Goku Blanco Ultra Instincto: Esto es el fin, Jiren!

Goku Blanco: Ultra Instincto (Completado, Forma Verdadera)

>Blue Note's hair isn't spiky LAZY

NOOOO IT WAS HIS TURN

Cuckhan is even weaker in the manga and looks like based Hit will eliminate him.

Soon

beerus is DONEZO

Célula dorado

Platinum UI Cell SSJGSS4

dios mio...

Meanwhile Build NEGRO

Go Gokus hair is not only semi white but it's also semi erect.

More like Ultra Impotence.

I don't even especially like Gohan but if that's true then Toyo fucked up as bad as Toei shafting Krillin, Piccolo and Tien.

Toyo is so fucking weird in his writing where you'll notice he absolutely shafts certain characters, like he's got less than zero interest in writing them so he rushes them off-screen as quickly as possible. It was especially egregious in the Black arc when you realized one of those characters is TRUNKS, the alleged MC of the arc.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So did the chad force win or lose? Blanco was memed to existence but it wasn’t Gohan who got it

We can finally get this next. Mastered UISSJGSSJ4 against Platinum UI Cell.

SEETHING
I fucking love this shit, meme magic is real, but gohan could never get this form, it's like he just got cucked out of being the star of the show.

This is ugly as fuck either way but what the hell is with the clown clothes?

>>
>Mastered UISSJGSSJ5

>Blanco is fucking real
>gohan doesnt get it

SSJ4 is the only form that isn't a simple recolor.

so UI goku would body superman right

What am I looking at here? Who are the jokers in the red vests? Is the girl also SSB, or does she just have SSB-colored hair? I'm confused.

Well it's not reaslistic for Gohan to be as strong as he is anime without any real training. Same with anime Trunks. Manga has more realistic power levels but Tien should at least be stronge because he trained his entire life unlike Gohan and Krillin.

Apparently Ribrianne will eliminate 17 in the manga so manga 17 is also fodder. Which makes some sense as he should be that strong just from fighting some poachers.

First off kill yourself, we aren't talking about SS4. Second, kill yourself, you didn't answer my question. And third, pretty please with sugar on top kill yourself, not being a recolors doesn't make it a good design or not 90s as fuck. 4 is the ugliest transformation in the franchise and literally only looks okay on Goku. Vegeta and Gogeta both looked like trash with it and the various fanfic versions we've gotten since we're also terrible.

>but Tien should at least be stronger because he trained his entire life unlike Gohan and Krillin.

You are a soyboy cuck. SS4 is the best form.

DBS es perro caca

>Apparently Ribrianne will eliminate 17 in the manga

source?

>First we meme Frieza into the Tournement
>Now we me meme'd Blanco into an actual form
What can we meme into existence next?

You're only talking about what "makes sense" and is logical but you're ignoring that in this case it's very bad storytelling. "I forgot to have my cast do anything so they're all totally useless" is not a valid excuse for a writer to make. If Toyo is all about logic and sensible lore then why the fuck did nobody train in the HTC or Whis's staff before the tournament?

And again, bringing in 17 just to immediately knock him out is wasteful, and bad storytelling that retroactively makes a waste out of a previous chapter spent recruiting him, wherein Toyo could have just taken the time to have his other characters DO SOMETHING instead of going against his own logic and let them sit around with their thumbs up their asses.

Do you understand what I'm talking about? A defense of saying that the characters are behaving according to internal logic doesn't hold up when the writer cannot even stick to his own.

Spoilers someone posted in other Goku Blanco thread.

Kill yourself reddit

No
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

good writing?

I hope this is bullshit because that would be awful

GTFO spic.

Wheres the fun in that?

>only looks ok on Goku
It looks like SHIT on Goku. It only looks good on Vegeta. If you showed me a pic of SSJ4 Goku without any information I would never in a million years guess that that guy is meant to be Goku.

>Now we me meme'd Blanco into an actual form
Except Toriyama said he wanted a white form long before blanco posting caught on. Claiming this was meme magic is like saying you can predict what's in a box after someone already told you what's in it.

Caulifla

>spic

Spics like Gohan not SS4.

>spics don't like SS4

To be fair, Shafting half the cast is a dragonball staple.
Yamcha doesn't really do anything important for...well basically the entire series. His last Major accomplishment is beating up that Saibaman (which promptly blew him up).
Tenshinhan, as much as he was pushed as Goku's rival gets completely overshadowed by Piccolo. He also gets pretty shafted pretty quickly (thank god for that Kikoho against Cell).
Chiaotzu stops mattering completely after his 22nd world tournament match with Krillin. He just shows up to die each arc.
Launch doesn't matter so much that she just fucking disappears halfway through the story.
Piccolo was at least popular enough to ALMOST matter for a majority of the series, though he mostly just there for exposition or because you need a stoic foil for goku and vegeta.
Honestly shafting characters is as much a staple of dragonball as transformations.

>keeps hyping up gohan this arc
>all these retard memes
>Gets eliminated before he gets to fight jiren
>Blanco is real
>goku gets the form instead of gohan
My sides

>you showed me a pic of SSJ4 Goku without any information I would never in a million years guess that that guy is meant to be Goku.

That's it's the best transformation. It's an actual transformation and not just a palette swap.

IT WAS HIS TURN.

Yeah. Do people not get that the Blanco meme practically ORIGINATED from Toriyama explicitly saying he wanted to do a white haired form?

Making your character unrecognizable doesn't make for a good transformation. Unless you're making a character like the hulk or something. It's why I've always admired how subtle the change for like...super saiyan is. It's the kinda form goku could take and then still make dumb jokes or go on a picnic and still feel like the dumb monkey boy we know and love.

That's fucking silver not white

Cell

>Transformations are supposed to have absolutely nothing in common with the previous form so you can't even tell it was the same guy
Retard

It has something in common with the previous form, the previous form was the oozaru

Doesn't look like Goku though

Oozaru doesn't look like Goku either, retards.

O Instinto SUPERIOR

The giant ape is supposed to be a monster. Super Saiyan 4 is supposed to be recognizably Goku, but isn't.

>Toriyama hair are clean
>Toei hair are shiny fucking plastic
When will this fucking syop.

Spics don't like gohan, retard. They like Goku, Vegeta and SS4

El Hermano fucking WHEN???

Spics like Gohan the most and had delusions about gohan blanco but nice try beaner wetback.

>Goku Blanco is real

Is Goku Blanco stronger than El Grande Padre though?

You mean Goten?

One of Jiren companions from the flashback was El Hermano.

i cant believe el hermano is fucking dead

>a meme based on what Toriyama said he wanted to do turns out to be what Toriyama said he wanted to do
How surprising.

He is really alive and became a pupil of the evildoer.

Based.

Whats the significance of Vegeta hearing Bulmas voice after being almost KO?
Will he get UI for a moment?

No. Just endure a few more blows from Jiren. Vegeta won't get UI as it is Goku specific limitbreaker form.

>Is Goku Blanco stronger than El Grande Padre though

No, but he is stronger than Whis. For El Grande Padre he needs to unlock

Her voice actress died

The Oozaru is a berserker werewolf form. It's a mindless monster that destroys everything indiscriminately. It not looking like Goku is fine because in an essence, he stops being Goku.

>It's a mindless monster that destroys everything indiscriminately

And SSJ4 is controlled Golden Oozaru.