Looks like it.

its the year of realizing how bad ot15 was and how it should be skipped

Why is Mikoto so fun?
She makes every arc better just by appearing

> Touma-sama
Cute.

nice forced meme.

yeah fuck off, retard.

Don't forget user, 2018 is when this game really gets rolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=T02RVrI-Hz0

> All that frustrated/angry Touma
Abe really does a good job.

>gets hyped as fuck that hes voicing games
user Abe IS Touma at this point

I can't imagine anyone else doing Touma's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=l6QUBe4TQDo&feature=youtu.be&t=6h53m29s

im glad virtual on is now canon, a great day

Touma's harem keeps getting bigger

That's cause Jesus Christ's his nigga

Where's this from?

Super Robot Wars: X-Omega

Why does anime Touma look so bad?

>be Othinus
>relax on the beach
>suddenly this crazy clingy pale bitch ruins everything by being a shit
>where is the mortal to punch her when you need him

Shut up you fairyshitter.

How would NT9 Othinus' phase manipulation fare against White Queen's reality warping?

exhentai.org/s/1406c1a5db/148845-17

> Cat tongue on pussy
Ow.

exhentai.org/s/53aa077c22/148845-25
misakas are m's
also (((demonlord cats)))

SUBMIT TO THE TRUE NUMBER ONE

Everything is canon though.

Even Saten doujins?

Especially those

If we go off the basis of how the fuck Blood sign works, Othinus is a divine class at her usual 50-50 magic god shit.Othinus+Gungnir is probably at best High tier Divine class and if you push it really really hard shes low tier unexplored, but thats probably pure exaggeration on my part. White queen is the top of the Unexplored and the top of the third ceremony, her only loss so far is against the only fourth ceremony being around, and it was a serious fucking loss, she got her shit slapped, and even that didn't kill her. Othinus would fucking die m8.

It's only natural to kneel to an emperor, The TRUE NUMBER ONE at that

Normal Othinus is barely divine tier. Since Waltraute is a Divine class and considering that she's stronger than Odin in kamachiverse, even full power Othinus is probably something like a low to mid tier Divine class. Queen is the highest unexplored class, so Othinus will die 50/50 times.

If White Queen is so powerful, why can't she make herself not shit?

She's trying.

You can tell she’s low class just by her outfit. You’re not discovering anything new.

Kyousuke will just a make a better version to make her look like shit. She can't win.

>Waltraute is a Divine class
How did that even happen?

Good point. Her outfit is pretty bland in otherworldly standards.

It’s slutty.

It's just slutty. No taste, no elegance, just a display of flesh.

Her hat is unnecessary as well. You literally don’t need hat that big. I guarantee she’s not in the sun that long.

The 5.1 name is now official?

>now

The hat is for fashion.

It seems

Can she use PCM over HDMI?

It's there to catch rainwater to be used for magic.

Mugino is almost dead

It’s not really even that fashionable. It looks more like a practical hat than anything except with the huge tassel at the end.

Raiden is so cute

Is the VOP OST ripped yet?

From what i can tell, Touma has three "powers"
First is imagine breaker, a powerful spiritual exorcism tool that goes on to reside in the right hand of certain people
Second is the dragons, which seem to consume power. I think i remember them restraining IT after fiamma severed IB (also seen during Daihasei and izzard)
Third is invisble thing which IB serves as a lid to contain it inside Touma. It was sealed inside him by Aliester with an end goal
These are based off my impression and recollections of the novels

Haimura said it's just his nickname for it. There is no official name, and since Kamachi hasn't corrected him, it probably won't show up again.

Enshuu soon lads

What in the fuck is happening in this game

Even as a nickname, that's still a official designation of it which is why it was used.

What do you think these dragons could be?

lolis

Damn 5.1 is pretty good on pvp

He specifically said it wasn't an official terminology of it. It's like how some drawers organize their sketches

Which one? There's 3 games right now

Doesn't really matter if that's what it really is or not, it is still the only name given to these forms and is the reason why it was used, it is fine to call it that as anyone else has been, and clearly because it got called this for a official product it's a official name for it as well

VO

Kamachi getting a bigger budget and freedom to do whatever he wants with the setting without leaving VO as a game.

Touma breaking Tangram's illusions.

2018 is the year of resurrection which many series that have bet dead for years getting sequels.

>Acqua
IT'S TIME

You can say that it is the Second Coming of Index

Well the group date crossover. Already had Touma said that when Othinus so up she was the strongest there after the White Queen left to make her own world which Kyousuke. Also in that crossover Touma did cause a draw which the White Queen by pure accident. Before everything restarted.

>implying WQ was serious at all

>all the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's in this game
Yep, certified Kamachi.

Did he hurt the White Whore? If so, I might get interested in crossovers.

>be Othinus
>be trash

Apparently Touma with a tranq gun is unexplored+

>hurt her
She can rip her own head off and still be absolutely fine...

So are all of Kamachi's works worth checking out?

Touma with any weapon is a menace to anything that lives

No she was because they destroy her time which Kyousuke who where it there own little world in the crossover before that happen and leading to the comedy ending of the crossover which everything starting back from the beginning. I still want to see a sequel to it because we know that Touma, White Queen and Othinus would still remember what happen the first time. Also Index is a little shit in it and I wanted her to be punch it the face and also I wanted Booboo's main heroine and Waltraute because they were complete scumbag in it at the end.

She should do just that. Maybe that way no one would have to see her ugly face.

The tranq'd her, so she dropped her energy ball and destroyed/remade the world in a fraction of a second.

Frenda is some supreme nigger shit, it looked like she was fun to play against but she was like 20 levels lower than me

Yes, they're just all pretty different so don't expect much of the same

She should be twice less powerful.

No Touma which a tranquilizer gun is equal to the White Queen. Remember as the White Queen was collapsing all the energy compressed above her hand fell to the group which her and destroy the universe and made it restart.

The only 2 people who had beat the White Queen so far, are the colorless little girl and Touma which a tranquilizer gun.

How many Aleister is one White Queen?

Pity he didn't punch her.

Man, Kyousuke really knows how to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

BS8 takes a while to really get going, but once it does, it does not stop.

And unless I missed one, the final "small butt" count stands at 5:
Olivia: 2
Aika: 1
Colorless Little Girl: 1
Ellie: 1

They need a sequel to that crossover. Who wouldn't want to see Touma go into complete panic mode. Now that he suck in another endless hell loop.

>Othinus appears
>Kamachi.exe kicks in

He'd probably try to use the tranq gun on himself and end the universe again.

We don't know but each one is around Magic God Level. White Queen vs all the Crowleys would be a tough fight even for the White Queen. Specially now because we know he out play all the True Magic Gods and even find away to nerf then.

Does Othinus's eye glow when she makes a serious face?

Good to know Kyousuke is still in top form.

>Only 5 butts
Feels like Kamachi is slipping.

Top 3 BS volume?

>Kyousuke really knows how to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.
Not this shit again, Kyousuke

Just look at that image. She's utterly disgusting. Makes me want to vomit.

TRUE NUMBER ONE SUDDENLY APPEARED

just like one would expect if you don't fall for her tricks and play around it(or really prevent her from setting anything up while avoiding the flashbang) she's easy to bully

Where's the part 2 one guy?