Shuumatsu nani shitemasu ka isogashii desuka sukutte moratte ii desu ka

What do you guys think of it?.

shit shit

I enjoyed the suffering.

Chtholly is my Waifu

I enjoyed it but I try not to think of it too much.

le happiest girl in the world face

Shhh. Chtholly is sleeping.

Rushed pos

No. She is deceased.

Good outside of the last few episodes. Of which, I enjoyed regardless.

Im surprised this anime isn't more popular in japan and Sup Forums, considering its an anime with a well done romance. And thats not something you see too often on anime.

Series finished airing, and Sup Forums still talks about it without massive shitposting. Thats a good sign Sup Forums loves it. The threads aren't super active, but they do appear every once in a while.

It felt like a rushed emotionally manipulative commercial for the source material

Came because of lolis, left because of everything else.

Unironically my AOTY and became my favorite anime of all time.
Read the LN. It reveals more about the characters thoughts and feelings. The Anime is a cliff notes version of what was going on.

What happen if he breed with faires can they have childrens and they well be free from the curse ?

Are you going to Scarboroug Fair?

Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme

HAPPIEST

I enjoyed it. Wish that it was done a little better, but it was still a feels trip.

I loved it.

LN is better.

I plan on reading the LNs when they get their official release.

Needs a second season.

Nygglatho must get the love.

1/2
In the darkness of night, standing in the middle of a vast expanse of gray, a single ‘Beast’ howled. Its voice did not cause the air to vibrate and produce sound in the traditional sense. And of course, within the range of its cries, not a single living being existed.

So nothing was there to listen to or understand the voice of the Shiantor, ‘The First Beast’. But still, the ‘Beast’ continued to howl, not growing tired nor losing hope, or perhaps not even understanding those concepts, forever and ever, producing a meaningless sound which reached no one’s ears.

Gazing down from Regul Aire, the gray landscape may look the same everywhere, but if you actually come down to the ground, you would be surprised at how many of the ups and downs of the previous terrain you can notice. Where a hill used to be, a gently sloping sand dune now sits. A gray peak where a steep, towering mountain used to be. And in places where stone buildings used to stand, you can clearly see ruins, still containing traces of the former architecture. Because of this, the salvagers can weave through the ashen debris, searching for vestiges of the long lost civilization.

Now, let’s talk about the land right at the foot of the howling ‘Beast’. Just a little longer than five hundred years ago, there was a small town here. It wasn’t very prosperous and didn’t have any significant industries, but what it did have was a long history. From the stone paving on the streets and the trees planted alongside it and the stops of the patrol wagons, all the way to the cheap apartments, everything in the town seemed to stand proudly with a certain personality which seemed to say ‘I’ve been here for hundreds of years, you know’.

2/2
The orphanage on the outskirts of town was no exception. Originally an old kindergarten, the repurposed building stood with a mighty pose that reminded you of its lengthy past. In other words, it was falling apart. Every time rain fell or the wind blew, its inhabitants ran about with wooden boards and hammer at the ready.

The town had a total population of about three thousand. And the orphanage, about twenty. That was 526 years ago. Now, those scenes remain only in the memories of a certain someone.

And now, the ‘Beast’ continues to howl, releasing scream after scream which go nowhere and reach no one.

Let me tell you a little secret.

It is said that the Elven elders used to be able to exchange words solely using their minds, not creating any vibrations in the air. What the ‘Beast’ is now doing is almost identical to that: a type of telepathic communication which only one from a similar species with a similar mental structure can receive.

And each of the seventeen ‘Beasts’ counts as its own species. The words of a Shiantor will reach only another Shiantor.

And the Shiantor is the only one of its kind. Its entire existence, so close to completeness, remains inside a single body. Even if you search the whole world, you’ll never find anything that could be called its kin.

So the voice of the ‘Beast’ will truly reach nowhere and be heard by no one. It simply continues to howl a soundless symphony, as it has been doing since it first appeared in this world, and as it will continue to do for eternity.

Faaather.

The cries of the lone ‘Beast’, without touching anyone, without resounding with anyone, simply melt into the infinite ashen wasteland and disappear.

>a lot of cute lolis
>they are irrelevant and pet-zoned
>until time-skip
>anime doesn't go anywhere anyways
Just no. Waste of time series.

The best.

Severly underrated. What stuck by me the most was how good the final episode was. Most anime have lackluster final episodes, but this one was great.

I wish it would get a second season, but I assume the chances for that are near-zero. Can any user please tell me if it's popular in Japan?

Are you joking, or dead serious?
No, it's not popular, and the final nail on the coffin was the anime's flop.

Dead serious. The final episode was very well received on Sup Forums. I wasn't the only one who liked it.

> I wish it would get a second season
Just forget about it.
> Can any user please tell me if it's popular in Japan?
No, it's not popular. Japan have shit taste, don't ever forget about it.

10/10 ending I really didn't think they were going to go all the way through with the deaths.

Liked it, S2 never

I really enjoyed it.

Was fun. I like that Willem kept all his relationships with the girls (beside Chtholly) strictly platonic, harem would have ruined the chill vibe. Animation was pretty janky at times, far from a polished work, but the characters were lovable and the pacing was good enough.

LNs were pretty great too, if you've never read them. Fast, easy and interesting read.

>male protag
>many girls surrounding him
Into the trash
The trash, it goes

Your loss

But he proposes to only 1 and it's not a harem

Good but season 2 never. Thank God.

Even worse
>all the other girls reduced to nothing
and don't get me started on random token lolis.

You know they're called children, and that there's a type of love called parental love

>not their parent
>parental love
Just don't start.

t. Underage

t. "lolis can't be loved" normalfag

Go watch Death Marches, maybe that's more of your speed for your one track mind

Death March is basically the same shit in that regard.
>protag don't even regard lolis as females, completely unintereted in them

What show do you watch to get your kicks?

Dropped it five episodes in, bottom of the barrel garbage and an utter disappointment. Why hasn't Sup Forums forgotten this show yet?

It's not really the point here, but you just managed to name that one very bad example.

>Sup Forums is one person

Should've gone for a shorter fucking name