I'll be careful thanks senpais.

Too bad this picture missed a chance to slap /m/ on ships at background

You should unironically leave if you don’t want to get spoiled. You had 20 years to watch it, and it’s not uncommon for anons to hide landmines in spoiler pics in even completely unrelated threads.

This.

LOGH is GOAT, what else can be said?

I forgot to add: Don’t look at episode previews because those have spoilers. Don’t look at character wikis cause they instantly spoil deaths. don’t look at this if you plan to stay. No thread is safe

Very dated animation that'll give you a seizure.

A group of sad alcoholics waging war against another group of sad alcoholics

Eh. Characters like Eru Erufu from the REICH side barely appear, yet it's missing some more important people.

Something objectively worse than K-ON.

what does one watch after completing/loving LOTGH?

Three Kingdoms (2010 live action series).

Everything tastes like ash to me after logh.

Correct answer.

You take a break from anime and enjoy other mediums.