Wee woo wee woo romantic rival arc inbound

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iota
twitter.com/AnonBabble

02 is for hiro and hiro alone!

>Implying he isn't gonna go for Ichigo

Nova inbound

Zero Two will be fine. Hiro will turn down this fags advances.

no one can escape the boy love

O

Who's this fluid druid?

> Nine Iota
Is he talking about 02 or Hiro?

He's actually coming for Hiro.

NOVA-KUN?!

I can smell the homolust already.

I bet he is gay for Hiro.

Is the entire anime just gonna be a succession of thirsty losers trying to NTR the main couple?

Nobody knows.
It would stand to reason that he's talking about 02, since she's been an ace for a good amount of time and it wouldn't be weird if she was one of the Nines.
But he could just as well be talking about Hiro because of Hiro's status as a "special sample" as well as someone pointing out that iota is the 9th letter of the Greek alphabet with a numerical value of 10. Flip 016 over and you have 910. 9, 10; nine iota.

>Iota is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet.

>The word is used in a common English phrase, "not one iota", meaning "not the slightest amount", in reference to a phrase in the New Testament (Matthew 5:18): "until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished." (Mt 5:18)[4] This refers to iota, the smallest letter, or possibly Yodh, י, the smallest letter in the Hebrew alphabet.

>In the system of Greek numerals, iota has a value of 10.

So by saying Nine Iota, he's probably referring to a 910. What did Nova mean by this?

slaine?

Is this going to be the new spiderposting?

Franxx is muh cryptic symbolism anime wow

>he doesn't want a mecha romantic Japanese retelling of Hercules 12 tasks.

Well the show's been really straightforward so far. What you see is what you get.
This is the first real bit of ambiguity, so you really can't blame people for shouting zebra at the sound of these hoofbeats.

So they finally cast the bait for fujoshits.

Hell yeah this is what I was looking forward to all along.

We're in this timeline again?

Fuck that's who he reminded me of

We /y/ now?

I dropped this, is the token fujopandering boy here at last? How gay is he?

In the system of Greek numerals, iota has a value of 10. ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iota ) 910

- Nine Iota
- 9 10

910 = 016 upside down and reversed.

Nine Iota is Hiro

He's the new Hiro's love interest

02 will eat that blond twink for breakfast

That would be so fucking lame and pointless though.

It's not 02's? So it's gay?

this guy is redflagged as fuck.

He appeared the last 5 seconds of the episode, who the fuck knows what/who/ he is

He's obviously going to be the Kaworu of this series.

Okay thanks.

Any chance Luluco is gonna kidnap him next episode?

when will we get smug girl

Their faces look the same apart from the colors and hairstyle. He's probably Hiro's clone or brother or something. Not that that'd stop the fujos from shipping them.

gay clone incest is best incest

>girl
I see no breasts.

>Girl
Oh no, user. Don't fall for it

what, you think that smug fuck and the triplets in the back are guys?

Oh yeah baby finally fujo episodes with gay incest clone.

nine iota as in 910 like the other fags said
except it's 9-10
as in designation 9 number 10
the tenth of the Nines
it could be hiro but much more likely to me it's a comment on Oni finally finding her husbando

They're the homo squad until proven otherwise.

so hiro is the new number 10?

Or maybe the ninth number 9 died and Hiro is the new one.

>Trigger
>Nishigori
here, you've been proven wrong

Kiznaiver and LWA were shit and flopped. Now Trigger is just doing what every desperate studio would do, which is kissing fujo ass.

>voiced by Saito Soma
Yep, he's gay all right.

Doesn't make sense if it was aimed towards Oni, because she was standing way off from the rest of the group, while Hiro was the one who was being swarmed by everyone.
Similarly, Hiro hasn't had a successful partner before.
Similarly, Oni has already had her fair share of success in combat while this is Hiro's first time(s) doing so.
It makes as much, if not more sense for it to be aimed towards Hiro.

Why not doing it from episode 1 then. This show has strong male oriented fanservice each episode, the robots are sexy girls with lipstick, and the girls overall are more intriguing than the guys.
But ywah we'll see.
I'm sure these guys will die within episode 12, as they appear in the first opening for a brief moment.

