Fate cute hats

Fate cute hats.

Subs not soon.

Too many Ranis.

>Subs not soon.
So we'll have to be like this for the rest of the show right?

Thank god Rani made it in, I was getting worried for a second. I hope she's relevant beyond this round.
Now if only we could get the rest of the whole Extra cast.

Not enough.
Anyone who understood why there were so many of them?

Fansubbing is dead so yes.

I'm confused. To ascend a master needs to win a battle. After that he can return to the previous floors. But can he as freely ascend again to his current floor?

Didn't Apex come back to do it?

Yes.

He just retranslated FMSub

Was it stated somewhere? I don't want to rewatch everything.

Please tell me there's no bullshit forced romance this episode.

back to /u/

The 2nd/3rd Episode by Saber and Rin and I think it's also a keyword on the site. Don't recall.

Alright thanks.

This was easily THE worst episode for romance. That whole speech from Nero and Hakuno being wide eyed at it was forced as fuck.

>forced
It was perfectly normal. If you call that forced, you'd absolutely hate F/SN.

BL seems to really think this setting is straight up Notes or Tsuki no Sango.
Considering how there was always that kind of speculation about the Extra world, and we're seeing it in the super-far future for the first time, it's not that surprising.
Rani looks cute as fuck in this outfit.

Between the first and second episode it was 1000 years. She probably kept cloning herself to keep going somehow. All of humanity has died out on Earth, only the 100,000 humans in the Mooncell remain. And they're all set to die off soon now.

>BL is retarded and delusional
News at 11.

>100,000 humans in the Mooncell
Why so many? I thought the only humans left were Masters.

EXCALIBAAAAH

Will he put up a good fight next episode?
How many bullets will he put into Hakuno before going down?

I think it's 100k left on Earth, actually.

Wait, I thought there were 100, 000 humans left on EARTH. Shinji specifically stated that the population of Masters it too low to even run a city.

>Will he put up a good fight next episode?
I doubt so. If they find a way to counter Robin's invisibility he's fucked. Way too fragile to fight Saber one-on-one.

He doesn't need to fight Saber. I hope we get some hot Master vs Master action with Hakuno.

Two CSs left, only one if you discount the one he needs to stay alive.
Shit's going to get dangerous.

>hot Master vs Master
I wish Dan going into full tacticool /k/

He will regain his honor boner next episode just like Shinji regained his gamer boner and then Robin will lose against Nero fighting face to face.

That would be pretty repetitive, but it fits the theme.

fucking pikachu

DEAD

We've been having threads almost every day for the past 3 weeks straight. What do you want? Also, we can't discus without knowing what the characters are saying, fuck off.

Chill out, dog.

wah wah subs aren't out day 1, fansubbing is dead

Yes.

Fansubs usually take time to get out. I tell you this as someone who's followed toku for a few years and also followed Arc-V weekly for the start
As long as subs are out before the next episode airs, it's fine. People are spoiled by official simulcast rips

>and also followed Arc-V weekly for the start
You have my condolences.

>spic subs out an hour ago
>can't watch it because at work

>People are spoiled by official simulcast rips
Because this is how you supposed to consume content. Being always behind is sucks. That's why there is no point to play GO NA for example.

Would Dan and Kerry get along?

Then, learn Japanese. That way, you'll understand everythig from the livestream and you won't be behind

Depends on which Dan. But typically they'd probably be on opposite sides during wars.

Dan the honorman
Dan the mercenary

WHAT KILLED THE HYPE?

Ah so that's how it is.

We have to wait 3-4 days for subs to come out every week.

Slow subs kills everything.

Especially with Nasu's exposition heavy writing .

This series is one hell of a slow burn, probably to its detriment. We may be only four episodes in, but I still feel like I know very little about what the hell is transpiring, aside from seraph being fucked. They have to explain something worthwhile soon, right?

Extra works on the principle of keeping you in the dark, showing you the bigger picture one piece at a time. Kinda like Tsukihime.

Its just that previously it was a game, so if you wanted to know what the fuck was going on you kept playing.

They did in episode 4. Just hints though.

>watch episode 3 raw
I understood most of it, including Shinji's speech.
>watch episode 4 raw
Couldn't understand 80% of the shit. Nero's archaic speech with shitton of redundant expressions makes zero sense to me.

Makes sense. I certainly had an easier time comprehending Extra, but as you say, I also got to immerse myself in that for hours on end at my leisure, as opposed to these weekly drips we're getting.

Learn some japanese archaic words and speech, user.

