Ultra instinct Gohan when

We need to send letters to toei and Toriyama, Gohan must get ultra instinct

Aye man

Let's make our voices heard my spic brothers

We need to send letters to Toei to end this stupid walking dead franchise already.

He'll get a new power up whenever the new show starts. That was the entire point of his arc in Super, he realized he's abandoned his training but he needs to be stronger to protect his family from total erasure.

The true reason Goku got ultra instinct

Remember that he was in the SSG circle, so he can reach SSGSS as well.

Blue is old news, white is the new hot

Unneeded , The ToP already showed him in at least blue level while in mystic form

But he didn't. Mystic is supposed to be like SS3 or so, isn't it? That's enough to defeat some Namekians, but not enough to not job against a space ranger bunny.

That rabbit was owning golden frieza , and Gohan was holding his own against him

Golden Frieza was destroyed by SSGSS, so he's weaker than that.

That was just clickbait to lure gohanfags into watching this PoS arc and hope he'd do something.
Then fed him to Dypso, the Pui Pui of U11
Gohan will never get strong

Mystic is stronger than SSJ3. Gohan was raping Super Buu, who was on pair with SSJ3 Gotenks and Goku

That's cause they're delusional as fuck. Obviously Gohan wasn't gonna get super powerful all of a sudden. The point is that he's still out of shape. Even DBZ asspulls have a limit.

Soon

Still nowhere near as strong as base SSG.

Golden frieza later fought Goku blue before the tournament equally

You need to kill yourself.

>equally
Oh, please, that was just Goku being Goku.

Hopefully the next movie will fix this

Not until CHADhan gets what he deserves

Gohan fucking sucks. I'll never understand why such a lame character has such a large fanbase.

>Goku's a retard and a shit father that'll let the universe die just for a good fight

>Vegeta is eternal number 2 that has never killed a main Villain and never will

>CHADhan is a loving father, a superhero, has the best moments in the series, has based piccolo dad, and is a far better person than any other character here
You tell me

>Even DBZ asspulls have a limit.
Reminder Goku was Ginyu level before his Zenkai made him arguably stronger than 3rd form Freiza
Reminder that Elder Kai exists
Reminder that Black Arc Trunks Exists
Reminders 17 went from being Blue level at best to being able to trade hands with Jiren who was beyond Blue KKx20
REMINDER THAT ROSHI WENT FROM BEING DRAGONBALL TIER TO POSSIBLY BEING NAMEK FREIZA TIER OUT OF NOWHERE
Bullshit it has limits.

But 17 got literally destroyed by Jiren, dude.
And Roshi was always a badass, the thing is that he turned into a lazy old man.

soon

>But 17 got literally destroyed by Jiren
He put up a better fight than Goku did at first
>And Roshi was always a badass, the thing is that he turned into a lazy old man.
You're using character as evidence for power scaling. Stop it. That's like me saying Sasuke is wall level despite the evidence clearly says he isn't because he's top 3 worst characters I've seen.

>He put up a better fight than Goku did at first
Because he's not a retard and he fights smart.
All Roshi had to do is be stronger than Yamcha to be selected. You're telling me you think he's not stronger than fucking Yamcha?

Just wait for Heroes, he's still one of if not the only half-saiyan to get SS4 in it, he can get white if they feel like it

So you're retarded? Ok.

Didn't watch the show.

Also didn't watch the show.

Yes I'm sure the Japanese cartoon company is just waiting with baited breath for their Mexican fan demands

remember when gohan said he was trying to discover a new form then didnt and just jobbed
good times

Yamcha trained with Kami, King Kai and trained for 3 years for the androids like everyone else.
Stop using jokes and character types to defend this.
You have zero idea what you are talking about.

Next db movie better have everyone getting a power up, Vegeta ssb3, ui Gohan, GoD goku

>Goku Blanco actually fucking confirmed

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE

The show is ending in 4 episodes