Mahoutsukai no Yome

Anyone else watching this?

On episode 9 at the moment. So far it's pretty fucking fantastic.

It's all the Jews' fault.

Bonedad best dad

New episode out
Very fucking mad Lindel is scary

this jew?

It's not even his fault
Joseph and Cartaphilus are two different beings dinstict beings in one body, Joseph fault was letting the cursed jew taking the control of his body and mind

I am, but it's 8:17 pm so I have to go to bed because work on sunday 6-14
it's a shame pretty much no one watches this

>it's a shame pretty much no one watches this
Every time. Stop being a hyperbolic fag. These threads get a decent number of posts.

>tfw a show makes you anti semitic

>it's a shame pretty much no one watches this
i don't get why, worldbuilding is amazing and is rather comfy, it's like a less edgy made in abyss
also chise a cute

6million wasn't enough

not as scary as Elias

He was so cute
Before accepting to take in the cursed soul of a jew dammed to live until Armageddon and becomming insane trying to figured out a way to free him

I still haven't watched the anime. The manga is ultra-comfy and somehow has an amazing atmosphere. Does the anime capture any of that?

pacing feels faster but it's just as comfy and atmospheric

I’m 14 episodes in and I’m still not sure if I like it or not.

so is she really together with that skull thing or is that her father figure? It's on my backlog

>They cut everyone's reactions to Chise immediately finding the dragon, remarking her connections are better than hers, and telling Elias to get her a phone
They managed to surpass Citrus as the gayest direction of the season.

Yes and no. There's probably underlying feelings but their relationship is much more mutual parents.

I don't want to bone weird skeleton creatures, so no

so i fell for a meme then. Should really give it a shot

bonedaddy bought her, she's pretty much happy about it

yes

I really recommend it. It's a shame that the threads seem to have gone from slowly hitting the bump limit to life support during the second cour though.

She's the mum he's the son. Unironically

So he poached the dragons to make chimeras from them I suppose? What was the point of terrorising the auction house with it though, I wonder. Also split personality?

The first episodes were fantastic, but in the second cour things settled down and not much is happening

It's a little bit of everything.
I remember seeing an SJW video calling this show problematic for the whole Elias buying Chise to make her his bride thing, which is such a massive misunderstanding of Elias as a character that I just can't get it out of my mind.

i dont want this ride to end lads
show is too comfy even with the jew

Who /ruth/ here?

just read the chapter, what an asspull of a way to explain why they're "bad". I hate this trend of giving villains bullshit backstories meant to make the reader sympathize with them instead of ever getting their own comeuppance for their evil actions.

I bet Chise is going to kill herself even more trying to save this bastard, I fucking hate what this manga has become.

>Split personality
That was pretty apparent before. As to the dragon his plan wasn't to terrorize the auction house, it was to sell one off for funds. The dragon is wrecking shit on it's own because that's what happens when you trigger survival instincts.

Damn i dropped this at the start of the cat arc. Did i fucked up? I didnt think it was bad, i just lost interest.

>The first episodes were fantastic, but in the second cour things settled down and not much is happening

The story itself is kinda shitty right now anyway, with Elias going from a powerful mysterious magician to a whinny needy teenager.

show peaked at the cat arc for me. Its last episode is the most beatiful thing I watched in 2017

>The story itself is kinda shitty right now anyway, with Elias going from a powerful mysterious magician to a whinny needy teenager.
Yeah, his character progressses at the strange pace sometimes

I am but the thread's usually dead by the time I watch.

It's a pretty logical progression to be honest. Think the deconstruction of Dumbledore's character in The Deathly Hallows.

I shall watch the new episode soon.

Yes, and I'm very much enjoying this Grimm shoujo.

Latest episode has me really confused, though. At first I thought I had missed an episode, but no, just a really badly written episode.

I'm behind on 1 or 2 episodes, but I watching it, and it's great

They basically cut 30% out of each scene.
>Ghost Chise
>Party at Elias' house
>Entering the auction
>Mysterious lady talking with Chise
>Dragon's thoughts cut entirely.
At that point it should've been two episodes.