It's fine for me to play GO NA 'cause I avoided the JP version.

stare

Hakuno keeps showing superhuman feats. He knew where Dan was sniping at him from. Impressive

i don't think hakuno is human anymore

Robin Hood pleases old men for intel and money

Isn't the premise that he's died myriad times? If we Higurashi now, he's surely been killed by Blackmore once or twice.

He was never human

FOREKNOWLEDGE

Doesnt one of his death montages involes skull so that means he was killed by robin

Not necessarily. While he has died many times, there's no reason to assume that Chakravartin appeared and changed the Grail War in any other timeline. There's no reason to assume Dan lost his honor and became a sniper in any other timeline.
This might just be the result of Hakuno's own skills, rather than a subconscious memory.

That makes sense. If Chakravartin appears, Hakuno becomes Dead Face. And he only ever became Dead Face in this timeline.

Hakuno in the previous episode remembered dying dozens of times on different floors. Its not even necessarily different time-lines, but we know he's repeating.

Of course it's different timelines, otherwise others would remember him. They don't. He is not being reset. EVERYTHING is being reset. They're starting anew, just like how it would be in a new timeline.

They're actually revealing a good bit every episode. Just don't expect to get the full picture until the very end.

user, you're missing the point. None of those deaths suggest that he's dying in a world with Chakravartin, in a world with an honor-less Dan who would snipe him. That's an assumption based on pretty much nothing.

>spic subs translate Rani VIII as Laniette (Lani and they misheard "eighto" as "ette")

We may actually get 2 season instead of just one, it doesn't make sense revealing everything right way

This scene was glorious. Fuck you.

>Vlad Killed
>Gawain killed him?
>Decoy Protagonist Death

weeeeeeeeew

Spics subs are garbage

I feel like everybody's completely forgotten about all the mysteries from the first episode. What about the Incinerator? What about the people who committed suicide after going to Limbo? What's with the rose theatre? What about the scene in the infirmary? Looking at the infirmary scene now, it seems like Rin already knew something about Hakuno and was gauging his reaction to either Sakura or the Infirmary.

I'm sure it'll all be answered in due time, but it all feels so disconnected from what's going on in the last 3 episodes right now

No one cares about her anyways

I hope we get baths more often.

Are AIGHT subs out already?????????

>What's with the rose theatre?
It's umu NP user, domus aurea

Where are you watching them, mano?
The sites I looked said the subs will be out tomorrow.

Jesus Christ.
Speedsubs by secondaries.

The usual sites anime(something).com

If you re-watch the first episode you can see hakunon activating deadface quite a lot after he gets stabbed, so it seems less ridiculous that he wouldn't die after getting so fucked up

Nikui umu when ?

Wouldn't be cool if Nero failed to cheer up Hakuno, and instead he corrupted her to become bitter and full of his NIKUI?
Shame Nasu will go the safe route for sure.

People really cling to the slightest, most pathetic things, don't they? Nero shows a nervous smile while sweating, people now think she's capable of having an evil smile transformation.

No one thinks that, dummy. It was baseless speculation.

>Nikui and Nero might kill all of humanity if they continue
how evil...Heroes of Justice when? We need to put these two evil doers down.

Catching up on the first few episodes now. Is Last Encore supposed to be a post-Extra scenario, ala CCC? Because it feels like they've been dropping hints in the first two episodes.

Also, replaying the game with Saber, and completely forgot about Lil' Ronny. Am I in for a bad time?

You need to kill humanity to save it

I'm pretty sure that post was a silly joke. No one seriously expects that smile to lead to some edgy transformation with Nero

One of the reasons why I like LE is that we get to see Nero show emotions we never saw before.

LE seems to be an alternate universe. It's a post-Extra scenario, yes.
>Also, replaying the game with Saber, and completely forgot about Lil' Ronny. Am I in for a bad time?
Not really. Honestly, she was more of a filler.

Not sure about whether Last Encore is it's own thing or a stealth spinoff, but can confirm you're in for a yummy week.

If you count the bottom floor and top floors there are 9 floors in total, just like the 9 circles of hell. And the first floor was Limbo.

It truly is like pottery

I'm happy they made her so expressive

Umu Nikui would be Whore of Babylon Rider Umu

>in the game the excuse is that Blackmore lost because he's too honorable so Robin Hood cant use his full skills
>LE version has him being full on sniper and actually allows Robin Hood to use the poison
So what's the excuse this time if they still lose?

>LE is made for having Nero talk, show off her body, making expressions that range from smug, happy and confused
I´m pretty alright with this, I also want the same thing but with Tamamo.

If the show is really 2 core she will appear, but I don't know if I want hakuno extella harem again

the fact that they keep translating "Praetor" as Socio(Associate) triggers me a lot more, I never called her by the number, just "Rani" which in turn can be shor for "Raniette"