Citrus

Soon...

Mei a shit.

next chapter will be after a time skip. mei will be a mother, and yuzu will either have committed suicide OR be some low wage waitress. there wont be a "happy ending", it will be a "mature" and realistic ending.

Wrong Yuzu will be a successfull girl married to another beautiful girl who supports her and made her forgot about Mei, while on the other hand Mei will be sad and lonenly regretting her actions and dreaming to be with Yuzu once again

>either have committed suicide OR be some low wage waitress
Wow, such a hard decision to make

Next chapter:
>Yuzu is getting great grades, still dead inside
>Mei is doing her things but feels more empty than ever
>Matsuri goes to coffee shop and finds Mei there
>Parallel to their scene in Chapter 10, Mei doesn't react this time
>Matsuri finds out Manager is the fiance
>Manager starts to notice something is off
>Shou is coming back
Print this.

Problem is Matsuri has clearly moved since she's attending the academy now, so the coffee shop is no longer near her house and school is going on.

Yuzu forgiving Mei for her retarded actions once again will be really stupid, there is no redeem part for Mei anymore she just throw away her chance like usual.

And btw Yuzu should take this as a blessing, imagine living with a retard like Mei who can't even prepare a fucking salad

Volume 5 bonus revealed that Matsuri can't cook worth a crap either.

How did Mama Harumin comfort Yuzu after their breakup?

She was still a child back then

I love Mei!

>Problem is Matsuri has clearly moved since she's attending the academy now, so the coffee shop is no longer near her house and school is going on.
You're right, user, I didn't think about that... But I still think Matsuri will confront Mei.

>Yuzu forgiving Mei for her retarded actions once again will be really stupid, there is no redeem part for Mei anymore she just throw away her chance like usual.
Personally, I'm dying to see Mei fighting for Yuzu, trying to get her back, but knowing Saburouta, I just know it won't happen. Someone is going to open Mei's eyes about the whole situation, probably Manager, she will come back and Yuzu will fully accept her again. Fin.

About Matsuri attending to academy, it makes no sense, unless her living situation has radically changed in the last few months.

1) Her neglectful parents got promoted and are now wealthy. Seems farfetched.

2) Matsuri had some kind of falling out with her parents and moved out of her old home. Since she's attending the academy, maybe she's staying at Harumin or Nene's house. My guess would be Harumin's since her grandmother seems chill and was always okay with Yuzu sleeping over.

Hugs and Kisses

tfw if Harumin's grandma officially adopted Matsuri, that would make her Harumin's aunt.

Was Nene's social/financial status ever mentioned? Maybe the school's regulations got laxer.

I hope they will get married, they are perfect for eachother

Nene always showed up when rich/old families were mentioned along with the rest of the cast.

That still wouldn't explain why Matsuri moved to the new city and is attending a school that's still strict, since Himeko and her drones can't stop Matsuri's rule breaking.

Matsuri blackmailed Mei to have an eye on Yuzu no matter what. Mei accepted since she wants those who loves Yuzu to be around her in these moments.

Matsuri has nothing to blackmail Mei with. She deleted her pic of her and Mei kissing.

Also, Matsuri has to be living somewhere near Aihara Academy. She has to be living with one of her friends.

What anons here think about the to be contunued missing at the end of the chapter. Does the goodbye/farewell replaces it? Is it to not breaks the special voicing of the chapter, Mei’s narration which seems to have a definitive note?

As nice as that would be, it will not happen.
Harumin is to kind, too pure for Yuzu.
She's Grade A Onee-san material though.

Glasses won finally

Eh, I wouldn't think about it too much. This is just an easy and convenient way to keep Matsuri around.

I feel so sad for Yuzu. The episode today doesn’t even trigger me.

5 bucks says that Matsuri is now living with Harumin. Hopefully bonus chapter reveals Matsuri's living situation, whatever it is.

Matsuri was always around alot even thought she lived in a different town. Volume 3 she was around Yuzu all the time. Only difference now is that she can be involved in incidents at the school.

Also, REEE they skipped her high school debut. I would've loved to have seen the look on everyone's faces when such a girl shows up to the conservative school. I really want that Harumin/Matsuri spinoff even more now.

Keep dreaming, shitposter.

The current setup would make a spinoff easier. Mei not around anyway, so as to not steal focus off of them. Yuzu busy studying all the time and busy. When Yuzu does show up they can just inform the reader that their friend/childhood friend was dumped recently and just dove into her studies.

It would be a comedy series for sure. Student council president Eyebrows can't stop Matsuri's reign of terror on the school.

Also, this means that Glasses and Shiraho graduated, so they most likely won't appear, unless Glasses shows up with Mitsuko at some point.

I really want to see Harumin's grandma. She's been mentioned repeatedly, but hasn't appeared on panel yet, which is kind of weird.

>Glasses shows up with Mitsuko at some point
They just did in the last chapter though

Maybe they're saving her for the inevitable Harumin/Matsuri spinoff.

I would like Saburouta to at least get the Harumatsu ship sailing before the end of the series.
Sad to think it will all end in 4 chapters. No more nerd raging about "autistic" Mei.