Kaworu only showed up near the end of NGE and fujos still got into it. It's not like there has to be gay kabedons right from the start to get their attention. And FranXX's #1 target audience is still young men, so they can't afford to scare them away with excessive homo either.

your call

user who lives under the rock here, can you enlighten me more?

I don't really care if the new dude turns out to be fujobait. I been waiting for his ass to show up because this story and setting has been moving at a snail pace. Him and Hiro possibly being connected together by being clones that may come from a common sample along with him being a member of the squad Zero Two seems to have been in before will hopefully start making the story move and start explaining shit.

So we are finally going to know the rest of the top 10.

I wonder who will be "000"

The other members do looks like they share traits with the kids of Squad 13. They could all be clones in an attempt to mass-produce the Nines or possibly even partners if APE figured selfcest equaled maximum piloting compatibility.

Center-kun

I'm starting to like the MC and his team, but the show really needs some more colorful characters to it. The gay squad seems like a promising addition, and they'll probably reveal more about the society and environment that they all live in. So far all we've gotten has been 02 being rebellious and the other team whispering ominous things.

>Sup Forumsutists make 100s of different theories to explain something
>always proven wrong
lmao

Shame that the theories are more interesting than the actual show.

That's what the fun about with original shows.

If you pay attention to the preparation orders at the beginning of the episode, they refer to Strelizia as “code beta”. Beta is the second letter of the greek alphabet, and it’s 02’s number obviously. It’s reasonable to assume then that the Nines call themselves Nine Alpha, Beta, etc. Because Hiro survived the third ride, he’ll now become part of the Nines as Nine Iota, the 10th member.

I'm pretty sure he meant the whole squad, as in, they're 9. Zero Two doesn't belong to them.

Inb4 the smug girl is actually a sibling clone of Ichigo, but a Trap male.

That's far more likely than anything else actually.

Well, this doesn't sound too stupid to actually happen.

Best theory yet

So what happened with the blue disease looking thing on Hiro? Was it just a side effect of not having a real reason to ride with 02? But when he decided to "be her wings" it went away

Yeah, but this guy is clearly an unironic fag.

But that's the whole point, you newfag.

I like this. Also, since iota means 10, and he says Nine Iota...

016 --> 910

It's flipped mirror image.

>they refer to Strelizia as “code beta”
they're referring to the large klaxo as target beta

Different thing, go watch the beginning again.

Him being the tenth member is plausible

He's probably gay for Hiro

>clone theory was right

KAWORU IS HERE

I don't mind cliche tropes but this one is annoying to me, the "bishounen antagonist" with an arrogant attitude, that shit is always such a fucking drag, they either come to try to steal the waifu and generate "misunderstandings" or simply to act as a know-it-all cunt working for the goverment. Boring shit my dudes.

This.
Honestly one thing that's likely gonna piss me off going forward is generating dorama between 02 and Hiro, mostly because I'm full on board with cute oni cuddling and seeing bad shit happen will piss me off. Hopefully it wont be too aggravating.

"I think I was born to meet you."

Get with the times. If they don't ice skate together it's not gay.

love this trope.

What if he's trying to steal the MC from the waifu?

Goddamn sinister queers ruining my already gay anime.

But user, Hiro is the waifu. He has always been

Hopefully He is just a fag for the MC and isnt a total dickwad

I don't think he'd survive trying to steal 02's boytoy from her.

He's been acting pretty alpha in the last few episodes. But yeah he's still the one who bites the pillow in that relationship.

I don't know. Most mecha at least has a little bit of homo-lust. Since the 70s to this very day.

How will 02 react to Hiro getting raped by his gay twin?

If the original Hiro is a homo, does that make Hiro also gay?

>that thing
>raping anyone

She’ll join in.

awesome headcanon, you same/shoujo faggot, but blonde guy is just a fag for the MC, He's just interested in the strong and thick Hiro dick who tamed the asshole crazy bitch. Then go back to your shitole.

A devil's threeway? How fitting.