What's the appeal of femdom in anime?

What's the appeal of femdom in anime?

Esdeath a shit.

Cause it's a fetish a lot of the beta weeb audience is likely to have.
If you want a femdom thread just say femdom thread instead of these weak prompts every time.

Femdom fetish is related to onee-chan fetish. Basically people who don't have older sister.

Stop using that copout just because your sister is unattractive

Isn't the point two fold? Makes the antagonist look worse because she brutally beats people while simultaneously appeals to fetishists who enjoy said S&M.

the instrument of cuntslavery

Hard femdom is for faggots who want to be trained to take throbbing cocks in their anuses.

It makes me pee pee hard

Some people have good taste.

i wonder who made that post

Any posts like this that try to argue "objectively" why a particular fetish is good or bad are retarded. Fetishes are just fetishes and they're entirely subjective. The only time you can argue a fetish is objectively inferior is if it fucks you over outside of just a sexual thing, like findom or cannibalism or something.

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually WANT a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Sure fetishes are subjective. But when I see someone glorifying eating shit while getting their dick nailed to the floor as a fetish, I tend to denounce it.

because its hot
also >boots

Nailing your dick to the floor is severely harmful to yourself so you can make an argument to why its an objectively bad fetish. You can't make an objective argument on whether femdom or maledom is better.

Please step on me Tokiko-sama.

I'm not making any argument on whether femdom or maledom is better

Interestingly enough, I've felt stronger femdom vibe from almost every generic tsundere than from Esdeath.
As far as I can tell, femdom is mostly a make-believe game where a woman has an overinflated ego(or pretends to have one) and receiving party obeys her every unreasonable whim mostly because said party likes it. It's a superficial attributes over substance.
Esdeath strongly believed in the meritocracy as a social structure. Consequently, when a conflict of interests arises, a person should either crush an obstacle or perish.
The way I see it, Esdeath to femdom is the same as a Cuban cigar to an electronic cigarette.

>implying cannibalism isn't the best fetish

Demeaning femdom is shit tier. Being treated like a girl's pet is where it's at.

>literally
XDD

>no gf to give you this look as you fluster under her affection.

Nothing if you're not 14 anymore.

Really made me think, or not fuck off 3DPD

Well I'm sure you could make some psychological/social harm arguments over it.

closeted homos who haven't found out that the ultimate role of any sub is to get dicked

>What's the appeal of femdom in anime?
I'd say it's probably the femdom.

It pleases my dick and that's all I ask.

Just think about getting to pound that every day. Must be like in heaven.

>Must be like in heaven.
Paradise

More like getting stepped on by her

>Like femdom, legs, and stockings/tights/etc
>Dislike foot stuff