Itt: characters that dragged the quality of the show to the shitter when they joined the main cast

itt: characters that dragged the quality of the show to the shitter when they joined the main cast

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/freddie-floyd/soyboy-prod-oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic unrelated

You can't drag K-on to the shitter, it's always been there.

Correct

literally had to stop watching

you're all dumb

This slut here.

She was the only entertaining character in the whole show though

School Rumble is so close to being perfect it hurts

Her providing K-On!! with a story is what helped make it as memorable to fans as it was, as well as why the second season is far superior to the first. Without it, it would have faded away as just another CGDCT series that is the same episode every week.

That said, if K-On! was made this year, it wouldn't be given a second season in the first place, let alone a two cour one.

Season 2 and the movie would have made no sense and been utter shit without Asuza and you know it.

kys faggot

see above

That show was dragged down by having 4 jokes and nothing even close to resembling a story.

I feel like I'm the only one who really likes Mello.

Wasn't that the exact point it got better? Not even a Nicofag but it got better as it went on. First few episodes weren't that good.

Nico was one of the only actual characters in the show. Honoka was the other one.

thiiiiiiiiiis jesus christ she's almost as annoying as shinji

Nico was an actual developed character though.

You're not alone.
Near is a replica of L. Mello's brutality and gung-ho attitude were a breath of fresh air.

>hurrr we gotta practice 24/7/356(+1 for leap year)
>hurrr muh parents were musicers so imma musicer too
>no yui stop
>hurrr i didn't know graduating seniors were going to graduate
>i'm probably going to resort to semi-lewd street performances for smelly otaku -- but only after i fail as a real musician first!

why westerner carre about 'development'?

>HEY AZUNYAN JOIN OUR MUSIC CLUB!
>PSYCHE WE NEVER PLAY MUSIC! HAH HAH! IM GONNA GO EAT CRAYONS NOW!

you don't just get to make things up and pretend they're real criticisms.

she got raped in that doujin for being a little cunt. who remembers? like if you do!

yall mind if I ruin season 2 with some self-NTR?

t.toilet

But only the last one is made up.

>t. Butthurt DFC fag
Cry more, bitch

kyoani is pretty good at this

Can't drag something already into the shitter into the shitter.

Is Azusa the biggest pleb filter in anime?

The ending would have no meaning without azusa

That's actually the problem with her character. She isn't really a character, but rather a stand-in for other characters to react to and influence them in whatever direction necessary.
The other main girls all have a pretty distinct personality that makes them seem like real people and also work well with each other, Azusa is mostly remembered for things other characters did for/with her and the fact that she wore cat ears that one time.

>high school clubs are serious business!!!

Yeah, all plebs love her.

Well, aren't they?

like anyone here was in a club in high school

Came here to post this.

I want to cum in her.

They could've just practiced instead of slacking off.

pretty design but that's all

>The other main girls all have a pretty distinct personality that makes them seem like real people

It what universe do you exist that MUGI seems remotely like a real person. Outside of maybe Mio none of the girls feel real beyond being different flavors of retard moe. And even then Mio fits the bill of awkward moe. If anything Azusa is the one that feels human because she reacts to things outside of going UHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GITA GITA!

She made my dick diamonds many times so it's all right

At least her introduction allowed Mio to become a good character.

Exactly, her character gave the second series a mono no aware feeling and it was great. After every episode you knew that they were one more away from graduating.

Holy shit HOLY SHIT. You are the most pathetic excuse for a human being that I’ve ever encountered in the many years that I’ve walked this earth. Did your mother deliberately and consciously drop you as a baby or are you naturally this stupid? Was the never-ending, constant stream of soy in your diet a contributing factor or did genetics play a role too? I really want to know. Is your head so far up your flimsy ass that if you were to take it out, you’d die from homesickness? You bile-feeding, mung-sucking, soy-consuming piece of human garbage. I feel bad for not only you but every person you’ve ever come into contact with, you disgusting, degenerate, cuck. You are SO pathetic that if you were to even merely ATTEMPT something, your participation-trophy complex would never let you feel the ramifications of failure. Here’s your reply. Here’s your gold sticker. You tried. I dedicate this song to you, you sad, pathetic, masochistic, sycophantic, low-test soyboy:

soundcloud.com/freddie-floyd/soyboy-prod-oc

You are a filthy, effeminate, androgynistic incarnation of estrogen. I hope you choke to death on tofu.

Azusa, More like pleb magnet.
She was created because plebeians can't get enough of Mio. So, decided to make Mio clone.

Ritsu, Mugi, Ui, & Nodoka are the real pleb filter.

>Group is a total circlejerk for a whole season
>Add a character that's mildly confrontational and offers a different perspective into the group
>People complain

DUDE
WEED

Filtered.

>Nodoka
Most boring character in existence, she's likely a magnet for autistic people.

nice copypasta

thank you user i whipped it up today. listen to my song i love you

Only if you post more of her.

Seems like I love Sakura now.

everyday until you like it

what if I already do?

everyone must like her
everyone