ITT: pages or screenshots that envoke the feeling of sadness or dispair

bonus points if it can convey that feeling without much context

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRF5TIhshlo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

genuinely chuckled

Attack on Titan spoiler. This made me feel way more sorry for him than any of the forced flashback chapters. Though I guess the flashbacks were also him running through everything that happened that lead him to be this damn broken. The previous pages where he loads the gun as it cuts between present day and him talking with Eren also counts.

Just let him die, Isayama ;_;.

Bullying thread?

I really

don't like

dirty synths...

she was supposed to be pure and a good girl

stop posting this, it hurts too much

Everytiem

how could they

this always gets me

Chroniko!

All that work. For nothing.

just read this yesterday, the whole thing stagnated towards the end with most of the characters being retarded but there was good shit in there. deaf girl was cute though. too bad the writer could never determine if he wanted to go romance or tragedy and just ended lukewarm.
>I habe myselv
;_;

>The file name
this is what really gets me

Yeah it resolves itself poorly but everything up to Shouya recovering was ace. I just choose to ignore everything that comes afterwards.

Everything about this was also heartbreaking.

That would be a punishable offense. You can't just destroy something that has consciousness and get away with it.

You'd have to prove it has a consciousness and isn't just simulating one first.

>and isn't just simulating one
Women do that for thousands of years and they have human rights.

Exactly, we can't make the same mistake twice.

At least post a higher resolution you baka.

This whole episode was fucked up.

Also
>You can wait a little longer can't you.jpg

Punpun is Tumblr tier trash

First time I shed a few legit tears while watching an anime.
>when they start crying

Satos scream was fucking brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRF5TIhshlo

As much as I love him he really opened himself up to that blow. He should never have strayed from the path.

Forgot to add that I almost cried reading this page, really resonates with you after you know what happens to him.

Manga as a medium is incredibly good at this sort of stuff. Because you're reading it at your own pace, you're able to really soak up the writing and feel the full brunt of the writing. It doesn't move to the next page unless you will it. The scene doesn't whizz by like it would in an anime, nor does it play sappy music over the scene.
ONE's Mobusaiko wasn't nearly as detailed in its artstyle as the examples posted ITT. It was pretty simple and it was drawn by a guy who isn't as good as drawing, but is trying his best. His storyline, and the paneling made up for that. And even the art added onto the general atmosphere.
Mobusaiko is full of moments that unexpectedly hit like a truck, and I hope somebody can post some examples, as I can't.

Do you mean Mob psycho ?

Arguably done better in the anime than in the manga.

Ah, yeah. I've discussed it with nips quite a lot and they call it mobusaiko, so I typed it like that because I was used to it.

This one makes me sad.

Someone post THAT page from Punpun.
It destroyed me.

>All of this despair
Post more

the shed?

yes

got a better one

There's not much that makes me feel sad because I just compare it to my life and it just stops being sad.

I guess I can kind of relate. It's the scenes of characters that are getting along well and are having fun that actually make me feel sad.
I don't know if that makes any sense to you, though.

Punpun is garbage emoshit

Here's your (You) faggot

(You) should get better taste

Who stuffed her panties in her mouth?

Fuck off with your gook shit.

Are you retarded? She did so punpun wouldn't wake up from her suffocating/struggling.

Can you try to explain your critique with real words

man, immediately got weepy

a story whose only point is "Isn't that like super sadddd?" and "wooow that's like life and shit"
with uninteresting hedonistic characters with no motivations.
hard to feel for someone you want dead and if the point was for me to want them dead the manga could have at least made a better trainwreak story filled with shitty people.

That hurts. Also he's lying and she knows that he's lying.

Thats like saying Dostoyevsky is shit because his stories boil down to "Isn't that like super sadddd?" and "wooow that's like life and shit" .

but don't worry because in the end they find jesus and live less unhappily ever after

Quite reductive of you

I don't think I've ever felt this much despair while reading something.

Kurosawa was so good, why did FKMT make that second series.

While I also think that was a perfect ending for the manga, New Kurosawa is pretty good too.

Oyasumi Punpun is obviously inspired by Dostoevskies books.

>Punpun is pretty much the protagonist from "notes from the underground" mixed with Raskolnikov from "crime and punishment".
>The names Punpun and Raskolnikov have a simliar meaning
>Punpun being "possesed" by a fake and degenerate god is the story of "demons"
>The Fujikawa arc is the story of "The Double"
>Seki and Shimizu are from "the brothers karamazov" (Seki being Ivan and Shimizu being Alyosha)

And there are even more parallels.

There's no demonstrable difference between real and simulated consciousness.
The same argument could be made for the murder and torture of random people who might well be philosophical zombies.

This is definitely what I feel. They're having fun and being happy and those are the worst pages since that's just something I'll never experience.

This

This thread is for sad things user.

I will never ever read this because of all that bullshit

Bringing quality to this thread.

Oh, that manga is full of bullshit like that. I unlocked my infinite rage perk with it.