What is the correct response to a tomboy’s confession?

What is the correct response to a tomboy’s confession?

Reject

Sorry, but I'm not gay

>Uhh... I'm sorry but- JESUS WATCH OUT FOR THAT TRUCK

You confess to tomboy, not the other way round. They are very shy in this particular matter and need you be the man

Burst into a rousing rendition of Cum On Feel Da Noize by Slade

Impregnate.

What's the point of a girl who acts like a man if she wont make the first move

wait what does that mean, is she proposing marriage?

>170cm
>Only 5'6"
>This is considered tall to island monkeys
Holy shit what's average height, 5'3"?

The manly act is her facade, she acts like that in order to get close with your (her crush). All things with vagina are shy in nature

Have you tried being less of a giant fucking faggot you piece of shit

>tomboys are brave, outgoing and straightforward
>except where it matters
Yeah, fuck that. A proper tomboy will confess to you (with no blush and a massive smile on her face), take you out on a date, drag you into her bedroom and only then, when you're cuddling afterwards, she might listen to you whine about how you'd like to take charge more as a man.

But no one can live forever.

Then I'd just be pretending to be someone else.

i am studying lichcraft /x/

you gay

Take her out on a fucking date! What else can you say? Put her close to you and never let go.

>No
Tomboys are for friendzone, not for lewds. If I would prefer men Id suck dick, not hunt women with self esteem problems. They would still be nice as friends though

Peoople who want to get romantic with tomboys are closet faggots.

No way, fag

SLUT
gay in denial

This. It’s ridiculously gay to fuck a woman. Real heterosexuals seek men to fuck.

How's life in the closet, faggot?

Even though I prefer traps over tomboys Im still less gay than you. At least femmeboys are femine unlike these freaks of nature

Sorry I don't like boys.

mating press

>

>liking inferior traps

What a fucking faggot, holy shit!

You enjoy eating pussy you gay? You enjoy being more girl than the girl? Heterosexual is getting your dick in a boy’s mouth.

Probably looking for better pay and a larger flat.

Ah, the ancient "a hole is a hole" philosophy.

Wrong. It’s about dominance. By doming the sub, you accomplished nothing. The strong seek to dominate doms.

Tomboys don't exist anymore

2d tomboys never existed IRL in the first place.

>What is the correct response
Kiss her and show her your penis

Japanese were basically manlets in the past century. They only grew a bit due to the introduction of Western diet (and milk drinking).

They do but theyre all ugly. Turns out makeup is important

they do, but it turns out they're all lesbians.

Where is Ziploc?

>he can't appreciate natural beauty

I bet you are one of those people that think 3DPD is a statement about looks.

I appreciate your feelings but I don't even know your name

He lost his tripcode sadly.

Should we call him Kanon-kun now?

>The strong seek to dominate doms
The dom by definition can't be dominated

heh

What? No. Just show me your vagina already.

I want a cute trap with a big dick to rape me while I beg him to stop.

Headpats

I think we should value our friendship.

Wrong. Breaking doms is patrician. A dom is someone who dominates. Nothing says a superior cannot dominant an inferior.

I want a tall, athletic, short-haired tomboy to manhandle me.

is that a girl accepting her choco?

fuck nasu

>The Japanese soldier is small in stature in comparison with Americans. His average height is 5 feet 3 1/2 inches; his weight, 116 to 120 pounds. His limbs are short and thick. Despite the reputation of the Japanese for quickness and agility, the average soldier even after rigorous training is apt to be awkward. His posture is faulty, and his normal gait shuffling. His teeth usually are poor and often are protruding. Although the average Japanese is cleanly in his personal habits, sanitation measures of Japanese troops in the field are inadequate according to Western standards.

I've forgotten the context of this already.

The physically impossible placement of that ribbon triggers my tisms.

Should tomboys be pure or slut?

who would fuck such a hideous freak

Pure and boyish in public, lovey-dovey alone with you.

The Imperial Japanese Army didn’t care for its soldiers that much. You’d think they’ll be a formidable force from centuries of civil war, but they couldn’t hold a candle to America. The countries they conquered? Most of them were reeling from the effects of colonization and were trying to rebuild their nations from scratch, and didn’t have much to spare for militaristic pursuits.

Now, what happens when you draft easily impressionable school-age boys in the middle of puberty, and indoctrinate them in the (most likely full of bull) bushido code? Soldiers not caring for their life or limb. This takes its toll near the end of the war since nearly all of their manpower were sent to kamikaze squads as a sort of a last stand, which is basically bullshit since this wouldn’t be a problem if the army cared for its soldiers in the first place.

The fact that they couldnt supply their forces is a joke. Beatings were common too.

Read up Onward Towards Our Noble Deaths. Its actually written and drawn by a Japanese veteran and highlights the shitty conditions. You might as well die well before battle

If you break a dom then isn't a dom anymore

If you kill a strong enemy, that strong enemy is dead. It’s a weak man who can’t defeat the strong. Either fight with the best or be a wuss like the rest.

Rejection and ridicule.

Say yes, become lovers, marry, and raise a family.

What is the proper way to fuck a tomboy?

But this is exactly why I like tomboys. It's domming a dom, but for a straight guy.

Passionately and lovingly..

Gentle femdom or what said

>you'll never notice how your tomboy osananajimi suddenly looks like a girl
>you'll never be in a compromising situation with her
>you'll never let your desires take over

That's obviously a school, user. 5'6 is tall for a schoolgirl of [undefined school year.]

>receive gift and confession
>headpat and tell her, "Thank you. I bet you'd look great with longer hair like mine."
>*tense abs for incoming punch*

See

>tfw protagonist marries the tomboy

Is it normal to impregnate the tomboy?

das gay

Alright, let's fuck together.

It's obligatory.

This.

Tomboys deserve to be treated like a delicate flower, under the covers.

Only a good thing, girls can be outdoorsy and sporty without getting a "not a real girl" label.

The one and only proper reply.

Take them back to your place, start getting physical, and make love to them to seal the deal.

>a "not a real girl" label.
Because that's just a japanese thing. Tomboys are precious. Loving her despite her inability to fit the societal norm. Loving her because of that.

Grabbing a man's ass is super gay.

This gives me a heartboner.

You take that back, you son of a bitch.
Kino is a beautiful young woman!

>delicate flower
Maybe for the first time as to not cause any pain. I don't associate passion with delicateness, quite the opposite in fact.

But its a man so it’s straight. Homos want girls.

>Delicate flower?
>PFFF AHAHAHAHA!
>Who says that? Are you gay or something?
>Get over here, Romeo, and stick your dick in me

this