Elias is unironically a whinny needy teenager.
Before Chise he never bothered to trying understanding humanity, he just doesn't how to deal with the emotions he is feeling for the first time

Is Chise's new friend the one Elias tries to sacrifice or whatever was in the early anime manga spoilers?

Yes, in two episodes

Does she at least magispank Elias or she just lets it go like usual?

I dropped it after about 14 episodes, it just is so fucking slow when it comes to the pacing to the point I don't care about what is happening

>unironically
This word means nothing in the context you used it in.

she run away and go to the friendly jew and then they exchange body parts, for now they just traded one eye each

Spoilers, not just surprise boxes.

5 episodes left in the cour. Pacing starts to escalate I guess. Still judging from the source readers, a lot of things are getting skipped to fast the things

Are there 24 or 25 episodes in the cour? Cause if it's 25, then we have 6 episodes left.

no i think you are watching it alone

>Chise I'm hungrry
Post obese doggos
I didn't know volume 8 has been released

>Drinking Black Label
Fucking fags

>wisce beatha

>Most downloaded anime of Horriblesubs
>"Anyone else watching this?"

Ruth is good boy

He has less presence than a girl who doesn't speak.

Don't go speaking bad things about Silque, she's best girl

I'm not. Silky is great, Ruth barely exists though.

Where can I find one of these for myself?

God damn it!

>it looks fake
Elias is trying to slowly sexually dominate Chise with a MILF figure with Titania eyes as payback.

>Elias takes Chise somewhere
>some magical creature snatches up Chise
>turns out they were actually nice the whole time and just needed her help
>Chise helps
>Elias shows up way too late and then gives a lecture and Chise learns something vague about magic

Does it ever break this formula?

Yeah b/c he hides himself from pleb human eyes like yours because you could never fathom his greatness

The new OP is so fucking bad

Today's episode was surprisingly good.

>had bad ass name Ulysses renamed to Ruth
I'd be depressed too.

yeah, first one was much better

Auction.

What if Cartaphilus isn't the evil one?

Alice is more heroin-chic chick than alcoholic chick, so it's not surprising that she'd grab that.

God damn this episode was tense.

I want to be her slavesonpethusband.

No Chise, your tears aren't enough to put out the fire. Your tasty crystal candy might quell the dragon's rage.

So is that a dragon a hybrid result? Or did it turn out different because of the situation it was put in?

Simply put, the characters aren't very interesting.

She auctioned off the candy for a sizable sum. Yet another thing they partially cut.

That's a shame. I bet Chise could make a pretty decent living as a crystal farm.

The Chibi shorts are great.

More than "pretty decent".

>spoiler
You mean when he was like "Hey cursed man that won't die, I got this great idea". Literally all Joseph.

Chise needs to stop stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

>transform to a milf
>suddenly getting touchy touchy with renfred
God fucking dammit.

So the jew had a fun experiment with the dragons and sell it off?

He sold one and fucked with the other.

This episode is NOT comfy.

It only gets less comfy

Strap in for Schlomo's wild ride user.

The 2.5 million was her half of the proceeds of her sale. She was after all both seller and product. That is why she thinks aloud that it's really Elias' money.

>The flowers got me three hundred thousand...

I was wondering why the fuck would the jew want to auction the dragon then i realized thats a dumb question.

> auction house takes 50% off the top
Wew. You'd think they would spend some of that money on better security.

They had great security, just not "dragonette so scared that it turned into its own fire breathing ancestor" tier security.

Just read the last two chapters. You're totally right wtf I want my comfy SoL back.

I watched until the dragon episode and I just couldnt bare it anymore. Not sure if it gets any better and it certainly had some potential. But to me it was way too boring and pointless. Also the characters didn't really grow on me. Too bad, I was initially very hyped for it and I think it really had potential. But it turned out not to be for me.