User and his waifu: V/a/lentine's Day

And now it's officially Valentine's! Hope you anons are able to spend quality time with your beloved waifu on this lovely Valentine's Day. I believe that the current draft is all updated now.

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio
-Your submission should be about your waifu and nothing else.
-Put some good effort into your submission please. Your waifu wants to be presentable, you know?
-Have fun!

Since my schedule is fucked up right now, I’m gonna have to say that the deadline will probably be some time during the day AFTER Valentine’s Day PST (that is the 15th). Gives extra time to the anons tight on time as well. I’ll try to update as frequently as I can, but it may take some time between updates. So make sure you 4:3 to make things go faster!

Do you very best, alright user? And always remember: your waifu is beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7ysc-bX964
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't notice before but mine made it in and I'd rather keep it out, if that's alright. It's row 3, column 8. Sorry for the trouble.

Hope this is okay.

Where is the effort?

Happy Valentines To All The Anons And There Waifu!

Third year just felt right, and this day being what it is even more so. To many battles to come, I love you Tama!

Gosh darn, always on point with the cute as fuck Tama pics. Nice seeing you again Tamaanon. Hope you have a nice Valentine's day with your waifu!

Broke user. Maybe next year.

Then don't post? Valentines is not about getting into cool guy's collage.
Also it takes no money to cut some paper for decorations and making a poem, song, letter or whatever she'd like. Money is not an excuse.

Thank you user, Tama taught me the importance of Batoru being best in life. And like all days since, we will spend it battleing together to make it in this world. Just the best. I hope the same for you and your love as well!

This, don't ever post again, you're waifu is shit.

Agreed. Paper decorations can work, even if you just have plain printer paper. Look up how to fold an origami lotus, it looks nice and you can save them for future holidays.

>you're waifu is shit.
Both of you should leave this thread. You can take Jebus with you too.

Now now children, lets wait for 300 posts before starting this.

Lovely ring and flowers

You didn't even try

Are we making a video this year?

It's not a lot but I'm so happy to spend another year with you, my sunshine. I still fall in love with you every day. Happy valentine's day, anons!

Godspeed Tama user

What's the point, nothing will ever beat this parody
youtube.com/watch?v=j7ysc-bX964

It's really nice, user. You say it's not much, but it's all well-arranged and balanced, nothing overwhelms anything else.

Anyone know which anime is he from??

she turned 20 a week ago so it's ok !

Before we lose it

I always end up coming back to this, it really is wonderful and I'm glad to have been a part of it. Also one of the last years before Sup Forums reclined.

Happy v/a/lentines anons! Have a great time with your waifu!

Very nice cake

3rd Valentine's with Chris as of today! Touring Japan and getting to see the birthplace of my love this Christmas was a lovely experience and all, but it sure is nice to be back somewhere a lot less, well, freezing.
Happy Valentine's day to the rest of you all, too.

>finally got a gf
Feelsgoodman, finally I can let Yukari go

Absolutely lovely.
Do you do Christmas as well or do you stick to Vday?

>preferring 3DPD over 2D
>preferring 3DPD over cute, cute Yukari
The absolute state of fucking Sup Forums

some people here will give you crap for that
but good job user

>some people here will give you crap for that
Well, this is not the place to talk about your girlfriend. He should post it on twitter like other normalfags and no one would give a crap.

I hope last year's Chocomatsufaggot still participates.
Finally he can be Chocomatsu

Happy Valentines Sup Forums.

Nice roses, next Valentines I'll splurge and buy a whole bouquet as well.

Where's nyaangoro at?

saddest thread of the year

holy fucking cringe

Happy Valentines! After long struggle with shitty camera and lighting this is what I got. Also tried making muffins for the first time, they turned out pretty shit but hopefully I can do better next time.

Here.

CUTE
U
T
E

feel free to go back to where you came from

Cute and comfy set up. Those cakes look delicious.
Simple yet very romantic picture, user!

Forever yours.

Jebus Matoi?

>tfw didn't have any flat plates so the icing on my cake got messed up when transfering it

I regret not having photoshop on my laptop. Still waiting for my new acrylic figure and wallscroll of my waifu so sadly this will have to do. Merry Valentine's Day Sup Forums.

why the fuck would you make a post like that in this thread?
It's kyousuke from little busters, now fuck off

Happy Valentines Sup Forums, I hope you have a wonderful day with your waifu!

how can you waifu a canon lesbian user?

