Post moments that made an anime go from a 10/10 to a 0/10 instantly

Post moments that made an anime go from a 10/10 to a 0/10 instantly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ICUL1_fK1M
youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kayo should be executed for treason.

Do you want to start another shitstorm about self inserted drama in this ending?

but everyone agrees about the ending, why would it cause drama

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP wants to self insert, but get kecked.
Sucks to be you, this anime is 10/10.

If your problem with the show is that the guy doesn't end up with that girl like in some magical fairytale you're a fucking moron. I think the biggest fucking piece of shit moment is the fucking ending that was so mind boggling how stupid it was.

Seems like part of /a like he likes to suffer inserting some crazy ideas like cheating or so. He has his pizza girl. His mother made good choice separating him from Kayo.

I didn't care, this scene was cute and Kayo moving on was not only normal but something I expected. Sup Forums just has a lot of cancer in its midst is all. They're the type of guys who'd hold the door for their crush every morning when they go to class and then spread angry spaghetti everywhere when their crush reject them "but I was nice to herrrr why won't that bitch go out with meee". So of course they'd expect a girl who was saved from death to repay her savior via sexual and romantic favors. True cancer.

Show was never 10/10
There are many things that suck about the ending, your self insert cuckery isn't one of them

>girl who was saved from death to repay her savior via sexual and romantic favors. True cancer

This is exactly why I stopped saving girls.

Fuck off you dumb normalfag.

damn so sad

>female pizza delivery
this seems like something that would never fly in the states, due to high amounts of crime in certain areas.

is it really normalfag to laugh at "nice guys"?

It's normalfag to keep bringing 3DPD into this, God I hate Kayofags so fucking much.

tough one honestly since no anime ever is a 10/10. but i guess we can change this from "10/10" to "very good". still not a lot this applies to, though.

only show that comes to my mind is scrapped princess. the second the amnesia "arc" started the whole show turned to complete shit. there arent a lot of moments that turn a good show into a bad one. usually the show is either good or bad from the start, are becomes continuously better or worse over time.

Literally made me drop the series.

holy shit I forgot how retarded that was

dude was in a coma for like 8 years why are people so angry at this ? no one expected him to wake up

Self-insertfags. They feel like she cheated on them.

>For example, if I told you “pad out this series.”

The manga made the anime a 0/10.
Don´t read it, not even the wikipedia article

funny thing is this was so hilariously bad it shut off my ability to care in that regard. Just watched it to the end end never bothered to think of that incident again. Even today I couldn't say how I'd rank that show, I just don't know and I don't care to know honestly

more like 6/10 to 0/10

Probably none in the u.s due to these very reasons, very common in Japan/Korea/Taiwan
Having a qt deliver your pizza makes it that much better.

I will never understand this "self-insert" meme. People generally don't like a sympathetic protagonist getting cucked not because they self-insert, but because they like the character and want him see him do well.

What? This series was a great anime original user. I don't know what you're talking about

Ahahahahaahahaha loser ahahahahaha
Give me your address so i can punch you ahahahahaha

Thats the spirit.

The parts of Tsuki ga Kirei that make it a LINE commercial. Which is basically all of it.

THAT EPISODE OF SEKAISURU KADO

>Post moments that made an anime go from a 10/10 to a 0/10 instantly

More like 7/10 to 10/10 in this case.

Eat shit guy, of course that's not how it works in real life.

That's why we're watching a fucking television show. To watch a potential romance blossom, develop, and remain is always interesting.

Trying to explain an unsatisfying ending away with shit like that is absolutely stupid.

Woah woah, an actual well thought out opinion in this thread?

Get the fuck outta here

Televistion but still 10 years or more in come. His friends were like strangers to him. And it was his mother choice to move him to other hospital because she didnt want Kayo to waste her life waiting for him. But this part was not shown in anime.

i love the NTR feeling in animes, so relatable.

Do people only post this to bait anons? I'm sick of people saying this was NTR when it clearly wasn't.

>Post moments that made an anime go from a 10/10 to a 0/10 instantly
Every time OP thinks something is great is such a moment for me

Not an anime but here is a manga.

Just fuck my shit up

more like 5/10 to 2/10.

user that's the third page of the series.

I know.

user, this is not the place for actual discussion and arguments. This board is for shitposting and mememing only these days. Don't bother taking anything serious or you'll end up going crazy.

>TFW you read the After Story
>Kuroneko giving Kirino shit about not being "pure" anymore
>Kirino getting called out for bragging about all the sex she and Kyousuke have been having

Good times

>the day fujos got eternally btfo'd
The threads were glorious.

>People still this mad about a series having an original ending instead of being cliche

Pathetic

How anyone walks around on any streets when you have a school shooting once a week on average is beyond me.

