Sleep with yakuza boss and have a baby

>Sleep with yakuza boss and have a baby
>Kill his father and Mother
>Be a Fucking cunt with Everyone

Say something nice about her

You ruined S2 for me.

The Yakuza boss thing was actually a red herring. But the truth is actually worse. The baby was Yakumo's.

She dont let Put onnechan benis into her

Just a cuckmistress

She's living the office lady's dream

I actually really liked her. The 'first woman to do rakugo' thing could've been trite, but she did practice all Sukeroku's work. Remember that Yakumo was still pining for her father when they had sex. He loves and hates her as a reminder of Sukeroku, who he loved, and having his child was her way of telling him to fuck off, because he would get a legacy regardless (like how yakumo brought her to sukeroku to get him to perform rakugo again).
Also she's really cute.

Kiku-san isn't a yakuza.

I loved this animoo so much. I so used to good OLD things and here you go, a good new one.

You need an stubborn egoist to beat another stubborn egoist. 10/10 female.

She's cute.

I liked her and Miyokichi too.
And Yakumo isn't a yakuza, what are you talking about.

Go away, speedwatcher.

Did you just fucking skip the last episode or something?

This man was about to become a geishamom if not for his leg injury. That counts as a yakuza pretty much.

Wait, what?

>he doesn't know

Did you not finish the show, or were you speedwatching?

would do the same/10

She's an example of a character who is an irritating pain in the ass, without being a completely irredeemable shit

Just like her surrogate dad/babydaddy

I know they had sex but did she rape him or kiku wanted too ?

Miyokichi is a mistake

Anons, don't visit threads of a show you haven't finished yet

Watch the last s2 episode firstly now, this could help.

>smug_yakumo_silently_judges_another_newfag_who_asks_whose_child_that_was.jpg

So sad that this cute shota grew up as another forgettable mc beta faggot instead of going full trap mode.

That's because instead of Yakumo he was raised by Yotaro, who washed all of the gay out of him.

I've had his show on my backlog and these spoilers sound really fucked up, is this show worth watching or is it another rage fest like boys on the run was?

It's good, but the last episode ruins it a bit for no reason other than last minute drama.

What are you talking about? He is the new Kikuhiko with the same homo charm emploi as the old one had. Literally can't be more trap than this, because it's fucking tv broadcasted over the whole country.

It's called "love suicide with rakugo".
There's this old coot who wanted to do just that, cuz fuck you that's why, I'm so talented and selfish I don't want no apprentices and I'm not marrying.
Another selfish and talented person happened, who also loved the damn storytelling and wanted it survive.
And then it's was the best way to have, the end.

I'm on season 1, barelly began the show, what the fuck

So Yakumo was doing her, what the hell?

>>Sleep with yakuza boss and have a baby
If only.

Fucking Josei writers. They should be shot on sight.

That's why I liked first season more. Yotaro was a trash.

Nope she raped him three or for years before he croaked of old age.

you're just making me more confused

It's just shit writing. They had sex before her and Yotaro became a couple, probably during S1/Pre-S1. Josei writers to love have druthers fuck their father-figurse.

So she slept with Yakumo and the gang boss?

Did she even like Yotaro?

Fujoshit shouldn't self insert. Let the boys love each other and die from AIDS.

Just watch it. It's like the single josei done right.

I'm too startled now.

Don't listen to this faggot. It's heavily implied Yakumo is the father but no details of how are even hinted at. He's just making shit up.

The last scene of S1 implied he regretted having sex with her and at the end of S2 she pretty much confirms it.

Do it

>It's heavily implied Yakumo is the father but no details of how are even hinted at.
You are quoting different people, and when do you suppose it happened anyway.

>tfw she popped old man's cherry and hers with that at the same time

>She preferred a middle aged petty criminal and a septuagenarian to Yotaro

Jesus Christ man

Dunno about that. There were quite a bit of people lusting after that well trained voice of him.

Bon had sex with Miyochi to.

OP1 > OP2

>her mother fucked up everything
>she has fixed everything
Our girl.

Don't listen to plebs the "plot twists" (which really weren't) only add to the depth of the characters and themes.

Under/a/ges does not deserve Konatsu.

Can't blame her. Kiku's hot

Doesn't Yotaro have any self respect?

Just a slut, like her mom.

Is amazing how nu-Sup Forums defend this "Fucking machine with Everyone and be angry"

Respecting what in particular? She is a trophy wife for him, even as a single mom. She is the daughter of the man he fucking copied to live.

>watching cuckugo s2

>being a cuck
>raising a son from someone else for no reason
he has no self-respect.

>having these genki sukeroku mannerisms he loved and copied - alive, for free, in 3d snoring in his arms is no self-respect

The ultimate cuck

Kiku a fag for not banging Miyokichi. She fucking loved him it was very sad

marring rich women with kids or not is another word

Still better that her cunt mother. Second best girl of the show only topped by her own daughter.