How much did Nowa ask for the day?

Don't reply to phlebitors, it encourages them. Just report and hide.

Cute!

See you at Kam's

Did anybody check if the previous thread or the collab picture was posted in places like r/justneckbeardthings, r/cringe or some shit like that?

This is nice, those strawberries look delicious.

Where did you buy the acrylic figure?

Happy Valentine's Day, Gabranth ! Hope we can spend many more together !

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hadn't had strawberries in quite a while and holy fuck these are delicious. It's not even strawberry season; damn science is awesome.

very nice setup user
isnt it hard having a waifu that is already in a canon relationship with another man?

No girl can beat the cock.

Happy Valentines day Sup Forumsnons, here's to another wonderful year with you're waifu.

Bonus pic of the cake before it got messed up

Who cares? I only go to Sup Forums anyway.

Why would you care? People may judge our lifestyle, but it's ultimately how we feel about it that matters.

Looks delicious, user!

Who the fuck cares about what anything "r" has to say? It's just a bunch of fuckers who can't go online without a handle and a postcount to calm them down.

Why would anyone be anywhere else on a wednesday?

Happy V/a/lentine's Day, frens!
How's your and you're waifu's morning?

Hoo it's about the wisky bottle, right...

Araragi gets around enough that it's not too hard to rationalize him out of the picture.

I'm more worried about the other Hitagi guy that usually posts around the exact same time as me. Looks like I'm safe this year.

I envy you people sometimes. I wish my whole being didn't abhor such delusions, maybe then I wouldn't be lonely on another valentine's day.

Too many different girls here.

To my wife Lilly,

You have been a part of my life now for the greater part of a decade, I look back and I'm amazed we made this work, despite the circumstances of a 2D/3D relationship. We've both grown and changed through the years, but our love has stood strong and grown. I remember our early years when all I posted for these collages was a shitty microwaved burger. I insisted it was a steamed ham, a delicacy here, but you knew better, at the same time, you understood I was merely an awkward young man stumbling in his first and only relationship. Now that I have stable income, I hope to love and support you wherever life may take us.

I love you Lilly, here's to the six years we've spent together and the rest of our lives, hand in hand.

That's true, I meant more having to see in the source material her flirting and being in love with another man all the time.

Plus having a popular character as your waifu means accepting that thousands of others also have them as their waifu, too.

Eh, seriously? I'll get one with her own tapestry later, then

Amazing work user

Here we go again this year.

This time I actually made the cake myself.
I do hope it is edible, but at least it looks good and it is full of my love.

Enjoy your tea time user.
Like the tea set.

not that user but I thought the same thing when I looked at it, I didn't realize that it was an all in 1 poster situation and that you were only displaying it like that because you didn't have a solo one.

I'm reading your waifu's manga, it's really good and she's absolutely the best part, great taste, take good care of her.

By becoming a cute 2d lesbian as well.

I got it from amazon Japan.

She hasn't grown nor changed lol.

Great job user.

Thanks user, dw I treat her right.

I got mine a cake and her favorite food. Happy Valentine's day Sup Forums

What's the age gap between you and your waifu and how do you imagine a relationship with a girl much younger than you?

Is this some elaborate trick to make us realize that our waifus aren't real?

I can make it appear to be more solo later, maybe it'll turn out even better too. Thanks for pointing that out user!

Your husbando is cute and surrounded by many best boys. I need to catch up with his manga.

It was a 3 year difference when we've met, so it's OK.

do NOT steal my waifu!

I really like your teapot and cups, user. I have just realized I have no fancy teaware. And your cake definitely looks better than the brownie I'm cooking right now.

The shrine I have of Mai Waifu is in my heart

Happy Valentines! ~desu

Happy Valentines to all. Decided to switch it up from dinner to breakfast and start the rewatch marathon early this year. I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their love as well.

too dark but still cute

I like kirie

Here's to another year with you, my beautiful smugget.
Happy Valentine's anons, have a wonderful day with you're waifus.

This

Thanks! She's underrated

Are you still cheating on him with Lancer?