I order you with my command seal, Come here and fuck up this dude, Lancer

>I order you with my command seal, Come here and fuck up this dude, Lancer.

is he an idiot? he could do many things to survive that situation. heck, he could let that thot get killed and possibly win. All memes aside, zero lancer is a top servant
and could rekt artoria any day.
damn it I am pissed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what you get for getting into this franchise, fatemonkey.

I knew Lancer won't win but I didn't expect this bullshit

>is he an idiot?
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Seriously, yes.

Lancer didn't deserve that shit

Shut up Saber, nobody likes you.

believe me no one hates saber like me
but Lancer had the simple wish to serve his lord and had a honorable fight unlike all the other faggot servants, is it so much to ask?

nippon disagrees

It is the Lancer Servant's job to suffer at the hands of an incompatible master. Otherwise they might actually stand a chance against the Saber.

>kill or be killed tournament.
>Muh honor!
Saber and Lancer are the worst in F/Z

He loved his fiancee and wanted to save her life. By the time he finished summoning him, she'd certainly be dead and maybe him too.

>he could let that thot get killed and possibly win.
he still kind of loved her though. with her at least he also had the chance to pass on his legacy to the next generation, so it wouldn't end with his crippled ass

even in killing there must be some honor, we aren't animals

How can you dislike saber? Have you no taste?

Servants are too strong and fast to humans tho

Of course not, animals don't know how to pack a building full of plastic explosives.

The summoning wouldn't be instant. It would take a few seconds for Lancer to teleport in.

>Only know each other for 15 minues.
>Letting enemy servant gets close to your master without any protection.
No surprise Kiritsugu shits on her though.

Saber and Lancer, though especially Saber, took it to a stupid extreme.
Saber stood there in the forest and left Kiritsugu unguarded while Lancer intervened in the fight between their two masters. Lancer threatened to kill Kiritsugu if he refused to back down, as well.
For all intents and purposes, Saber abandoned her master to his fate.

Sup Forums truly always got a shit taste. Go back to your UMUcrap.

as far as the serie has gone, she is the most useless servant. the saber class was hyped as fuck but it's muh

this type of shit is exactly why kiritsugu treated her as he did.

pretty much every servant could rek artoria
>fights against Cu
>gets saved by plot armor
>same with herc
>same with sasaki
>same with gil
>same with lancelot
>same with darimuid
???

To be fair, if you treat your Servant like shit, it makes sense for them to decide to screw you over. A Servant can potentially decide to go looking for another Master as well.

UMU is better than shitoria in every possible way

and okita shits on both

Because she was fucking whining about honor in a war where scores of children were tortured and murdered, where people's lives and well being were immaterial to the whims of sociopathic mages.

She should've tried winning the fucking war, not stroking her ego in a bullshit vanity contest between two failures who couldn't hack it in their previous lives, let alone this one.

Kerry was a fucking edgelord, but he wasn't wrong.

I actually like Saber, but she was completely and utterly wrong in this matter. She acted like a child and it's inexcusable.

>Come here and fuck up this dude, Lancer.
Kiritsugu would start shooting the instant he realized he was saying anything other than "kill yourself" or "commit suicide". At best, the "come here" goes through and Lancer teleports to a master full of holes. Bad for Kerry, sure, but not exactly a win for Fastwheels.

Even in a freakish best-case scenario where Kerry is so slow that Lancer can save them both, Kayneth still just lost because that was his last command seal. And for all he knows, he's still in serious danger because his (former) servant just lost his mana supply and the (supposed) Einzbern master is right outside with a fully charged Saber.

>Obvious Saber Clone plus with sluttier looks to appeal horny teens.
You need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

she must get saved by her man, the swords' autist

you must be a one kind of an idiot if you can't see UMU energetic personality against muh perfect king of knights

>Sluttier = Energetic
Like i said, go back when you're 18. Stay in school, & dont do drugs

they're both garbage

Urobuchi turned Saber almost into a caricature because he enjoys breaking honorable characters. We are told in FSN that she had to do things such as sacrifice villages in order to defeat her enemies, which made people hate her. So she was supposed to be much more pragmatic and focused on victory than Urobichi made her.

Don't they lose part of their memory or something when they're summoned?

