How come this still doesn't have an anime adaptation?

How come this still doesn't have an anime adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Empty-Zeroth-Maria-light-novel/dp/031656110X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because dumb otaku would rather buy another panthy isekai quest with my imouto who is now my kanoujo

It's complete.

Because Japan likes generic novels, a shame that we will probably never get a HakoMori anime.

It wasn't popular in Japan.

it isnt?

>isn't even popular in jp
On the side note, author had tweeted about it's high ranking on mal

The first volume was retarded

I don't think it ever ranked on Oricon.

how come user?

HakoMari is far more popular with western readers than nips.

You mean the last volume.

IF this was adapted what anime company would do good?

If by company you mean studio, Kyoani obviously.

Cause no company would ever make an adaptation of something that would never sell.On the plus side atleast we are never gonna get the retarted people who are gonna hype it to no end when it's shit like the LN's fans

explain to me why it deserves an anime

it's not an isekai?

Is it selling?

was really that bad?

It made no sense, at least. It was basically magic.

Author just did whatever he wanted.

Kingdom Royale was the only good part of Hakomari. Everything else was incoherent shit.

Also best girl (pic related) did nothing wrong.

mogi so best

It's the worst arc, so you might have shit taste.
Only good for that sweet Kazuki character development.

That's one way of admitting you're an idiot.

You are a complete idiot, my friend.

He's an autist from Sup Forums obsessed with death game shit like Danganropa. The unique storytelling from the other volumes was always going to be above and beyond him.

Shaft, of course.

It's only popular in west.

>eceleb
Fuck off.

>eceleb
newfag

Qualia translated in Russian if someone interested.

You're shilling a fucking internet reviewer you stupid idiot. You do this every Hakomaria thread because you're too braindead to articulate your own thoughts on the LN.

How new are you?

because its plot is terrible

Netflix might actually adapt this. Could be interesting if they get a talented staff.

It was extremely mediocre.

>falling for the LN meme
Good LNs don't exist.

Easy for idiots like you to mindlessly claim such things, not so easy for your tiny brains to back it up with anything worthwhile, eh?

Got a link to this tweet?
What did he say?

Because the writing is terrible and it's basically Mirai Nikki the LN.

Westerners eat up terrible shlock.

>Because the writing is terrible and it's basically Mirai Nikki the LN.
Idiots like you are sure popping up like flies today.

should i read this or should i read spice and wolf??

Oregairu exists

Why are you retards so stubborn to not learn anything. This ln subculture is too closed for anyone who doesn't know japanese. Moogy's opinion worth million times more than anyone in this thread for that reason alone. It's not some unfounded opinion by some retarded eceleb like digibro. There's a massive disconnect between people who read translations and those people who read japanese. Hakomari may look cutting edge to you but for us who has been reading all kinds of light novels for long time in japanese it's nothing special to be heralded as masterpiece. For all i care you can say whatever you want about this LN medium and come up with convenient stupid explanations like "those otaku only read generic isekai stuff" or whatever. But at least fucking listen to people who know their way within the subculture.

>Moogy's opinion worth million times more
I don't listen to braindeads who worship internet reviewer ecelebs.

I don't see moogy as some internet personality to worship and why are you seeing him like that. Just see his opinion as someone's who knows japanese and about this ln subculture.

>I don't see moogy as some internet personality to worship
Except you very clearly worship him, idiot.

Just because you worship internet personalities and let them shove their opinion into your retarded brain doesn't mean everyone's doing the same

>Just because you worship internet personalities
Pot meets kettle.

Cinema > Royale > Classroom > the second volume.

Seriously, stop.

bEcause it deserves a Kara no Kyoukai-style treatment with 5-7 movies. Deserves, we'll never see it animated.

Classroom was my favourite. I thought the whole thing would be like that and was really disappointed when it ended.

Cinema>Final arc>Royale>Classroom>2nd arc

Also I guess it's telling how little fanart there is of the series.

I'd love to see Kingdom Royal animated. Shit was so good.

Oh you dumb user. It's certainly true that isekai is popular genre for narou authors. But just fucking count the no of isekai ln releases previous year and you'll feel fucking stupid

If you want to see an anime adaptation of this, buy it:

amazon.com/Empty-Zeroth-Maria-light-novel/dp/031656110X

That's not how stuff works in reality. You need producers and formation of production committee to realize an anime project. Who would come forward to invest in an anime which is not at all popular in the motherland. Don't even dream of japan making anime for western folks who won't buy merchandise, special edition bds, seiyuu event tickets and all other stuff like your average japanese otaku to rake in profits for satisfying most of the production committee whose member have each their own agenda for throwing in money. By buying books you'd certainly be helping author with both motivation and money.

its that the same faggot, who said that sukasuka and veg where the best LN ever made?

Last volume sold

Who said anything about Japan?

If Hakomaria were to ever get an anime adaptation, it would be Netflix. They're the ones with the most interest in the anime market outside of Japan, and that's exactly where Hakomaria excels.

Nah, he doesn't even have any interest to read veg to say something like that. He likes sukasuka but i don't think he considers them best thing ever. He's a big romeo tanaka fan so he indeed always says jintai is the best thing mankind ever made

>no Three Days of Happiness adaptation
why live

You really do worship him, lol.

So knowing someone means worshipping nowadays huh

Not him, but you has being posting the same shit in every hakomari thread that has been made in Sup Forums.

Maybe next time you will try to make your own opinion.

You're mistaking something. I am not the same user who posted those screenshots

>being this buttmad over absolutely neutral short review about good "LN" and popularity
>take it as personal insulting
Jesus. Are you from MAL or something?

oricon excludes some publishers

not to say Dengeki Bunko isn't in their listing