Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan

Subs has been out for 6 hours now, why is there no thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayhemydg.github.io/archives.json/archives.json
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great anime rarely discussed, so let this thread sinks

I refuse to let this thread sink. Probably the lack of consistent subs meaning that regulars can't really plan to watch the show.

maybe if it released on a regular schedule, i never know when it comes out

Too disorganized. Someone tries to make one when the initial raws are out and another one when the netflix raws are out. I even tried keeping the last thread alive by translating a comic, but to no avail.

I think it's pretty consistent.

That's the sad fate of fansubs, I still can't believe everyone let this one go.

Saturdays

sorry i worded that badly, i meant what said

I was talking about the threads. We get at least 2 a week. Also, I'd say the timing of the release is just as important as the day. Using your pic, I don't know whether to check for it during the day or night.

Why not set up a RSS downloader?

Doesn't really help when I'm sleeping or at work.

>Subs has been out for 6 hours now

Thanks for the reminder. I think we would get more lively threads if we only had one thread a week, as it stands there's a thread for the RAWs and a thread for subs each week. We had the same problem with dead threads last season because there were a bunch of small threads for the shorts as well as for the main episode.

the manga could end next week

Someone explain to me what the Volcano arc is about. I've seen it mentioned several times.

What a lovely family

What the hell is wrong with your subs? Mine don't look like that.

The manga has joked about being in the same year early on, but it wasn't until 190 where it's actually explained. Saiki wants to silently stop the volcano, but fails in the initial chapter. He "restores" the Earth by a year. He tries again a year later with the help of the gyaru, but fails again. In the most recent chapter, he finally succeeds, but his friends caught him and now has to deal with the aftermath.

Because the new Sup Forums is shit? I can't use the extension's catalog with my filters in place. And I can't fucking stand a place that doesn't have auto refresh. Honest to fucking god I'm not even mentioning the nu-captcha. Did you really need to ask why there's no thread? I've to put effort into browsing this site now. I rather stick to discord or something.

couldn't he just do this

Sup Forums X's catalog, filters and auto-updates are working fine here.

Cute

Maybe. I don't how much they saw, but with limiters, it's only one minute. Without it, don't know if he can do the restoration trick. Also doesn't factor in the memory replacement. He's also been wondering where he should be keeping his powers a secret anymore.

Cuter than Teruhashi.

>Error fetching archive data from mayhemydg.github.io/archives.json/archives.json Connection Error
>Failed to load board configuration. Connection Error
>index refresh failed
Really makes you think

That's on your side. There's another extension blocking it.

Yeah. That's got to be it. Thanks man. Totally I am unaware of what I'm doing. I'm just going to call you a liar. We both know the truth. So no need to get upset.

some Mera next episode
Very excited

You have X?

It works for me too, and I assume just for about everybody else, so it's obviously your problem.
It's only obvious to assume some browser extension is blocking the archive for you. That's pretty much what the first link on Google offers, and if it isn't, it's still somewhere on your end.
If you have uBlock, try putting in
[code]@@||Sup Forums.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'[/code]
Though the new captcha is terrible.

When is Miko-chan going to appear?

Not that user but X is kinda shit, using it right now and it doesnt fit the fucking images to my screen so I have to see fuck hueg images all the time.

I'd rather appchan, but its kinda dead.

>it doesnt fit the fucking images to my screen
In the header, there is a dropdown menu next to wrench, it has image options and there are fit width and height options.

The bestest boy

Going out with the hamster is a no. Hamster in a bathtub is a big no. Sleeping with it is just a fucking no.

One of my favorite arcs next episode.

>Kusuo's dad is using gintoki's Lake Toya

>Though the new captcha is terrible.
At least you can tab and numpad through it. Usually it takes me less time than the old text captcha did.

God, I love her face in this pic.

I can't stop watching the ending.

I think we're beginning vol 15 next episode and she appears in vol 16 but sometimes they jump around chapters.

>what're we gonna do on the mat, Saiki?

catching up
>that whole chapter

Holy shit user youre a fucking GENIUS jesus christ thank you!
I mean, really, can I call you aibou?

Are there missing side-chapters or something? In 173 he's telling the scrying girl how he asked her to leave him alone and all that, but I thought the last time we saw her was before she even figured who he was?

you skipped 168 or so. couple of the scraper sites miss a chapter here and there so if you're batch-reading you probably never noticed.

I don't even knew it existed since I mostly use HS to see releases
What else I'm missing this season?

Sure, treat me to ramen and we're even.

Kokomi and Kusuke are perfect for each-other. If Kusuo's got any wisdom he'll put those two together and get them both out of his hair.

How does she do it?

There's some very black feathers hidden under there.

Being literal perfection

She's the true incarnation of the goddess
真・女神転生

Cute girl.

Well, on Davinci's Discord, you can now have a role to receive a notification when a episode is released, but it is probably not worth having a account just for this.