tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cawfee filtered through Cocoa's pantsu.

>sweetening coffee
>ever

GWEEN TEA

Pure black is bad.
Black with a hint of sugar is the way to go.

>Sweet cawfee
Fucking America ruins everything.

Cawfee with a bit of sugar.
Gween tea with a bit of honey.

Fuck I wanna, I wanna

Cawfee is a pile of mud
I will take tea please

soy cawfee

>America invented putting sugar in beverages

obsessed

My girlfriend Sharo-chan makes the BEST teas!

Bitch doesn't even know how to boil water

Uhh guys sugar doesn't make coffee less black

You're thinking of cream

She works at a cafe. It's the most basic skill in tea brewing.

She probably gets someone else to do it

Cawfee
CHEETOS
CHICKEN

>Pure black is bad
Actually pure black cawfee is good for you provided you don't go overboard and drink a dozen cups a day. Unless you mean taste then yeah I can see why people hate it. It's an acquired taste.

I can drink pure black but if I'm given the opportunity I'll take it with some sugar/ sweetener almost every time.

I'm asian like Chiiya so green tea please.

CAWFEE

WITH

CEREAL

Flat White thanks

and yet she doesn't know how to hold it properly

>adding cheese and mayonnaise to your green tea/coffee
haha i can't stop clapping my flabby arms

Cawfee wih creem

I want to cream this hot cocoa

The only acceptable youtuber

your post is an example of decent humour. i respect your post.

I want to suck cocoas dick

Girls don't have dicks

>He doesn't know

>memecenter

New Rize

by me

Dead Rize

Rize is alive and well in fact she is right here on my penis as we speak.

Where is your penis?

I really like it when girls play with their hair.

Your girl is a slut

I don't like coffee. Is there hot chocolate?

Here ya go

Chino!
CHINO!!!

I think the best thing to do instead of drinking coffee with a bunch of sugar is to instead find a kind of coffee that is very mild and drink that straight up instead.

I recommend buru mountain if any of your local places has it, but it can be a bit rare and expensive. Ethiopia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, can be on the mild side as well.

Is that the new chapter?

No, this one has been out for a while. In the chapters to come there is a bit more Aoyama & editor-chan screentime.

A cawfee falls in love with a gween tea.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the gween tea's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the gween tea, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the gween tea she called is not the same gween tea she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the gween tea's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the cawfee's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CAWFEE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Black cawfee with cream and sugar

salutations fellow beverage endulgers, I prefer coca cola.

Black coffee.
Rolled Cigarettes.
The fuzzy film on the front of your icissors.

What the heck is honeybee phone...

gween cawfee

>The fuzzy film on the front of your icissors.

>cola
Don't you DARE post my girlfriend Sharo-chan ever again.

me on the left

Me in the middle.

I want to fuck cocoa!

This doesn't make any sense. Coffee in Japanese is コ一ヒ一 (kohi), and Japanese supports a sound for "fi", so they should have been able to pronounce it correctly as コ一フィ一 (kofi). Also, there is no "aw" sound in Japanese

SUGAR AND MILK FAGS GET OUT