One Piece

Friendly reminder that:
>Luffy vs Katakuri is roughly 6 hours now, three before he ran and three after he got back
>This is less time than fucking Cracker, also less than other big ass fights in the series like Aokiji vs Akainu and Ace vs Jinbei, so it makes sense in the story
>Luffy has used armament for most of the fight
>so, despite not hitting Kata that much, he can handle most of the damage just fine

You can check on the clocks in the chapters. Anyone who says that Luffy still standing is an asspull is a brainlet.

c'mon m8

katakuri's observation haki is weaker, because now he has to also use CoA for defence. Before when luffy hit him, there was not black spot where he got hit.

Also, reminder that Carrot only slept for an hour, and woke up on her own fully refreshed after being completely exhausted.

Luffy’s hits landed mostly unblocked by Haki. Katakuri is tired and beat up too.

But Luffy's endurance is well established in the manga. He tanked Don Krieg's entire weapon set and three Rokuogan from Lucci when each of these attacks were among the strongest in their respective parts of the story.

Maybe the fight will not end next chapter. The straw hats will to wano with Luffy in a hyperbolic time chamber manner

Seems like they can trade blows evenly, but when their punches collide directly and Luffy cries out in pain, is it because Katakuri's armament haki is stronger or what? It's always when he uses his power mochi with that rock'em sock'em rectangular shape arm and fist. Is that supposed to represent some form of mochi desert or something?

Consider that Katakuri feels the same pain, but as a decades long battle vet in a leadership position admired by all, doesn’t show it.

G2 was supposed to shorten it, but I guess Oda dropped it or just isn't going to mention that Luffy will die in his 40's

It's because Katakuri hits really hard, and it's because Luffy has no stoic pride keeping him from yelling out. Hell, that's pointed out in this chapter. Luffy's yelling everything he's feeling, and it's helping him deal with the pain.

Why is his shit as so cluttered and messy, this is like the number 1 manga of all time yet his composition is still horrible.

That's not a page, it's a collage.

you know what this reminds me of? Natsu of Fairy Tail.

N-no puede ser! La Deliciosa Donut Diabolica de Mochi Despertada!

Oda, where's Luffy's queen Vivi?

>Luffy is hungry
>Transforms into a donut
Is Katakuri the most adorable troll?

>Endure this, Strawhat

Would it be gay if Luffy ate Katakuri? I feel like Oda would pull this shit next chapter.

Nothing gay about voring your senpai desu

>no beastmode panel at the end
Ruined desu

what if Luffy just goes baku baku and eats Katakuri?

Don't think that will happen. Luffy already said that he hated eating mochi

fine. but sometimes i'd honestly like if One Piece was just abit darker so Luffy could finish off food related enemies by literally consuming them

Wouldnt eating a DF user kill him?

Who wore it best?

he aint Blackbeard so the "spirit" of the devil fruit still would escape.

Everyone's like "Why is Katakuri equally hurt durrr?" Well it's because Luffy's fucking stronger dudes. He HITS harder. Doggyjaw might be able to see some split second future shit but that doesn't mean he rolls more dice for his damage than Luffy.

>Which _____ best?

Alabasta. Always.

>every time Luffy and Katakuri's fists hit each other Luffy is shown in pain

Yeah no

Maybe Katakuri just got lower HP than Luffy?

Luffy's got more Stamina. Dogtooth's one of those blessed geniuses who didn't have to work for where they're at. He's never been challenged, so far as we know. They always lose to the guy who trained for it.

he's in his mid 40s lol. generally not the target character for that trope

Oda's done a lot of subversions on archetypal manga devices so in the last 20 years.

This is the only reasonable answer, but it doesn't change the fact that we're possibly getting a fight where Luffy got onesidedly beat up for over an hour by an opponent completely superior to him in all aspects who takes pretty no damage only to win at the very last moment by pulling a new form. Expect tons of O MY posting when we see him struggling against Kaidou.

yea but nothing about his character is suggestive of him not having worked for his current position/stature

>This is considered ugly in Totland

There's a lot to suggest that, I think.

The heirarchy of his family is the first thing. Older siblings, more powerful or not, seem to have higher positions in the ranks just on seniority.
Second is his Special Paramecia Fruit. Getting one of those is something like a Mythic Zoan. You're hitting a jackpot already.
Third is all the dialogue we're getting about him never being knocked down, never having trouble, being an invincible pillar of the family et all. If he had ever had to struggle and work for his current prowess, we aren't told as much. He's just gifted it appears to the reader so far. Mind, we still haven't gotten his flashback chapters. Maybe he won't get any.

Big meme and the most of her family are huge hypocrites. She wants a diverse family yet they hate on Katakuri and Pudding for having fangs and third eye.

She dosen't hate them, she finds Pudding "creepy looking" but we don't know how she feels about Katakuri. What we know is that Big Mom wants a diverse world where everybody is the same height, but for what we can tell, the citizens still discriminate the out of the norm, like extra limbs and big sharp-teeth mouths.

