Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Why not just make it live action if you gonna rotoscope everything?

To give you the vibe of the spleen

They do it with Mari.

This was a fun day

Aku no Hana was still AOTY that year.

I wanna go back in time and buy a bunch of copies. AnH was one of the best shows of this decade.

I'm so glad Aku no Hana bombed, imagine if it did well and spawned more shitty rotoscoped anime.

>vlcsnap
It's actually kind of appropriate for this show

I would take more rotoscoped anime over cgshit.

What the fuck are you talking about, AnH was a masterpiece and all of you moepigs can't appreciate the pearl that was handed to you.

The existence of Puck offends me more than the 3D.

On what grounds do you say this? I mean, I didn't hate it, but I would never watch it again.

I think I prefer CG, but only slightly.

I don't even like moe, Aku no Hana was already doomed from the moment they thought it would be a good idea to have actors who are in their 30s playing the role of highschool teenagers.

>2013
Shit.

Nobunaga concerto was rotoscoped too, and it was beautiful, blame zecxs, not the rotoscope thing.

Beautiful hana too good for this world.

Time flies.

She truly was the Aku no Hana™

>3

>3333

Such is the power of the edge

youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10
>Aku no Hana was 5 years ago

this.

Does anyone watch that garbage anymore?

Any archive link?

to be fair i wanna fuck this girl

The anime was actually a fantastic adaptation of the source material, anyone who says its shit is a fag.

It’s basically the ultimate pleb filter. It was AOTY.

>actors who are in their 30s playing the role of highschool teenagers.
What the fuck was the deal here? They also seemed to pick actors just based on exasperated facial features so they would stand out more rotoscoped.

A misunderstood masterpiece. Amazed by the amount of people, even outside of Sup Forums, who were so polarized by the rotoscoping

That doesn't even make sense, they already went through puberty by then and good luck telling someone's age when you can only see an outline of their features and color fill instead of skin

>The Rei recolor at the bottom

>3

That's what the director wanted. He thought this would work better live action, but the production committee wanted an anime, so the director did this as a compromise.

The classroom destruction scene and the cold open long walk home in the next episode are without a doubt in my top 5 favorite anime moments. True Kino.

Live action probably would've looked shit desu. Maybe I'm a bit too cynical, but scenes done in the anime like mentioned I just can't see working live