Reactions from Japanese who bought the magazine this morning.
- everyone is sad, saddest chapter indeed (some regrets to have read it before going to work)
- they are happy to have Mei's inner feelings for the first time

- they are confident on the happy end

Based nips. Good to know at least they don't go full retard, unlike the majority of the people here.

They thanks the author to have had the idea of Mei being the narrator. They also admire Yuzu's resilience. And they are more on the "sadness before happiness occurs". A real contrast from foreigner's reactions.

From what I read, they didn't really like the ton of spoilers and panels posted on Twitter by non-Japanese, some nips said they wanted to mute #citrus on Twitter during some days to avoid spoilers. They also support the author and wish her to stay healthy, they are aware it must have been a very moving chapter for her to draw and respect that.

Guess this chapter didn't help for non-Japanese reputation.

>"sadness before happiness occurs"
I find it surprsing that there are so many people here who act like retards and didn't see this coming and react with "abloobloo mei a shit. I want her to suffer!". I can only assume this is the first romance work in general they have ever read and watched, because this outcome was very predictable, unless the author said this was going to be the last chapter. Well this overreaction in general is just embarrassing over such a predictable moment.

I was one of the people pretending to be panicking over nothing..

Happy ending is a given. Since this is the mostly likely the last problem in their romance. I think most people, like me are just frustrated with Mei and expected her to fix this shit instead of always Yuzu.

>it's okay to have terrible chapters because LOL IT'LL HAVE A HAPPY END
Knowing a happy end is coming doesn't make Mei any less retarded right now. Nor does it make this chapter any more of a regression of her character just when we thought she was finally changing.

>I think most people, like me are just frustrated with Mei and expected her to fix this shit instead of always Yuzu.
Well we don't know yet how this going to be fixed. I will be disappointed too if it's not Mei who fixes it, especially since Sabu just made her admit she is weak and a coward. It would be bad writing from her again, if Mei isn't going to work on this weakness of hers. Maybe this letter was a start for the story that we will generally focus from now on more on Mei and how she will work on that weakness.

Of course it's predictable, and we all know they're going to end up together in the end anyway. Thing is, Mei is still doing a really shitty thing to Yuzu, who has been so far pretty unconditional in loving her.

Tribbing scene when?

Seeing faggots freak out wasn't even funny, it was pathetic. Seriously, drinking and throwing up? I don't even care if they were joking. Reacting like it was the Very Definitely Final Chapter was beyond retarded.

>Seeing faggots freak out wasn't even funny, it was pathetic. Seriously, drinking and throwing up?
Pretty much. Someone even posted proof he was drinking right now.

I might actually kill myself if Mei and Yuzu don't end up together. I feel like complete and utter fucking garbage.

Not just because of this, my life is a fucking mess but Citrus was supposed to be an escape from all of this hell.

It isn't really a "weakness" when Mei made the conscious decision to prioritize her family over her teenage love life and give Yuzu a chance to find happiness elsewhere.
In oriental culture filial piety is a big fucking deal. Japanese readers understand this.

Weakness would be to not make a decision and get stuck between two choices. Right now we're seeing Yuzu in pain but Mei must be just as bad if not worse.

>when you realize the best opportunity for Mei to move out was the day Yuzu goes to visit her papa's grave

Are there a lot of Japanese talking about the chapter?

Maybe Mei will finally take the risk to step back on her initial choice even though she's almost sure Yuzu will reject her. (we all know she won't);

That could be a way to redeem herself. Make her choice of heart and be ready to see it being crushed because she hurt Yuzu so bad she won't be forgiven.

More than yesterday, many woke up and decided to just buy the magazine, I guess other will wait Monday, those who are not impatient fans and can deal with some days before reading the new chapter.

Is there a hashtag for them or just #citrus?

But reactions are fairly the same, they tear up, but they were waiting for this outcome, and I didn't any critics on Mei, just the feeling that Yuzu and Mei suffer. Yuzu is still best girl here, but I guess Mei sacrificing happiness against filial loyalty is something that they respect deeply because it has a resonance in their culture, something that we find retarded.

All aggressive reactions are from foreigners, and Chinese too. Some readers on Chinese forums almost told they want the editor's address to burn it.

The author clearly thought she made a great and memorable chapter with the Japanese point of view in mind. And some nips almost qualified chapter 36 as an emotional masterpiece.

#citrus or citrus 芽衣

>because it has a resonance in their culture, something that we find retarded.
Bullshit. The other characters in the story even know Mei being terrible.
Elevens on the internet just don't have as much fun shitposting.

So what we also got from this chapter besides the sadness and exasperation was that Matsuri fears her sister-in-law, and that Mitsuko is totally going out with glasses sempai.

Lol. You mean Matsuri who knows A GREAT DEAL about parental love xD

Come to think of it. I would love for Harumi to sock it to Mei right now. Just, it would make a great scene. And Mei doesn't resist because she feels like a shit.

>See #citrus hashtag because bored
>Lots of Spanish comments and some Murica
Damn it
>And some nips almost qualified chapter 36 as an emotional masterpiece.
HAHAH that's actually stupid as fuck

How will Yuzu-Mei kiss this time?

