User and His Waifu: Post-Valentine's Day

That took way longer than expected. As always, fashionably late. Needless to say, never believe my estimates in time.

Sorry for the delay, anons! The collage is being uploaded right now, so just sit tight.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/4y81a4mp5n82nly/user_and_His_Waifu_V-a-lentine's_Day_2018.png
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UQGtnUmlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And it's finally done. God forbid, everything is slow today. Douzo.

mediafire.com/file/4y81a4mp5n82nly/user_and_His_Waifu_V-a-lentine's_Day_2018.png

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Thank you so much! This was incredibly fun.
I hope to see you all again on Christmas.

You all helped make my valentines day very wonderful.
I love you guys.
Just not as much as my wife.

Nice work, user, thanks so much for completing it. I'm glad I was able to get in there last second after not participating the past years.

Thank you for your participation and kind words! This wouldn't be possible without anons like you. I just wished I was able to be more prompt this year, but Valentine's being smacked right in the center of the week really fucked me this year. It's sort of the same for next Valentine's as well, but hopefully I have better scheduling next time.

Don't worry, Valentine's being in the middle of the week affected all of us.

Thank you so much for your work! It's beautiful. Hope to see you on Christmas as well.

> made the cut at the last second
Hell yeah

Thanks for your hard work as always. Love to see the other guys come out and show their love on this day.

There's some great taste on display there.

SUGOI

Thanks so much! Naoto and i thank you. Also, Collage user, what do you think of a summer event or something along those lines since you mentioned it during christmas?

Thanks once again for all of your time and effort.

Great job, man. Your effort is appreciated

This was my first time contributing and being able to make something dedicated to my waifu made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hope next time I'll be able to prepare something of higher quality

Thanks for putting this together. It's my first time contributing as well and I can't wait to do something special for her Christmas.

I always seem to be on the right side of these.
Thanks doing this again, I always have fun making something for my waifu and seeing what others do.

Thanks dude.

Fuckin’ fantastic

same

Great work collage user!

Amazing collage!

I'm glad to have been part of this autism.

Now to wait for the video...

Jeebus already made a video

Neat

it's beautiful

I love it! This was my first time participating in one of these. It’s so fun to look at all of the submissions as they roll in, made me decide to finally do it.

All of you anons are great, and all these lovely submissions warmed my heart. And reminder that you should be the best you can be for your waifu, and even if you can’t be the best you can be you are still way more than good enough for her!

youtube.com/watch?v=n3UQGtnUmlE

I missed it again

>And reminder that you should be the best you can be for your waifu

This is true. I need to continue doing my best so I could be useful for her. She needs someone who is mentally strong not the weakling I'm now.

It's the same day every year.

Good work once again. See you in December.

So what are your favourites Sup Forums?
Other than your own of course

I quite liked the Kurisu display in the top row.

dork patrol

I'd say my favorites are the Kotori in the top left and Tama. Honorable mention goes to Pepsi Man; I burst out laughing when I saw it

It's gotta be Tamayorihime. Tama user has some pretty damn good submissions every time. Actually the best this time around.

No bully. user x Waifu romance is super cute.

You’re appreciated, user. Your work every year is a big part of Sup Forums‘s culture. Thank you!

>that fucker who actually got a rum raisin

Rum raisin is surprisingly good. The more I eat , the better it gets. Something about rum infused ice cream.

I like this one, I just thought the pop rocks are really cute

A pretty great first picture really. It's always great to see when anons put their heart into what they do with the waifu. Hope to see more great collages pics in the future as well.

Thanks again for all the work you put into this user. Have a good year with your waifu.

The Neptune one
The date a live girl one
The Etna one
The one with the wheel in the background with a neon heart
The Nero one

Thanks again for the hard work, user.
See you at christmas.

Nice.

You guys weren't joking. You took the waifu meme way too far. Oh my god it's so pathetic, shit's sad

Welcome to your first day on Sup Forums, newfag kun.

Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks for you hard work, this was really nice.