No. Archer had temporary amnesia because Rin screwed up the summoning ritual, but even his memories came back after a day.

>zero lancer is a top servant
2/10 made it too obvious

Kiritsugu was wary of her, as he had every right to be because the entire Fate series often reminds us that servants are not slaves or automatons, but spirits whose personalities are total wild cards. Depending on who you summon, they could very well kill you on the spot. A master is right to be wary of a servant at least until a bond of trust has been built.
Saber responded to his wariness by channeling her retarded son and adopting a mindset of "Fuck you you're not my real dad!"
She made absolutely no attempt to understand Kiritsugu, nor his goals or motivations, while at the same time crying because he didn't do that either. Neither one made any real attempt to bond with the other, but it's worse in Saber's case because she was supposed to be fighting to win the grail, but she willingly threw away chances to win on several occasions for the sake of her own pride.

>he could easily defeat saber

what?

>King of England having sex with a Japanese broken-minded teen
yep, don't forget homeworks kiddo

Kerry refused even to speak to Saber. And Saber tried to understand Kiritsugu by talking Irisviel. It's natural she got fed up with a Master who wouldn't even talk to her.

Because Saber is shit both in terms of looks and personality.
Lartoria is better.

>could easily defeat saber
which is why he DID easily defeat saber? oh wait no, he managed a close fight under favorable circumstances- fucking kojiro came closer to beating saber

In my heart, her master was Iri

>Saber's case because she was supposed to be fighting to win the grail, but she willingly threw away chances to win on several occasions for the sake of her own pride.
you mean like kerry not giving her Avalon (with which she could rolfstomp the entire war) because "fuck moralfags"?

Daily reminder that if Saber fought with Avalon from the beginning she would literally be undefeatable

first fight
>fuckes saber arm
>no excalibullshit
>didn't even break a sweat
>fight is over because of broskander

second fight
>forced to kill himself

are yo braindead? they never had a complete continuous bullshit-free fight

first fight
>employs element of surprise to preform successful attack
>doesent manage a win fast enough therefore forced to retreat

second fight
>fight on "even grounds" (both fighters gimp themselves)
>doesent win fast enough and is forced to an hero

which one of these is the "easy defeat of saber" again?

Saber as a character was a mistake.

Explain. Just how shit is the writing in this franchise?

Saber was also there and he wanted to save his cute wife

saber with Avalon would be strong enough to easily beat any of the other servants Gilgamesh included (from word of god and fsn)

Kiritsugu rather than give saber Avalon, decides to stick it inside Irisviel, because he dislikes saber and is an emotionally stunted manchild

first fight
>no surprise because Iri can sense servants and Lancer didn't use a trap, he just walk on

second fight
>Lancer destroyed his NP that fucked artoria before for the greater good, not even ground

If only Lancer didn't have a shitty master who would tell him not to break his NP
If only

kys secondary

Slut-Ui was also a battery. Losing her gimps Fast wheels too.

Deermud at best is an average servant.
>no I win button
>no super special defense skill/NP

He's a strong Servant, it's just that almost everyone summoned extremely strong Servants.

Daily reminder that she has to be summoned by a very specific master to even get it

I think he'd be stronger in Saber class. Problem with lancer version he can't just compete with the others sans Assassin, since lelAssassin since he relies on wearing down the target until he can ezpz whack.

>what is Gil caster

>he just walk on
>while saber is dealing with lancelot
its like you forget why rider even joined in, to make it a 2v2

>before for the greater good
and its because of that greater good that saber didn't Excalibur him after he did that

Underrated post.

If he did, his waifu would die.

>he could let that thot get killed
But he didn't want to, it's not very hard to understand why either, don't act like you're some ubermensch with no emotional attachment to anything.

That makes no sense. Saber is right there! If he called Lancer, his fiancee would be shot dead and Lancer would be mincemeat. It was a no-win situation.

Kayneth wants to get out of this alive, with his fiancee. Telling Lancer to kill Saber's Master isn't going to get him out of it.

>what is command seal teleportation

Why are you people so damn autistic? Are you so used to shitty flat characters that you can't understand characters that act like they have emotions? He had his waifu missing a hand and with a gun to her head in front of him, he was not acting logically and was not ready to take chances. Also would the teleportation be quick enough? Who knows, and he sure as shit didn't feel like taking the risk to find out.