>be a huge freak
>finds other freaks that happen to be her own children creepy and ask them to cover their extra limbs

calling it

>the tips of each of Katakuri's sharp teeth gets broken off by Luffy's final blow, and evens them out into normal human teeth.
>looks like a normal handsome man without his mouth covered
>everyone really likes how he looks without his scarf and ask him to throw it away
>Flampe loves him again
>still wears the scarf anyway, because he can't help smiling like a dork every time someone compliments his manly jaw

So what's the message here? If you look weird hide it or get it fixed?

t-thanks oda...

I want to see Katakuri's version of the Gomu Gomu no boh

But his teeths is what makes him cute

Proof Luffyfags are underaged

I look exactly like Katakuri irl

Daily reminder that LuKa is CANON

This would happen

How the tacos can read their language translation without laugh everyfucking time?

Mine would be WCI, then Alabasta, then Dressarosa, and finally Ennies Lobby.

this fight has been fucking BORING
katakuri's devil fruit is BORING
throwing punches for 20 chapters is BORING

I disagree.
Finally I can see long fight with a lot of punching and overcoming limits.
I enjoy every chapter so far.

>three Rokuogan from Lucci
TWO.

t. woman or a soyboy

I wish they kept Pudding's third eye hidden up until she confronted Reiju

Tits or gtfo

Two regulars and a Sai Dai Rin

No he was hit three times. After Luffy was knocked out completely, and Usopp woke Luffy up, Lucci immediately and ruthlessly hit him with Rokuogan AGAIN, assumed he was dead and turned his back on Luffy.

Stop speedreading.

Who is Big Mom?

Wapol ate a DF user and did not obtain their fruit or die.

If you ate a DF user you would not gain his DF.

>using the wrong meme

>Katakuri finally beats Luffy
>Katakuri steps out of the mirror while princess carry Luffy with utmost care
>all his siblings are shocked at his face and state of body
>they want to kill Luffy but Katakuri protects Luffy and says that they aren't worthy enough to lay hand on him
I want this.

kys

>HELP ME RAYLEIGH SENSEI

nop cuz Luffy is rubber.

>the absolute state of fags who are surprised Luffy can keep fighting after being punched.
I’ll show you all three.

1. Note how Luffy’s hair looks like when Katakuri kicked his face.

Here is the next page just for fun, with Luffy having already taken more damage than his whole fight so far with Katakuri, undeniably.

2. Dark Justice speech

Next page just for fun.

neck yourself faggot

>armament haki spikes used in the same chapter
Luffy's rubber guts would get shredded.

Then this happens, and people wonder how Luffy can deal with lesser damage that hasn’t made him cough up blood and fall unconscious?

This shit should be expected.

I think Kata is the prime example of gap moe. A 5 meter tall bodybuilder punk rocker murderer shouldn't be this cute.

>YOU'VE STILL GOT ELASTICITY IN YOUR MUSCLES, JUST STRETCH HARDER KID

This you're a fucking moron. No more teeth would ruin his character development.
Not that this is possible anyways. Even with broken front teeth his mouth would still extend all the way up to his ears and his teeth would still look like a shark's.

It will be Sanji who will princess carry Luffy while Katakuri makes a cucked face

i've already posted this in the previous shit thread but since this is the first time that luffy's never seen before finisher move, king cobra, got off-panelled, i bet that this is not gonna be another normal victory for him, against the big baddie of the arc

This is the longest most boring fucking fight. I can't imagine what payoff can possibly make this worth it.

it's going to be a stalemate user.
Sanji and Pudding will crash the fight, and she'll have a cute imouto moment with Katakuri over their deformities.

With Pudding as a "hostage", they'll get to bail on Katakuri without having him lose face because he's defined by caring about his siblings.

Are you a nigger, a jew, a woman or a soyboy?

you already know luffy and katakuri are gonna bond later over a feast since oda rather repeat themes than actually try to write a decent story

>Esto es el fin, Kaido de las Bestias!

I'm a straight white American man, but the one thing either of us can be sure of about the other is that we both read a Japanese children's comic and so there's not much room for judgment. Try again to tell me where this could go.

I guess, but why does he need 50 chapters build up to that?

Carrot a shit.

Lawfags being delusional again. I'd bet my left hand Law won't even appear in the first newspaper following Wano

>longest
can we get a chapter count actually?

>most boring
subjective

>subjective
no shit
imagine discussing an entertainment product with opinions

Well, it *has* been rather slow-paced.

I doubt its as long as doffy but it should be getting close

Why should a fight with a character introduced in this arc be so long? Doffy was hyped up for what, ten years? Fifteen?

It shouldn't

I won't be happy with this fight unless luffy draws/loses or they become friends or something

Why is Katakuri the only one in the Big Mom family without food for a name?

this proves that luffy will still stand up

but why tho

Katakuri is food. The erythronium japonicum bulb was used for its starch, grounded and mixed with mochi back in the day.