>[HorribleSubs] Citrus - 07 [720p].mkv

LITERALLY A FEW SECONDS IN

HOLY SHIT

It was pretty obvious it's her daydreaming though

>everyone in Citrus are aggressive lesbians
WEW LADS

>caring about shitrus

Good episode. Mei was TOTALLY JELLY AS ALL LIVING FUCK HOLY SHIT

all the stars in the universe cannot contain the rage i feel towards matsuri right now

Animation quality was all time low in this episode. Yuzu's spitting out the juice could have made better with timing and animation.

I am dropping it and sticking to the manga.

Harumin best girl.

She's literally one of the main reasons to watch this anime

Are you an anime only watcher?

Matsuri>Mei
You would understand afte the newest spoilers of the manga

i dropped the manga around chapter 12 cause i couldnt really get into it
i might pick it up again after the anime ends

MATSURI WAS RIGHT!

I reread it over almost every week because I'm not patient enough to wait for the next episode.
It's kinda strange 'cause normal shonen or seinen doesn't have this effect on me.

>flesh nails
Why is this so discomforting?

Can you explain? I dropped this after current episode. I get forced drama but stupid shit that happend here is too much. I checked a little of manga and after this drama comes another with some sibling girls.

TL;DR Matsuri was right, Mei used Yuzu for her own emotional support then in the last chapter she decided pleasing her grandfather and inheriting academy was more important after all and she breaks up with Yuzu. With a letter. Also she agrees to an arranged marriaged, with Yuzu's employer.

Well
[Spoiler]
>Meis grandpa has only one year left to live
>wants her to get married
>her new fiance is a nice rich guy Yuzu also knows
>it's implied she accepts but wants to keep it a secret from Yuzu
NEWEST SPOILERS:
>Mei writes a letter in a notebook that Yuzu reads
>in the notebook Mei finally confesses her feelings but also tells her that she gets married
>she wrotes that everybody kept it a secret from her and that it is better that way
>it's farewell message
[/Spoiler]

>someone tonging your girl
>just keep walking

Thanks. Dear god this is unbearable. I guess it will work out in the end anyway. But this is too much of a drama for me. They sort out one thing and another immediately appears to fuck shit up.

>I'm so fucked up

Hey buddy we need to force this drama FORCE IT. First she ignores her then she start to be jealous without a word. Great story.

Cute little devil.

Yuzu getting spread again.

I wish I was Matsuri.

I also read the spoiler translations and it feels like the manga won't get a happy ending now.
Is Saburo Uta really self inserting that much that she'll even give Yuzu the same end with Mei, that she had with her crush?

>won't get a happy ending now
No,it will for sure, but this not going to feel any better since Mei doesn't deserve any happiness, now more than ever.

One volume left at last. Yuri Hime flagship serie and anime BD and DVD to be released during the climax. Do not worry. Nips are confident, they not the rule.

I want a Matsuri to blackmail me and insult me.

Citrus will get a happy ending. Since it's published it Yurihime, it's pretty safe that they'll get together again.

After Mei became used goods?
No thank you!
Let Yuzu date her daughter an make Mei suffer while listening to them having sex.
This is a happy ending!

Will we ever get lewd Harumin? She's so cute and I need to fap to her

Harumin is the only one with a brain in this whole series