When did you grow out of moeshit and start watching real anime/kino like tatami galaxy and monster? For me it was 15

When did you grow out of moeshit and start watching real anime/kino like tatami galaxy and monster? For me it was 15.

Same OP, first and last moeshit I have watched and will ever watch was Toradora, then afterwards I watched some kino (Erased) and was hooked on real anime after that.

I started in my 20 somethings
I still watch it but latest seasons offering are pretty mediocre

I watched Lain when I was like 9 years old, get on my level

Sometimes moe shows can be real shows. Watch Madoka or something.

ITT: Overrated shit.

I always despised moeshit and watched only the interesting or cool anime

Thanks for the laugh

I unironically dropped monster because it was so tiresome to watch. Overrated shit indeed.

I stopped watching those at 17. I could never really get into CGDCT to begin with though.

When I turned 21 I did the opposite and started watching moeshit instead of real anime. No regrets

Its not a moshit since moe elements are only used as an artistic tool to create visual contrast between cheerful appearance and aesthetics and the plot about demons stealing souls from stupid teenage girls.

Try watching Tsurezure Children. That’s a moe show and I think you’d enjoy it.

I've recently realized that these so called real anime are actually trash and moe anime are actually supposed to be real anime.

when did you realize OP was a faggot?
was it before or after you read his post?

I stopped falling for this kind of bait at 17. At 19 I created bait that would take you 100 years to master.

I hold texhnolyze as my personal AOTAT and I believe I watched monster for about 20 episodes and it still was BORING, the doctor made no sense and the story or characters werent aking any advances at all.

I believe at some point he got into a spitting distance from the blonde guy and just talked to him ad fucked off rather than smashing his skull in witha candlestick.
Muh good guy Batman morality (never killing the villains so they would run from prison and kill more people he wasmeant to protect).
And after that good guy shithe then gets a gun ad somethin, and then he cant shoot at people.
Is that your SERIOUS anime? Really?

Phew.
I genuenely believe Monster is praised only because it's so boring that hipsters love to pretend it's great "I have such fine taste enjoy things you peasants couldnt understand"

Only pedophiles watch moe trash.

I watched "real, grown-up" anime until I was about 17, then I stopped watching anime for about a decade, then I started watching moeshit at around 28

Happy 15th birthday OP, I hope you have a lovely party with all your friends!

if you are a manimen, you read manga.

Nothing in my OP said anything about me being 15, it was past-tense, do NOT try and twist my words, if you can't understand what I meant then you're retarded.

nothing wrong with moe as long as there is an actual plot to advance. CGDCT is really terrible.

Never did moeshit. Waste of time.

I recognise this pasta

I never grow out of moeshit because I'm an adult man with adult problems, and I'm not interested in seeing more of those problems in animes. Wizard threshold +2 years here.

i'm 48, and i watch 14-16 anime every season.

Truly living the dream.

So you're 15 now and wanted to brag about it? Actually being mature means liking what you like and watching it regardless of label.

Thanks man, I hope you have a good day as well

The last time he made this same thread and got wrecked for being a 15 year old toddler.

He's right though. Monster is morally simplistic and ends up being a soap opera.

Toradora is awesome. Boo to you.

As for the OP, I enjoy both. Why must I take sides?

>I-I only watch ADULT anime that are gritty enough for ADULTS like me
>M-moeshit is for kids and retards, I watch muh INTELLECTUAL anime, I am better than [group of people]
Trying to show your "superior" taste in some fucking cartoons like that is the most childish shit ever. Every sane person just stops giving a fuck about something being "moeshit"/"real" (jesus fucking chirst) at some point and just enjoys whatever he likes.

More like I grew out of the pseudo intellectual shows long long ago and now I just read/watch everything including VN/eroge, haram isekai, manga and so on not limiting myself with 'muh mature anime for mature people such as myself'

When did you grow out of anime and realized the entire medium was garbage?

>monster