Would Konosuba have been as popular as it was without this brat

Would Konosuba have been as popular as it was without this brat

that trash show was never popular. it had a dork, a retard, and a midget all lead by some untalented unathletic loser with no redeemable qualities. it was destined to be straight to VHS if VHS was still a thing.

>no capitals
Why are you so upset?

Nope. While it was a fine comedy, it was still the same old recycled Isekai plot with a weird art-style. It would have been decently popular but not the breakout hit that it actually was without her.

because Megumin sucks. more like Megapoor.

>Would konosuba been as popular if you cut out one of the four main chracters that focuses on their relationships, interactions, and progression?

What a dumb question.

>focusing on some dumbass' relationships

no

I actually stopped reading KonoSuba when I knew that Megumin was going to be a love interest. Romance ruined it for me. Not like I hate her, I just didn't want that to happen.

tell me the substance of this show then

He's probably thinking about romantic relationships.

i want to have a three way with megumin and rin

Then read the Dust spinoff.

She's kind of boring, to be honest. She's not bad, I enjoyed her, but the other two girls are far more exciting. This is one of the rare occasions that I'd hop over the flat, small girl to get to the other girls.

Konosuba actually is the only anime which made me laugh this much. And it has few to do with Megumin. Kazuma and Lalatina were the ones who made me laugh the most.
The "poor" animation gave it a funny comic looking.

You could cut out Aqua or Darkness, or both, and I would still watch it as long as Megumin is there.

She's an integral part of a well oiled machine.

Maybe. I know I watched the show just because of her character design.

Maybe if you actually replaced her than just cut her wholesale.

Konosuba is worth watching because of the interesting MC.

Kazuma was an excellent MC and even if you didn't like him he is very fresh. What made the show extra great was all the interesting colored characters. You need Megu because she is a part of the RGBY super sentai hentai crew

Is that actually a thing?

It's a dumb question because she's a fundamental part of the series and we can't know how it would work without her.
Personally though I don't think she was particularly crucial for the comedy, Kazuma and Aqua being dicks to each other out of spite was the main draw for me and it'll be how I remember the show.
Fuck I wouldn't mind if the show had focused exclusively on their daily life as day-laborers. Their relationship dynamic is good enough to make it hilarious