Aikatsu and Cocotama Friends

Is underage drinking Aikatsu?

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aikatsu/images/2/27/Aikatsu!_-_18_06.36_stitched.png/revision/latest?cb=20141130100110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yozora told me she saw Mahiru kissing Rola.

Mahiru told me Yozora is full of shit and Rola said she would only kiss me.

In case anyone was curious on sub progress.

I'm drunk op sucks but at least we can leave pripara out

Why does this image make my heart physically hurt?

It's not that easy to make threads while drunk user.

Also I didn't actually mean to leave Pripara out. Oops.

stop posting while drunk, that's why I didn't make a new thread

All three of the people who still enjoy PriPara will shit up the threads whether they're invited or not, so it's not a big deal.

Pretty

>Show is called Pretty Rhythm
>Rhythm is drop-dead fucking gorgeous
Such a simple promise, yet they overdelivered to an astounding degree.

Wrong thread buddy.

I bet Lily's hair is just delicious.

Diamond Happy>Shining Line>Start Dash Sensation>Start Line>Lovely Party Collection>1,2, Sing for You>Du du wa DO IT> STARDOM>Kira Power>STARJET>MUSIC of DREAM>Signalize

Calendar Girl>So Beautiful Story>Original Stars>Hirari/Hitori/Kirari>Episode Solo>Good Morning My Dream> Tu Tu Ballerina>Precious>Bon Bon Voyage>Lucky Train>Mori no Hikari no Pirouette

Let's Aikatsu>Aikatsu Step>Idol Activities>Idol Activities ver Rock

Don't eat my hair.

>Bon Bon Voyage > every other song ever, Aikatsu or otherwise

>Prism Parade

You can see Lily's slit there. what a slut.

I'll just nibble it a bit, like chewing gum. I'm particularly interested in how the different the lighter and darker bits taste.

I thought priparis was already subbed?

Are we ever going to get the Yume and Elza version of Happy Punch or is the poor song forever stuck in that one episode where Ako blushed over Subaru for 22 minutes?

It was merely my pants. Don't be rude.

Please refrain from nibbling my hair.

I'm afraid there's only so much I'll be able to restrain myself. I will taste your hair and it's better you make your peace with that.

I'm going to call Headmaster Moroboshi.

Can I get a pair of your panties as a souvenir before I have to leave?

I'm too horny to sleep and Lilyposter is not helping.

When Lily pees, is it so cold that bits of it crystallize?

are you seriously doing another VA commentary track for an entire movie instead of focusing on IT subs you madman? it's ok at least you are trying

Shakespeare once said “Away, you three-inch fool!“

How uncouth.

You didn't answer my question about your pee.

Perfect

But I'm a eight-inch fool, we should fuck.

Once when Lily was too weak to get out of bed to go the toilet, I had her pee in my mouth do zo. It was basically like shaved ice, only with more thin sweet syrup and only a bit of ice da zo.

And he got owned by Blackadder for boring schoolchildren with his plays.

post moar cute strawberries

I'm calling the police.

You guys need to sleep more.

>fingers snap off while dialling

Ok.

>told that masturbating is harmful
>must be moralfags fearmongering
>give it a try
>fingers melt inside pussy

Start Dash Sensation > 1, 2, Sing for You > Start Line > StarJet > Diamond Happy > Kira Power > Shining Line > Music of Dream > Signalize > Stardom > Lovely Party Collection > DDWDI

Calendar Girl > Precious > Lucky Train > Tutu Ballerina > So Beautiful Story > Episode Solo > HHK > Bon Bon Voyage > Good Morning My Dream > Original Star > Mori no Hikari no Pirouette

Aikatsu Friends > Lets Aikatsu > Aikatsu Step > Idol Activities rock ver > Idol Activities

Lily N!

what episode is this? want to see if i can make a better stitch with the BDs

Since this is the Aikatsu and Cocotama thread it's okay to open a Pripara thread?

someone made one already user.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aikatsu/images/2/27/Aikatsu!_-_18_06.36_stitched.png/revision/latest?cb=20141130100110

Her design is so simple yet cute.

it was a different time

Speaking of which, it just occurred to me that Janice's only line was literally just "one".

Original character design DO NOT STEAL

Why couldn't Elza design her uniform like this?

There was a time when Aikatsu had this many main idles.

You're not the boss of me, get bent!

I C H I G O

is this game alive?

Post the "this isn't smash bros" one.

For now, but there's speculation it might die soon because of Star Anis/Aikatsu Stars disbanding.

Wait a minute.

I love them all.

I love Sheep. I haven't felt as emotionally invested in an Aikatsu character as I have with her. She began as rather annoying and slowly turned into one of the most fleshed out and lovable characters the series has seen in a long time, and after spending like 60 episodes wishing Stars would just end so we can move on I now am sad I'm never going to be able to feel this much happiness and general emotion over such a character ever again.
Can someone explain why is she so perfect and why are the producers of Stars heartless creatures for making her cry and not even let her be in the semi-finals?

I can confirm that mahi and rola are dating.
Rola likes the ladies

This is how I feel about Rola. How can the writers be so cruel?

It's happening.

Hi Imouto! Hoping we get the final set of colouring books tomorrow! I was waiting for them today and even checked the folder but nothing was there so I hope user imouto gets through all the hardwork!

Her episodes have been mostly well-written and she's been shown to be one of the least malicious most nice characters in the entire show. She's one of those people who is literally impossible to hate, like Fred Rogers. This makes it extra heartbreaking and only makes you more attached to her when the show started going episode after episode after episode shitting on her for no reason.

I can feel the acting.

Can this please happen soon?

all good things will come to an end.

As for the producers, they're Japanese and she's a New Zealander. Ernest Rutherford was also a New Zealander and was the founding father of nuclear technology. Neither nuclear power nor the atom bomb would exist today if not for him. The one New Zealand-born character on the show is now being punished because they're still salty about Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Fukushima.

Though the actual reason is that somebody felt putting Mahiru in the semifinals instead of Kirara had more story potential.

Im the same if you replace comic with shitpost.

Because she's a likable character who has done literally nothing to deserve the abuse Elza and the writers continue to hurl at her.

>you will never have a perfect partner like mikan

what would sex with mikan be like?

probably feels like heaven

What is the best Aikatsu vidya?

Data Carddass

She's indeed an angel.
At least they're releasing the game.

I want to gobble down some strawberry.

theres no way they foreshadowed michiru this early right?

Lily, you're gonna break your back.

was this autism?

How much ass there's on it?