>an ex yakuza gets into your house
>gets your job
>marries your daughter/lover and impregnate her again
>gets your house
>he even gets your name
>somehow he is the cuck

>Being the second (third?) choice, losing to an ancient asshole
>Raising another man's kid
>Married to a woman that didn't love him

0 dignity.

>its fine if she doesn't love me, slept with an old man before me and had a son
>she's sleeping in MY arms in the end after all
PFTAHAHHAHA

I absolutely love Konatsu. She did nothing wrong, and pretty much everything right. She was a perfect wife and mother. Would marry in a heartbeat. Her abrasiveness was just a product of how she was raised, but she had a good heart.

>was the second choice an gets in the top by being best man and lover
>get your kid to call him "papa" in your face and fucks the mother everynight while you can't have a single erection because you are an old geezer
>makes her fall in love in a matter of months.

That's a girl?

"KEK!" xDDD!!! Lolzer, that sure is hilarious my fellow 4channers ;)

But might I suggest that it wasn't about the sex agt all, given that Yakumo was a fucking living skeleton at that point, and that it was more to do with creating an heir to both his and Sukeroku's legacy before he died? Just a thought haha.

I haven't even finished season 1, but wouldn't that be Yotaro?

I mean, it's not like Rakugo is genetic, having a biological heir does nothing to carry on their Rakugo legacy.

To the Japs, especially the traditional-ass Japs in this story, blood ties are incredibly important. Yotaro has succeeded Yakumo, but Yakumo and Konatsu's son is his true heir. At least, that's how Yakumo and Konatsu see it.

itt

Well, please enlighten us then.

>Be the killer of sukeroku and michi
>Have a baby with yakumo and never say and word
>Have relations with boss yakuza like whore slut
>Turn into Mr.Cuck to Yotaro
>Convert shitty rakugo boy to a blueballs doctor
>Finally let yotaro Put rakugo semen into her Roastie beef
>Turn into a old angry baba
>The first rakugo Women is a Phd.Slut

JUST

Why didn't Kiku just fuck this handsome young man?

kiku was the father retard, this anime was still shit

better be careful she doesn't sleep with your father

jesus christ lad

>people are still upset that its yakumos kid
Why? It's not like they had a daughter/father relationship in the first place, and its even stated in the manga that their living situation was more roommates if anything. The only daughter/father moments they shared were the handful moments before the death of her parents, and his last moment.

#just intelligentsia things

Cause he wasn't gay. At most, he was bi, but Bon was clearly straight as an arrow.

An adopted child and a grown man cannot be considered "roommates"
From the moment he adopted her, he was in charge of making sure she grew up to be a somewhat responsible adult
Fucking her as soon as she's grown up in order to have a rakugo heir is disgusting
I really wonder how the Japanese fanbase felt about the ending

Just a reminder that they been fucking since she was in highschool, rico.

Nice fanon.

>An adopted child and a grown man cannot be considered "roommates"
That's exactly how their relationship was though. Its canon that there was no daughter/father bond during the time they lived together. Plus she fell in love with him in her teen years, and was obvious enough that even Kiku was able to tell.

>I really wonder how the Japanese fanbase felt about the ending
The last volume got good reviews on nip amazon. Of course that doesn't speak for the entire fanbase, but it gives some insight.

Roommates implies that both people are grown adults
I just don't understand how their bond developed like that, a little child needs guidance, teaching, limits in order to grow properly
And it seemed like Kiku did nothing but scold and tease her, like did he ever teach her how to read and write or help her with homework? Or did he just let her listen to his rakugo and let her run wild
Even if he was negligent, he would still be a father figure to her
I just don't get it, he adopted her when she was like five or something, which is still very young, so I don't understand how she could have gotten a crush on him

Regardless if its true or not the show was fantastic and I am not going to let this one thing ruin it for me. It makes easier when you already been Usagi dropped.

Watch last episode again and pay attention this time.

Because bluecollar redneck harlotry is the same as а story about delicate family business.

>a child killing her mother and father, growing up and getting pregnant by her mother's ex-lover is "delicate family business"

It's practically a daytime talkshow freakshow.

Typical speedwatcher.

>>a child killing her mother and father
???:D???
Miyokichi killed herself and her hubby accidentally, with the initial intent of killing herself and Kiku.

Nope. It was actually Konatsu's fault that her parents died. She pushed Miyokichi which then led Bon to save her and you know the rest. Did you even watch the show?

She was five

What the fuck does that matter? It doesn't change facts.

>Sleep with yakuza boss and have a baby
user....

And? Her action still literally caused their deaths.

Well, both those things are still true.

They raised her like shit and no five year old child really understands death
There's no way she understood what was happening at that moment
This is way more of an unfortunate accident, saying she was responsible for murder is dishonest

No one said murder though.