Shuukan Shounen Hachi Chapter 1

Hey everyone, a friend and me are translating and typesetting Eiji Masuda's newest work, Shuukan Shounen Hachi.
Were both part of FWPA and decided we wanted to work on it, but we would need a Redrawer / Typesetter / Proofer. I never typeset before since i'm a QC, but for now i'll do it. If you wanna help out I can leave an email or something so we can talk. If you see any errors, please point them out and we'll correct it.
Enjoy!

4chanX keeps getting connectionerrors so might be a bit slow

qt

Thanks

This look fun as hell, looking foward.

That's it for now, we have chapter 2 and 3 pretty much ready. Will probably post Chapter 2 it tomorrow, a bit earlier than today. Well try our best to not lose traction, but any kind of support would be appreciated. Not to be 3 months behind like with JItsu wa.

You're welcome

Looks nice. Only gripe with it is the "bold" fonts like in . Looks a bit too much like some marker graffiti. Maybe use something more like a Palooka or a all-caps CCZoinks. Something that looks more angular than round.

Noted, our priorities were just that we keep up with the releases and just used what others used before.

Thanks i'm going to keep checking this manga, hope you find the people you need

This looks interesting, thanks for the hard work

love Eiji Masuda's style and work but..
>manga school
>sport club
I'm conflicted

Thank you for the release and good luck with this project. Can't wait to read the next few chapters!

>From Dumpire to this.
Lighting in a bottle.

Flandre?

Young adult characters, unique designs, a large ensemble cast, polished artwork? I'm so sold! Thank you for picking this up!

That was a really strong start, looking forward to the rest

>Miyake was the rookie he couldn't surpass in bseball
>Mikeya is the young prodigy he wants to surpass now

What other anagram can he hope to make his rival?

If they intended Mikeya to look like a protagonist, they didn't do a good job of it. He has Pretty Boy Rival written all over him.

>Manga Academy
So Japanese Cal Arts?

What have they done to you, Aizawa?

I love this

Is the vampire manga over?

Yeah it finished.

>translation
nice

More SoL vampires?

The twist is going to be when Mikeya sees a full moon he becomes a very ugly girl.

No, the gimmick is "everyones dressed like the mc of a show"
So they all fit different themes

Was it a good end? I lost interest when Alien was stirring drama saying she was gonna return to her planet.

I love manga that teach me how manga are made.