She killed billions

She killed billions...

And then she fucked them all.

we all had sex with Rei?

Yes.
But we all got angel sloppy seconds though.

Only when tanged.

Too bad she didn't kill me

And I would kill billions just to hold her hand.

this desu

>2018
>still being reifags

But it was to make them all happy

Once you become a characterfag, you can never go back. Have you no sense of loyalty? You're probably a filthy asukafag or something.

I love Asuka's newest model.

They wanted it. Except that one guy who didn't matter. And then that other guy she thought only mattered.

el abominacion del baƱo...

>killed

>typical asukafag

Figures someone who loves shit would hate something that disposes of shit.

wrong
Rei IS shit

If you pee in the ocean of tang, are you pissing on all of humanity?

Dunno about Rebuilt, but there wasn't that many people left after Second Impact and a dozen Angels.

What about drinking? Is that cannibalism?

the angels only attacked japan and were defeated withouth many casualties, even if half the population was killed in the second impact there's still billions more.

I wonder if you scoop a little of it out with a cup, if you just like split someones mind in half or something.

Some of the side effects of their attacks, like that base vanishing, damages to the ecosystems, and stuff blowing up. And the after effects of Second Impact, lack of food, lack of drinkable water, lack of shelter, lack of medicine, etc.

Two billion in the shock and tidal waves, another billion in the wars and famine. Half is still a lot and they're stable enough in 2015 that kids cannot care about the history lecture on the struggle and rebuilding.

Rei killed my dick too.

Is this actually part of the manga?

It's part of a manga.