Yuzu is now a shallow husk that puts on a fake smile for others and distracts herself from the pain by studying.

The natural next step is for her to force some emotionless kissus on Mei.

Mouth to pussy, right?

Is it very common for nips to take pictures of their mango (like the most recent volume/anthology of said manga they just bought) and upload them on Twitter? I don't use Twitter so I'm curious, maybe everyone does it not only nips and I'm being a retard

The take pictures of the cover, to say the bought it but not the inside.

I'm about to start Volume 4 of the manga, what am I in for lads? Why is it the worst volume again?

Seriously Saburouta? This is one the benefit of volume 9.

Well, keep in mind that volume 4 was the worst, but chapter 36, retrospectively makes you appreciate it. Share the pain and keep on, you'll enjoy fluffy and feel good volumes after that until the 9.

how many more chapters til they actually fuck?

Sounds good. Thanks user.

Soon.

Mei Aihara how in the blue hell could you shatter this beautiful miracle heart ???
You didn't even have the courage to go and tell that to her face like a true woman, after all she has done to you.

I know they will end up together yada yada, but my question is HOW????
How can Mei redeem herself after pulling this?

I really don't wanna see Yuzu just opening her arms and telling "oh i forgive you you baka"

Never. The manga will probably end with Yuzu crashing the marriage and eloping with Mei, since Saborouta needs to put all the most retarded clichés in her manga.

>Yuzu
>emotionless kisses
I can't imagine it. Also, do we think the Ume knows about them now? Why would they both be so upset about the whole thing anyway?

They will. One of the stories in this YH had a pretty explicit sex scene, almost WildRose tier.

I am very suspicious about the way to solve. Yuzu discovering the thing directly and confronting Mei could have lead to a simple resolution after a tearing break-up.

But a time-skip, 6-8 months suffering, learning the truth in a letter and knowing her own mother hide it... Still, Yuzu is waiting for Mei, but when and how Mei will change her mind is a mystery.

- Shou/ the manager talking to her
- Ume?
-Yuzu crashing at the wedding and saving the day once again

I like to think that Mei will have a fit of clarity and will drop the bomb " I cannot succeed you, grandpa, it's always has been Yuzu".

I like the theory an user had in one of the former thread, before the chapter 36. After a chapter where we see how miserable those two are, especially Mei since we caught a glimpse of Yuzu's life without her, Mei could come to the Academy for duties and make a speech or something. She would cross Yuzu's path, watching her and she would totally break down. Yuzu would come at her side and ... they proceed to solve things together.

>tfw Mei visits the academy
>they end up fucking in the infirmary

Doesn't mean saborouta will do it in her own manga.

Today's episode previews.

>marriage to inherit the Academy
>Mei is sterile
>BTFO grandpa

She didn't tell her to her face because she couldn't. She's trying to do what she thinks is right by her family and seeing Yuzu face to face would have broken her and she'd have went right into her arms.

Mei basically did a self mutilation, cut her own arm off move. "I cannot tell her or I won't be able to bring myself to do it."

Yeah, it was fucked up. Yeah i'm a Mei supporter. No i'm not happy. Being a Mei supporter means also being a Yuzu supporter and this chapter is breaking my heart.

When did this happen?

>tfw shitposters say that Chaosteam warned that the chapter is shit and warned people
>go to the page
>they didn't
>people saw the raws, they ain't even mad and just sad, but mostly hopeful
So it's literally just here and some deranged spics threatening Saburouta. Really makes you think.

By the time she discovered that she'd have been married for a while and fucked lots of times, so it wouldn't solve anything.

>read this
SABUROUTA

Maybe we get to see Mei collapsing once again from overwork and malnourishment, and then Grandpa feels guilty about it and tells her that she's too young for that shit and that she doesn't need to hurry things for his sake or something.

What does it say?

Harumin fucking matsuri when?

In the bonus chapter. After they fruitlessly confront Mei, Harumin will comfort her.

It's Matsuri now the same height as Harumin?

>read this
>moon runes

>matsuri puts on all these airs trying to act as if she knows what she's doing and trying to top harumin
>harumin flips her upside down and tongue fucks her brains out until she gasping for breath and her toes are curling
>haruminsmokingnexttocryingmatsuri.jpg

Basically happy ending confirmed by both (the card is from their POVs). Some kanji are too small, but the first part is
>we became sisters
>from now on it'll take two
[kanji I'm unsure of but I'll maximize the res to give a better tl]

>mei and yuzu end up together
>go to university
>get married
>inherit the school
>mei is the principal/chairman
>yuzu becomes a teacher
>Citrus+
>all new cast of girls attending aihara academy
>story revolves around their shenanigans, relationships, yuzu and mei's relationship and marriage (becoming parents, working together at the academy) yuzu helping out students with their problems etc

God i'd kill for that.

Ah thank you.

Can you elaborate a bit more, give us the juicy details

It'd be neat if the main character discovered Yuzu-sensei and the principal being together.

In a very compromising situation in the headmistress office who forgot to close the door.

And that's what triggers her awakening into yuriness.

>Aihara-sensei is fisting the principal!