She would still be dead before Lancer got there. He'd just shoot her in the head.

>killing your father because some bitch did something bad with his research without asking
what the FUCK was his problem?

The same ones Kerry had?
Now he has no command seals, he's at Kerry mercy and Saber and Lancer are still fight.

This from a logical point of view, Kerry pointed the gun at his wife instead of him directly to fuck up with his mind in case he might gone "well at least my wife is safe so fuck it!".

this thread is full of weak baits

>damn I can't explain his logic better call it a bait

OK then:
>sup daddy, whats with zombie apocalypse
>uh oh, I screwed up my research, nigerundayo
>so, are we gonna continue this blasphemous degeneracy?
>hell yeah, gonna reach Akasha yolo xD
>then you leave me no choice other than go full seigi no mikata

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM

>Urobuchi turned Saber almost into a caricature
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Anyone who paid attention reading the VN noticed it.

>zero lancer is a top servant and could rekt artoria any day.
Sorry for being new and shit, but I have to ask: Is this a meme? Like fate-nerds always say that X servant would actually have won the war in a single night, if the conditions had been right. I swear that I have heard the same thing about almost every servant.

It applies to most servants.

except he didn't screw up anything

>I swear that I have heard the same thing about almost every servant.

There is a huge number of servants that can win HGW unless a direct counter hax is presented on the battlefield. For example Cu could take out every legit servant in Fuyuki HGW 1v1 outside of Herc because he absolutely no means to kill him and Herc is fast enough to protect Illya.

He didn't screw up anything, the dumb bitch fucked it all up.

the popular one would, like Gilgamesh or Arthur or Cu
it's just that servants from myths are op af so they always will get so kind of disadvantages.

zero lancer wouldn't win the war in single night but he defiantly can rekt saber

I get really triggered by comments like yours.
Is it so hard to understand that they would rather forfeit the grail, rather than win using dirty tactics?

I do agree that she took it to an extreme with "muh honor", but all of you who says they should disregard their honor completely are soyboy scum.

He could take Kerry one on one in a fair magic duel which is how he envisioned the war.

think of Kayenth as a Roman and Kerry as a barbarian,

Romans wanted real fights head to head no bullshit
Germanic barbs hit and run non stop 24/7 ambushs out of the rear

Truly he is best boy

Are you even vaguely aware that Romans dealt with that sort of shit for centuries during their eastern conquests?

Cu is my fucking dog.

>he could do many things to survive that situation
such as?
oh

lmao

>Fastwheels summoned a servant famous for NTRing his superior
>decides to bring his fiance along
Fastwheeels fucked up before he began.

The fact that they were shot by Maya shows that Kerry was to the only one there. In your scenario, where lancer is ordered to kill kerry Sola would be shot before he had the chance to command lancer and Maya would shoot Kayneth. He had no chance. Plus Sola was providing the mana that kept Lancer around, so her dying was Lancer dying.

That wouldn't have been a problem if Sola-Ui wasn't cockhungry to begin with. She allowed it to affect her.

What made Fate/stay night and Fate/zero popular? I do not understand the appeal of Type Moon

She was always an honorfag tho. She still gets mad when Shirou sugests she could kill innocents to gain energy or when Assassin cheats using the shadow

To be fair, Nasu underplays this parts of Seibah's character more and more

Their relationship was about the furthest thing from love or friendship possible user.

Wasn't also that when he is normally summoned(as a CG) he only has the information and power required for the job? I swore I read that in the VN or something.

Gilgamesh was in both of em.

Fate powerlevels aren't like DBZ. They're more like Rock/Paper/Scissors. Something like
>Gil > Most Servants
>Redman > Gil
>Most Servants > Redman

Full power Artoria can also fuck up any of those assholes, she just basically never has her full power available to her.

He would continue his research and create more abominations. He was magus, duh.

On the surface, there's obvious appeal to "dude, wouldn't it be awesome if king Arthur fought Gilgamesh!?" On a slightly deeper level, the Nasuverse is a really cool setting. Most importantly though, F/SN and to a lesser extent Zero have some great characters and well explored themes that leave a lasting impression and make you want to discuss and learn more about them.