When the ending takes everything the story has built up and just removes it it's a shitty ending.

Not even a fujo, all I could do during the last few episodes is feel bad for zaShunina. The romance was incredibly forced and it felt like the anime was deliberately shitting on zaShunina because change is bad for some reason.

It goes to shit after that moment, you're not missing out on anything.

Reminder that anti-NTR fags are mentally ill

Reminder that NTR fags are mentally ill

source

I work for Domino's and we have a few female drivers. Though I do live in a fairly safe area.

yeah amirite guys hahaha she should have waited 15 years for him becayse it was clear he was going to wake up someday! what are almost 2 decades worth of happines?? no lmao he is a hero amirite XD poor guy cucked wow such a bitch no one but MC deserves to be happy and its not because im self inserting in the story no its because he is a cool guy xD! what a shit ending hehehe

Nah.

>AHHHHH I SAVED THE LOLI SO THAT MEANS I CAN FUCK HER IN THE FUTURE REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

i wish the manga gets updated more often ... nice read

thats the problem with all those people getting angry about that ending. they just dont see the full picture.

at least he has a second chance with pizza girl

went from 8/10 to 4/10

I just think there's something off about people who write stories where they make their protagonist get "justifiably cucked", and with people who enjoy such stories.

>Don't bother taking anything serious or you'll end up going crazy.
Like the people who spend Valentine's Day with their waifu?

I liked Airi more than Kayo.

>it's normalfag to judge artworks based on how the merits of its writing rather than how well it panders to borderline insane fantasies of dehumanised otaku.
Fuck off you retard.

why would you try so hard to argue with retards, dont waste your time user

I dare you to find something more harmful.

This thing destroyed the whole fucking series so fast that is not even funny.

>cucked
That's the problem. Nobody except self-insert retards perceives it as this. Expecting a person to reserve their life, dreams, ambitions, and feelings in entirety for some guy in a fucking coma for a decade that she knew ass a child, basically giving up any sense of autonomy or self-determination that defines a human being literally only makes sense for people suffering from a very severe case of solipsism and narcissistic personality disorder. Which, granted, consists of the majority of the /r9k/ subhumans that have infested Sup Forums.

>self-insert meme
Do you also need to self-insert your real life friends to not want them to be cucked? Get your meds.

The story clearly played their relationship up as something that was going somewhere. What they did then pulled was simply unsatisfying.

jesus christ where did all these ntrfags come from

Oh yeah I forgot about that last episode

>saved his mother
>gets best girl in the end
He not only completes his task but he wins in the end.

no fucking idea, but I am sure they will like the erased movie
>satoru completes the task by vanishing himself from reality
at least there is no "ntr"

The netflix LA adaptation is waaayyyy better than the anime in so many aspects, but I guess not many of you will watch it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

What happened?

>So of course they'd expect a girl who was saved from death to repay her savior via sexual and romantic favors.
You're also the same kind of people who will eternally bitch about how the beta mc isn't dipping his dick in any of the cunts in the harem or the female side characters.

anime when full retard in the last episodes

Netflix LA >>>>>>>>>>>>Anime>>>dogshit>>>horseshit>>>>>>>> Erased movie
Just look how they fucking ruined the reveal FFS
youtube.com/watch?v=-ICUL1_fK1M

So the guy was cucked and the kid is not his or is it just fujos being mad their yaoi ship didn't happen?

>young satoru know he's the killer
>killer reveals himself
>both get out of the car
>satoru keeps walking behing him knowing he's the fucking killer instead of trying to escape
>killer throw him in the river instead of locking him in the car and sink it with him
my god, this is fucking bad.

this one
completely ended the manga for me

Kimi no Iru Machi

the show started as how humanity would face this encounter with a superior being that gave them advanced technology and how it started to change the world and make you ask if humanity was ok receiving advanced technology instead of them discovering slowly by their own.
It went full retard when the show start to focus on the white haired alien and the MC and went full retard when the "answer" for humanity is MC and girl alien having a baby, who was an hybrid more poweful than white haired alien.

The first 3 episodes were great but it started going to shit before that happened

Netflix has cute kayo

t. pedobear
calling the police now motherfucker

>and went full retard when the "answer" for humanity is MC and girl alien having a baby, who was an hybrid more poweful than white haired alien.
what the fuck is this nonsense?

I'm not because I am not enough of a cultural pauper to watch harem.

that was never a 10/10

This

they can't discriminate based on sex

women seem to not apply for the postilion tho

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
The town where I was cucked

>10/10
The whole show is a 5 and it stayed a 5 in that moment.

>self-inserting yourself as a cuck
How embarrassing, OP.