Sanrio Boys

Autism time. Will Senpai give him the D?

A couple more episodes and Ryo will be tamed completely. Senpai knows what he's doing.

I'm happy to help the danshis.

I literally blushed and smiled here.

They seem to be very good friends

Did they just take pictures of sanrio puroland and put a filter over it? i love it

How would an orgy between these five guys be like?

What about the parents and children watching five grown up boys acting like faggots?

So I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Ryo doesn't count since he looks like a girl

Fuckin furry

I dont know what but this shot is really funny to me

Actually Hello Kitty isn't a cat, she's a little British girl

The precise moment where hello kitty regretted all his life choices

Because it doesn't look like they are having fun, it looks like they were forced to ride that stupid cart and wear those stupid hats and pretend they are enjoying it because it's someone's cousin 10yo birthday party.

>tfw your friend ditched you for new friends

Can be Kouta considered a shit friend?

He's already a shit grandson.

>Purple has Shushu
>Ryo has Senpai
>Kouta has no one

If purin isint made of pudding or a golden retriever, what is he?

Kouta has (You)

Koutas is a threesome with yuu and shushu

Shame. He and his friend were cute.

No more than other MCs can for ditching heir friends in the beginning.

>streaming

>tfw you ditch your old friends and your new friends pair off into couples

What goes around comes around.

It was rape.

>Your old and busted friends are essentially paired off too

Is this real? What's the video I should watch?

These never fail to catch me offguard. I thought they were ankward at first but now I love them and I look forward to them.

Pewdiepie's most recent video

The thing about cute boys shows is that it's harder to keep everyone on model in lesser key frames, due to them all being lankier. Cute girls series must have it easy since they all share the same face and roundness.

also good god this picture is atrocious.

Where can i get a shunsuke cardboard standie?

Thanks user, brb.

Witch boards would each of the boys go on?

The puroland show looked a lot more fun irl than the anime version somehow. Is reality starting to surpass 2D?
>kitty is pdd's favourite sanrio
Two weeks ago I would have called him out on his shit taste but ever since twinstars was introduced this is actually pretty okay an opinion now somehow.

You gotta be shitting me.

Can you blame him though?

>The puroland show looked a lot more fun irl than the anime version somehow. Is reality starting to surpass 2D?
That's called budget.

All of them: /c/ and /cm/
Hello Kitty: Sup Forums /fit/
My Melody: /ck/ /fa/
Twin Stars: /lit/
Cinnamoroll: /news/
Kouta: /adv/ when all his friends will abandon him because he's a shit

How does an eceleb have such patrician taste?

I don't need LSD when I can go to Sario Puroland at 1:00 o'clock

the Sanrio shilling is working, I want to go to Puroland now

Is Puroland just a mini Sanrio version of Disney World

Same, even though I hate attraction parks because they weight down fantasies with reality and ugly colored concrete. I want to seduce that Hello Kitty Mascot too.

I don't understand the censorship, I want to see his dick and see how big it is.

There is no dick user. There is only Sanrio. Buy Sanrio.

Ryo-chan wants to get blacked now

>his dick is just a hello kitty pez despencer

It was a nice episode.

I still can't bring myself to like him, but he and Seeichirou are so cute together.

Which Sanrio Mascots are your favorites?
The best one for me is my adorkable wife, Kuromi
2nd being the charming and lady like daughteru of mine, Hello Kitty
and the third one is the one that doesn't deserve all the shit that happens in her life, Retsuko

He has pomupomu's fluffy butt.

I'm ignorant about Sanrio, but I like Gudetama and Chococat. Aggressive Retsuko is very funny and original, I watched some episodes of the anime.

Why are japanese kids so obsessed with butts and buttholes?
seriously why are mascots that are just walking asses or have something to do with ass so popular among them?

fluffy butts are cute

Keroppi and my melody have always been ones ive likes, but the anime made me like pompompurin and cinamorol too. I keep forgeting retsuko is a sanrio property

Cinnamoroll was my favorite as a kid and remains my favorite now. Got myself a nice clear file a couple months ago with a snazzy little pocket on the outside and it makes me happy every time I look at it.

So the last 5 episodes will all be centered around the school festival and organizing the stage play right? I can't see it going smoothly until the end without some extra drama.

They'll introduce the keropii and badmatzu characters too

I forgot about them. Will they be part of the Sanrio boys? Or just casual interactions here and there?

im not sure. i hope they become not part of the main cast, but are still somewhat prominent

Does Show by Rock count?

Always.
But it's not a mainstream Sanrio mascot, though.