Buyfag thread

Wonfes in T-minus 20 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

mandarake.co.jp/en/information/pay.html
sketchfab.com/models/82367f6a22644f6f88b462077611559e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guide: buyfag.moe

A reminder that your hopes and dreams won't come true this wonfes.

>tfw you meet a buyfag on the shinkansen
Hope everyone else from here that's going is looking forward to it.

There are so many Garupan GKs that nobody can keep up. This one probably isn't even new.

A gaijin?

But every wonfes your dream becomes one step closer to an alternate reality you might wake up in after death.

stef please

This Wonfes for sure, right?

For the sake of my money, i hope.

Couldn’t find anything for it on the guide

Anyone know any stores that sell Sup Forums related patches in the Tokyo area?

if they announce anything it's sure to turn out like that shitty aoba figure

Yes.

You can usually find a shady looking guy on a streetcorner to help you out with that sort of thing.

I need this hair for my Architect, I fucked up one of the joints and pinning it was a crappy fix. This is gorgeous

WONFES
O
N
F
E
S

I would make a bingo sheet but the only things I want are a Schierke figma and Sugimoto (Golden Kamuy) nendo to go with the Asirpa they announced. I can hope.

Nipa!!

Single figure bingo sheets are fine as long as it's something pretty far-fetched

good figs never ever

I love this.

i've never buyfagg'd before. What is this and why cant I find it anywhere?

The only thing I hope for every wonfes is more swords so.

It's a garage kit and only 20 pairs are being made.

There will not be an Otegine.

oh..

From the thumbnail I though though it was a centaur girl.

That's awesome!
Now I want to see a GK of that medieval fantasy Eila art.

Well, you'll never get it with that attitude.

TOM's shilling again

SHUTEN SHUTEN SHUTEN

Well not all my hopes can come true.

'Why yes, I specialize in figures of Godzilla and other monsters and also Takao'

i dont care if they release a scale of my obscure raifu, i'm not backing another of their fucking projects

IMA-CHAN THIS WONFES

How popular is Dies Irae?

HOW LONG WILL WE WAIT FOR A KUMIKO FIG
Could I commission one for 500,000 Yen

TWO SEASONS = NO FIGS
何故ですか?

I really like this.

W-what are you doing Hres?

I got some nuts to give her. My testicles.

>it's a fucking Kizuna Ai wonfest
Not gonna lie, did not see it coming.

HAI DOMO

overfilled fleet oiler

So I'm buying something from Mandarake for the first time, at the payment confirmation page I've put in my cc info and stuff, pressed submit, but it keeps sending me back to the same page after it goes to a screen that tells me that it's processing my transaction. What gives? I've inputted everything correctly. Can't find anything about this on the guide regarding Mandarake either.

But it's a fucking GK isn't it?

known bug with Visas. dont know why it's not in the guide yet, it happens every day

So what can I do about it? Try again in a bit? Use a different card? All of my stuff are Visas though.

Why do people want Kumiko over Reina or Asuka?

Personally I want Kumiko the most, but Reina is a very close second.

I havent ever had the problem, so I dont know what does and doesnt work, but the recommendations i see are to call your bank, or use a different card. it has something to do with 3d secure, maybe one of your other Visas will be compatible.

Either use Paypal (unless you are buying lewd stuff) or call your bank to know if they support the 3D secure thing

>i dont care if they release a scale of my obscure raifu, i'm not backing another of their fucking projects
Why is that?

Spics

The Holo project was a trail of broken promises, bad communication, and failure to take responsibility. I'm just not doing any more business with them. If they release another must-have figure I'll get it secondhand even if it takes 2 years longer.

speak of the devil

Sakura and illya nendo announcement for sure.

Wait it matters whether something is lewd or not if using Paypal? Since when?

Okay, but how so? What kind of broken promises and failing to take responsibility for what?

We see a lot of ourselves in her

When is this new Sakura getting prototyped?

Please let there be paints and a prototype.

"PayPal payment is not allowed for adult related materials."
t. mandarake.co.jp/en/information/pay.html

Such a lewd body on such a pure girl

go to mfc and read the comments. it was supposed to be exclusive but as soon as the bulk of preorders came in other stores started selling it. it was going to ship EMS. they just about quit emailing updates when they delayed the release, i had to go look on the project comment section to find any information. they shipped it out RSAL instead and deleted all prior mention of EMS. shady as shit, and i'm glad mine didnt have a broken hand or loose neck like some people had because it would've turned into a real debacle.

CRAB TANK IS BACK

makes me want to build a lobster zeppelin

Crab Panzer are Best Panzer

I just visited the VYber thread on /jp/ after a couple months of not going in and holy shit has this taken off. Threads with 1.5k replies on a slow board, I foresaw the VYber thing becoming a meme but not this fast.

1.5k replies/day threads*

Creepy as fuck

this is an older GK but they're still showing it off.

fuck you, crab tanks are the best part of WF

Did you try a different browser yet?

2 lillie scales?! Fuck me!

Clearly playing one of those VR mech arcade games.

more mashu

I want Kumiko and Asuka. Reina is irrelevant.

Is it a good Saber for a first (and hopefully last) Saber?
I really like the outfit and the pose seems nice.

>GK
why live

PVC soon, right?
RIGHT??

She's a cute, fluffy, snarky little thing with a better personality than Reina and minus the dump truck's worth of baggage that Asuka comes with.

I want that TONY

sketchfab.com/models/82367f6a22644f6f88b462077611559e

face seem off

so now there will be twice as many kanmusu with azur lane

did they change the design, or is this a different one than last WF?

>still no new Yoko fig
Just kill me.

Question for those who have bought custom posters before:

I'm about to buy a custom one from posterbrain but the lamination cost like 12 dollars. It's still gonna come cheaper than if I bought those posters normally, but I'm wondering if it's easy enough to trim those myself and save 12 dollars per poster. Should I play it safe?

Its new one for this WF.

It's Kyoani, they are kind of cut off from the rest of the anime industry after falling out with Kadokawa over Haruhi. Pushing for figs is the responsibility of the IP holder and Kyoani doesn't seem to care much for the figs market. That's why you don't see a lot of figs for Kyoani shows.

And kyoani is shit for entry level weebies.

>plamoya figs
>new

Just ordered both from plamoya, took a year and a day to ship but came within about two days, packaging was really nice lots of paper and bubble shrink wrap Nendo was in good condition and already mostly shrink wrapped itself without the bubble wrap, figure is also good.

Did you anons get anything in the mail recently

First used figure I bought. Took a risk with it coming in so many parts, but I'm happy with it.

memers are strange people

Reee stop with the shitty nendos of 100 variations, better make 1(one) decent scale.

Ai-chan got a figure in her waitress outfit. That was the #1 thing I wanted. Everything else now is just extra.

Hoping for some nice new amico tapestries and acrylic stands.